PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Post Reply
kingarthur
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:56 pm

AmatorPhasma wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:58 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:41 am
Delanii wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:18 am

Indeed petrochem it is. I was able to make work Amator recycling by simply disabling modification of basic electronic components recipe, but I am still having trouble with Amator Coal and Steam, as I can´t find simple solution like "disable one thing."
This might be hidden in some compatibility functions of this mod, as Amator has startup settings to switch on-off compatibility mode for bobs, angels, AAI and such.
I contact Amator about this issue.
PS: Lets wait then for Therax or mod´s original author to port it, then think about making it compatible with full Py. Thank you for your kind interest :)
Delanii
alright well feel free to let him know ill also be looking to it at somepoint
"Someone whispered in the back!" :D

My problem is at this moment I don't know anything about PY, and if I don't have a playthrough to such a big mod, I feel very uncomfortable to mod this or make a compatibility without braeking anything.

There is no problem to build in a compatibility layer into my mods if someone can say me what is needed.

And please cross post such things also to my thread or under discussion on my mod page, that was absolutely coincidence to have seen this here! :)
Alright I posted a thing on your page figure itll be easier to track it all over there and not end up buried in other stuff here

Delanii
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Delanii » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:10 pm

AmatorPhasma wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:58 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:41 am
Delanii wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:18 am

Indeed petrochem it is. I was able to make work Amator recycling by simply disabling modification of basic electronic components recipe, but I am still having trouble with Amator Coal and Steam, as I can´t find simple solution like "disable one thing."
This might be hidden in some compatibility functions of this mod, as Amator has startup settings to switch on-off compatibility mode for bobs, angels, AAI and such.
I contact Amator about this issue.
PS: Lets wait then for Therax or mod´s original author to port it, then think about making it compatible with full Py. Thank you for your kind interest :)
Delanii
alright well feel free to let him know ill also be looking to it at somepoint
"Someone whispered in the back!" :D

My problem is at this moment I don't know anything about PY, and if I don't have a playthrough to such a big mod, I feel very uncomfortable to mod this or make a compatibility without braeking anything.

There is no problem to build in a compatibility layer into my mods if someone can say me what is needed.

And please cross post such things also to my thread or under discussion on my mod page, that was absolutely coincidence to have seen this here! :)
Hello Amator Phasma,
I planned to contact you. But right in the moment another bug emerged (in angels smelting I think), which also influenced this mod. To make my request viable, I thought I wait till this issue will be dealt with, to avoid just writing you:
"Could you please make/cooperate in making compatibility in your mod? But someday, after the other mod will load again..."
As far as I know, this mod aims right now just to make all the mods "loadable together" and playable in means of being able to finish the game. Complete balancing (Uberhaul setting) is long-time planned feature. I would request no more than that.
As far as testing and reporting trouble with game loads and severe deadlocks/bugs goes, I can offer my reporting/testing.
The only thing is that my time is a bit limited, so if it doesnt mind, that making compatibility layer to play full ABPy alongside with your mods may become a bit slow-paced or long-timed project, then were on! ;)
Sidenote: I will post the same reply into your mods, sadly I dont know how to cross post anything automatically...

B1tchFight
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:53 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by B1tchFight » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 pm

kingarthur wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:42 am
B1tchFight wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:27 pm
Can anyone help me get this resolved?! -.-* I wish I could play my savegame again...

I run Version 17.24 but I get the same error on newer versions. But on 17.32 Angel Smelting gives the error "djubre7" postet.

2019-04-23 (1).png
can you send me that save file. im getting that first error from djubre7 dealt with and when thats done ill go from there on getting any errors stopping your game from working.
I sent you a PM

TheDoctor89
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:33 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by TheDoctor89 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:07 pm

kingarthur wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:14 pm
Rue99 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:08 pm
Afternoon Kingarthur.

Thought I'd post this here rather than in Pymods as I'm running the full Bob/Angel stack. Trying out the new petroleum Pymod, with the latest and greatest pre-requisites loaded. I get this error:

petroleum-handling-error.png

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Rue.
Well that was quick. Probably the best place for that as I wrote that code that broke. I haven't done any work on pyph and angel / Bob compatibility yet.

Does the error happen with only abpy active. Something doesnt like my hot air script and I'll be looking into Bob and Angel's asap but nice to know if there is anything else causing issues
This is strange, I have full Bobs and Angels running as well and I added the Pyanodons Petroleum Handling 1.0.1 and for me it just loaded and worked.
Able to make 3 Duralumin now using hot air!
Albeit I must add that I haven't updated my mods since the 21st so I am not on the latest Bobs and I see no updates for Angels in my update list.

kingarthur
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 pm

TheDoctor89 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:07 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:14 pm
Rue99 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:08 pm
Afternoon Kingarthur.

