FerrariMAF
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15.x] Mining Space Industries

Post by FerrariMAF »

Thestis wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:09 am
RE: {Spoiler} HAL-9000 Missions

When Freeman asks you to take him to the satellite to initialize HAL, where exactly is this? It doesn't appear to be on the first space platform you get. Perhaps this is referring to some ground location?
Hi. The mission is asking you to take freeman to your space laboratory. Add both to the lab and research that technology

system
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by system »

I researched lab technology, before fixing crashed lab. (as i need to research electronics to make basic electronic board).
Now it looks like stuck with "research laboratory mission". Any advice to make it complete?

EDIT:
solved with
/c game.get_player(1).force.technologies["laboratory"].researched = false

spice.man
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by spice.man »

Hey dude,

first of all - thanks for your Mod. I love having a story driving me throuth the game - and yours is great :)

I've played the mod twice now
- once just vanilla + MSI
- once including Space Exploration

Since I'm also a fan of Bob's mods and you wrote, these would work together just fine, this is what I try at the moment. But somehow it looks like I'm doing it wrong. What is the intended way to start the game? I am failing with the very first mission (to repair the Shipwreck-Lab - or the generator). this requires to have electronis to be researched - i need to input 50 "basic electronic boards" - but i have only "basic circut boards" available at the start of the game.
Do you have an advice or hint for me?
(i can help myself like "system" did with the lua-commands - but how would be the correct way?)

crooksbrooks
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by crooksbrooks »

I think I broke the mission progression and would like to ask if it'd be possible to maybe force it via the console.

Playing a MSI + Space Exploration game, went through the missions, nothing special, until the mission, where a giant monster spews smoke into the atmosphere.
Problem is, I also have a mod active, where I can kill all active enemies with a button click and it also killed the giant smoke monster, but I guess it just "removed" it and did not actually kill it, so the normal mission progression did not get fired, because the mission to kill it, is still active. Can I somehow force this via a console command or something similar?

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

the question is - is it possible to continue playing the game as soon as you complete the task?

Return to “Mods”