[0.17+] Space Exploration WIP

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Monceber
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.17+] Space Exploration WIP

Post by Monceber »

Good day after last update, I faced with a small problem in compability to Krastorio2
изображение_2022-01-05_154504.png
изображение_2022-01-05_154504.png (25.92 KiB) Viewed 3735 times

npuldon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by npuldon »

^^
my partner in my multiplayer game (me hosting) had the exact same issue. not sure whats up. no issues on my end as the host

Stringweasel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Stringweasel »

Someone on the
npuldon wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:37 pm
^^
my partner in my multiplayer game (me hosting) had the exact same issue. not sure whats up. no issues on my end as the host
Monceber wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:45 pm
Good day after last update, I faced with a small problem in compability to Krastorio2
изображение_2022-01-05_154504.png
On the SE Discord they said this can be caused by other mod having a dependency on Space Exploration Post Process. Someone had the same issue, and the issue was was Spidertron Tiers. When they removed that mod it worked again :)

Quote from the Discord:
The problem is, spidertron tiers has a dep on postprocess, and K2 has a dep on spidertron tiers.
Alt-F4 Author | Factorio Modder
Mods: Hall of Fame | Better Victory Screen | Fluidic Power | Biter Power | Space Spidertron | Spidertron Dock | Weasel's Demolition Derby

cebasiz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by cebasiz »

Has anyone had this bizarre issue where while in orbit, no warning generated (ex, with meteors) suddenly a huge pile of spitter vomit hits the asteroid and kills you / destroys half your orbital base? This can't be intentional right?

it's killing my friend in orbit in a multiplayer game I'm hosting. It sets us back hugely as it destroys logistics chests we can't replace. Is this an intentional feature? ?? a bug?? I'm so confused.

mattc0m
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by mattc0m »

Just came across this mod, have to say it looks super interesting! Reinstalling factorio, a couple core mods, this one, and giving it a go!

Any other recommended mods beyond what's listed in the original post?

BobBridges
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by BobBridges »

It says the fuel processor adds 10% energy to whatever fuel you feed it. But does it ~take~ any energy in the process? I mean, if I feed it 100MJ, does it spit out 110MJ? Or does it eat 2MJ and produce only 108MJ of fuel? Anyone know?

solidzaku
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by solidzaku »

I had the most frustrating...achievement...lately. I spent the last 10 hours or so building a superfactory on Callidus Orbit because I thought that the power output from solar would obviate the need for nuclear. It DID...but the fuel costs of getting so many supplies there broke the bank back on Nauvis. Now I've finally researched flat solar panels, and now I can't wait to deconstruct everything so I can ship it all back to Nauvis Orbit... what a week....

Remilian
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Remilian »

"Never show train stop picker GUI" player setting does not work. Train stop picker GUI shows up (after getting one of the requisite technologies) regardless if this setting is on or off. Reload does not fix it. SE 0.6.125

Edit: after several restarts testing other unrelated mods the problem inverted. Now the GUI never appears regardless of the setting. I guess it acts like a startup setting despite being a per-player one?

Edit 2: nah its proper messed up. Cant figure out when it does or doesn't switch.

jamiechi1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by jamiechi1 »

DarkShadow44 wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:40 pm
Earendel wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:54 pm
I don't check this thread, if you want to give feedback, suggestions, or bug reports please use my Discord.
You probably want to go to their discord for support.
Many of us Cannot or Will Not use Discord. The support needs to be Here.

DarkShadow44
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DarkShadow44 »

While I do understand your point, it's their chosen platform of support, and there's nothing I can do about that. Ironically, you'd need to contact them on discord to try and convince them to read this thread as well.

NineNine
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by NineNine »

You don't have to log in to use Discord. I don't log in and have communicated with people over there about SE.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

NineNine wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 pm
You don't have to log in to use Discord. I don't log in and have communicated with people over there about SE.
I don't believe their issue with discord is the need to create an account....
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Mods”