SJT Dirty Ores Remastered

Topics and discussion about specific mods
featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: SJT Dirty Ores Remastered

Post by featherwinglove »

Okay, if that'll help some way. I've barely started it, though, let me know if you need one further along.
Attachments
MuddyFull1_Run.zip
(2.41 MiB) Downloaded 58 times

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

featherwinglove wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:42 am
Okay, if that'll help some way. I've barely started it, though, let me know if you need one further along.
Na. Most wanted the mod list. Game sync is a lot easier than tracking done each mod one by one

featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Okay, maybe this'll be easier.
Attachments
mods.zip
(7.32 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:16 am
na there over 130 mods in there and im a lazy pos when i can get away with it. with the save i just have to hit the sync mods with save button and hit confirm and wait

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

kingarthur wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:21 am
na there over 130 mods in there and im a lazy pos when i can get away with it. with the save i just have to hit the sync mods with save button and hit confirm and wait
and sending the whole mod folder is just a waste of data

featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

LMAO! Sending the whole mod folder is impossible. It's 818MB, and that's the one with the compressed downloads. That and my uplink is almost certainly slower than your downlink.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:58 am
LMAO! Sending the whole mod folder is impossible. It's 818MB, and that's the one with the compressed downloads. That and my uplink is almost certainly slower than your downlink.
Oh I know. Hasn't stopped people from doing it before. But ya out of that list of mods I had to download 106 + get stone age off the github page. Anyway thank you for sending it. I can fix whatever the issue is and keep it from being a problem for somebody else

featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

It's likely I'll switch back to DOR if it happens soon enough. Like I said, I'm not very far along in the game, and I think I'd like to stick to something I'm familiar with since this pack is so different from Muddy Mountains (0.14). I'd rather not have to learn yet another infinite ore- ...wait, that would be a pun, nvm.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:23 am
It's likely I'll switch back to DOR if it happens soon enough. Like I said, I'm not very far along in the game, and I think I'd like to stick to something I'm familiar with since this pack is so different from Muddy Mountains (0.14). I'd rather not have to learn yet another infinite ore- ...wait, that would be a pun, nvm.
ill have it fixed within the next 5 or 6 hrs. maybe sooner. as right now the error is with fws. dor doesn't like its trees

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

new update fixed an error caused by fws.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:23 am
is fixed now got the whole pack to load and was playing with it for a bit. very confusing start

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ZombieMooose »

Getting an error on loading with Food Industry.
Failed to load mods: Error while loading recipe prototype "chemical-plant" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Item ingredient can't have count of 0.
Modifications: Base mod > Food Industry > SJT Dirty Ores Remastered
I guess I would also like to formally request support of Food Industry and Necromant with your Pyandon patch as well. Since there's some overlap buildings types and items. I know you have a lot on your plate already, and I don't mind if it's put on the bottom of the list.
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

ZombieMooose wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:43 am
Getting an error on loading with Food Industry.
Failed to load mods: Error while loading recipe prototype "chemical-plant" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Item ingredient can't have count of 0.
Modifications: Base mod > Food Industry > SJT Dirty Ores Remastered
I guess I would also like to formally request support of Food Industry and Necromant with your Pyandon patch as well. Since there's some overlap buildings types and items. I know you have a lot on your plate already, and I don't mind if it's put on the bottom of the list.
I'll look into it. Going to working on SJT-Dor in a bit so I'll see what's up and assuming it's nothing majorly wrong fix it tonight also

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

new update.

fixed an error with food industry mod.

ive also removed the "borrowed" angels mod graphics and moved the recipes over to the oil refinery and chemical plant.
i also fixed the graphics on the chemical plant 2 - 3

this update will break things as building have been removed

featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

These had me confused as I had Food Industry installed, or so I thought. At some point before I first tried DOR, I dropped it because I had not found any hunger implementation or effects. I'm getting similar functionality from Oxygen Patched, which isn't causing any crashes.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:25 pm
These had me confused as I had Food Industry installed, or so I thought. At some point before I first tried DOR, I dropped it because I had not found any hunger implementation or effects. I'm getting similar functionality from Oxygen Patched, which isn't causing any crashes.
Food industry added an ingredient to the chemical plant and becuase of the way for was set up to also edit the chemical plant ingredients it threw an error. The actual lua code is fine but there was very little consideration put into how it did things that could be affected by other mods.

Also why I'm thinking about it. DOR adds a assembler mk2.5 and mk4. They serve no actual purpose in the mod and are just there. Does anyone actually use them or want them to stay in? I was thinking about removing them given they dont really have anything to do with this mod and I'm pretty sure there's at least one other mod that adds extra assembly machines

featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Yeah, remove the Mk4 for sure. It's very unbalanced with Bob's Mods, the recipe is more like an Mk6; no idea what he was thinking. The Mk2.5 is a bit out of character, and I thought I had modded in separately because No Hand Crafting (not that one, but this one), it's handy with that because it can make oil refineries, but it isn't really necessary unless you're trying to be a really lazy bastard (in the achievement sense of the term.) It works well with my packs, but it is really out of character being included in this mod, I can't figure out why he did it. I think he had it in a separate mod? Brb... Nope, I guess that's just the rose tint in my glasses.

Return to β€œMods”