Thought I'd post this here rather than in Pymods as I'm running the full Bob/Angel stack. Trying out the new petroleum Pymod, with the latest and greatest pre-requisites loaded. I get this error:

petroleum-handling-error.png

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Rue.
Well that was quick. Probably the best place for that as I wrote that code that broke. I haven't done any work on pyph and angel / Bob compatibility yet.

Does the error happen with only abpy active. Something doesnt like my hot air script and I'll be looking into Bob and Angel's asap but nice to know if there is anything else causing issues
This is strange, I have full Bobs and Angels running as well and I added the Pyanodons Petroleum Handling 1.0.1 and for me it just loaded and worked.
Able to make 3 Duralumin now using hot air!
Albeit I must add that I haven't updated my mods since the 21st so I am not on the latest Bobs and I see no updates for Angels in my update list.
Well Bob just recently updated a good amount of his stuff so its likely something in there was changed and is now causing issues

TheDoctor89
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:33 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by TheDoctor89 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:21 pm

kingarthur wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 pm
TheDoctor89 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:07 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:14 pm
Rue99 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:08 pm
Afternoon Kingarthur.

Thought I'd post this here rather than in Pymods as I'm running the full Bob/Angel stack. Trying out the new petroleum Pymod, with the latest and greatest pre-requisites loaded. I get this error:

petroleum-handling-error.png

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Rue.
Well that was quick. Probably the best place for that as I wrote that code that broke. I haven't done any work on pyph and angel / Bob compatibility yet.

Does the error happen with only abpy active. Something doesnt like my hot air script and I'll be looking into Bob and Angel's asap but nice to know if there is anything else causing issues
This is strange, I have full Bobs and Angels running as well and I added the Pyanodons Petroleum Handling 1.0.1 and for me it just loaded and worked.
Able to make 3 Duralumin now using hot air!
Albeit I must add that I haven't updated my mods since the 21st so I am not on the latest Bobs and I see no updates for Angels in my update list.
Well Bob just recently updated a good amount of his stuff so its likely something in there was changed and is now causing issues
I figured it was something like that, just wanted to let you know that it works before Bobs had updated his mods so you could narrow it down to the changes made in the update.

djubre7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 1:43 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by djubre7 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:56 pm

Hey there and thanks for the quick answer. If I can assist in any way regarding the error I've got, just say.

As for Rue99, and TheDoctor89 for that matter, the latest PyPh just works out of the box. I even upgraded to the latest .33 version of Factorio without issues.

The modlist:

_no_goes-to-quickbar_0.0.1.zip
aai-industry_0.3.8.zip
aai-vehicles-chaingunner_0.4.1.zip
aai-vehicles-flame-tank_0.3.1.zip
aai-vehicles-laser-tank_0.4.1.zip
aai-vehicles-miner_0.4.2.zip
aai-vehicles-warden_0.3.1.zip
accumulator-wagon_0.17.2.zip
additional-paste-settings_0.6.1.zip
alien-biomes_0.4.14.zip
alien-biomes-hr-terrain_0.4.1.zip
angelsaddons-cab_0.1.2.zip
angelsaddons-oresilos_0.5.0.zip
angelsaddons-petrotrain_0.4.0.zip
angelsaddons-pressuretanks_0.4.0.zip
angelsaddons-smeltingtrain_0.2.0.zip
angelsaddons-warehouses_0.4.0.zip
angelsbioprocessing_0.6.1.zip
angelsindustries_0.2.0.zip
angelsinfiniteores_0.8.3.zip
angelspetrochem_0.8.2.zip
angelsrefining_0.10.8.zip
angelssmelting_0.5.4.zip
apm_lib_0.17.46.zip
beltSorter_0.6.0.zip
Bio_Industries_0.17.17.zip
bloodbelt_0.17.2.zip
BlueprintExtensions_0.4.5.zip
bobassembly_0.17.3.zip
bobelectronics_0.17.3.zip
bobenemies_0.17.4.zip
bobgreenhouse_0.17.0.zip
bobinserters_0.17.5.zip
boblibrary_0.17.0.zip
boblogistics_0.17.7.zip
bobmining_0.17.3.zip
bobmodules_0.17.3.zip
bobores_0.17.1.zip
bobplates_0.17.3.zip
bobpower_0.17.4.zip
bobvehicleequipment_0.17.1.zip
bobwarfare_0.17.4.zip
Bottleneck_0.10.3.zip
bullet-trails_0.4.1.zip
BurnerAssemblingMachine_0.3.4.zip
Clockwork_0.17.2.zip
Clowns-AngelBob-Nuclear_1.1.5.zip
Clowns-Extended-Minerals_1.1.4.zip
Clowns-Nuclear_1.3.4.zip
Clowns-Processing_1.3.2.zip
crafting_combinator_0.10.7.zip
crafting-efficiency_0.1.05.zip
CreativeItems_1.4.1.zip
creative-mod_1.1.1.zip
custom_power_armor_fix_2.0.5.zip
Darkstar_utilities_0.18.0.zip
deadlock-beltboxes-loaders_2.1.10.zip
DeadlockCrating_1.4.7.zip
deadlock-crating-integrations_0.0.3.zip
deadlock-experiments_0.17.4.zip
deadlock-integrations_2.0.10.zip
DeadlockLargerLamp_1.0.4.zip
DeadlocksStacking4Pyanadon_0.5.0.zip
deadlock-stacking-crating-bobs_0.7.4.zip
Dectorio_0.9.10.zip
DewPointAggregator_1.17.2.zip
even-distribution_0.3.6.zip
expanded-rocket-payloads_0.17.1.zip
extendedangels_0.2.2.zip
FactorIO_1.17.2.zip
Factorissimo2_2.3.1.zip
FARL_3.1.6.zip
Flow Control_3.0.4.zip
FNEI_0.2.4.zip
Geothermal_1.17.2.zip
GhostScanner_1.4.2.zip
helmod_0.8.9.zip
InfiniteTech_0.4.3.zip
Inventory Sensor_1.7.3.zip
ItemGiverGui_0.0.8.zip
Krastorio_0.3.4.zip
KS_Power_0.3.5.zip
Lane-Balancer_0.0.3.zip
LoaderRedux_1.4.9.zip
logistic-cargo-wagon_0.17.8.zip
LogisticTrainNetwork_1.10.8.zip
LTN_Combinator_0.3.2.zip
LTN_Content_Reader_0.2.6.zip
LTN_Tracker_0.10.6.zip
miniloader_1.7.7.zip
Noxys_Waterfill_0.1.3.zip
NPUtils_0.4.34.zip
NPUtilsTech_0.3.8.zip
NPUtilsX_0.3.9.zip
omnilib_3.0.7.zip
omnimatter_move_0.2.0.zip
OpteraLib_0.1.6.zip
ore-eraser_1.4.3.zip
OutpostPlanner_1.1.1.zip
PlannerCore_0.2.0.zip
power-grid-comb_0.17.3.zip
productivity_fix_0.17.1.zip
pycoalprocessing_1.1.6.zip
PyCoalTBaA_0.0.47.zip
pyfusionenergy_1.2.1.zip
pyhightech_1.1.4.zip
pyindustry_1.2.1.zip
pypetroleumhandling_1.0.1.zip
pyrawores_1.2.7.zip
railloader_0.6.1.zip
research-queue-the-old-new-thing_1.7.5.zip
Resource_spawning_ingame_0.17.1.zip
rso-mod_4.1.0.zip
Shortcuts_0.7.3.zip
SpaceMod_0.4.2.zip
Squeak Through_1.3.0.zip
stdlib_1.0.2.zip
SunResources_0.0.20.zip
TheFatController_4.0.5.zip
themightygugi_longreach_1.17.1.zip
train-pubsub_0.4.7.zip
UltimateBelts_0.17.1.zip
UpgradedRoboports_0.4.1.zip
usage-detector_0.17.1.zip
Vehicle_Radar_0.5.1.zip
VehicleGrid_1.1.1.zip
VehicleSnap_1.17.1.zip
visual-signals_0.17.0.zip
VoidChestPlus_2.2.2.zip
Void-Works_0.1.0.zip
WagonColors_0.1.1.zip
Warehousing_0.2.3.zip
what-is-it-really-used-for_1.4.3.zip
what-is-missing_0.17.0.zip
WideChests_2.2.0.zip
YARM_0.8.9.zip
yi_engines_0.7.33.zip
Yi_Tech_Tree_0.17.0.zip
Yuoki_0.7.81.zip

The only thing is that I still have commented out line 232 from PyCoalTbaa. That's the only thing that throws the error now if I re-add it.

Best regards,
Predrag

kingarthur
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:35 am

alright so new version out ive fixed all the errors i was getting with bob and angels mods. if your using pyro and angels smelting the fix for that requires an update for pyro

djubre7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 1:43 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by djubre7 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:24 am

kingarthur wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:35 am
alright so new version out ive fixed all the errors i was getting with bob and angels mods. if your using pyro and angels smelting the fix for that requires an update for pyro
Hey there, thanks for the fix. I'm at work now, but will check it when I get home. Just to clarify, if using pyro (latest version) and angels smelting - the fix is implemented or we should wait?

Thanks again :)

kingarthur
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:48 am

djubre7 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:24 am
kingarthur wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:35 am
alright so new version out ive fixed all the errors i was getting with bob and angels mods. if your using pyro and angels smelting the fix for that requires an update for pyro
Hey there, thanks for the fix. I'm at work now, but will check it when I get home. Just to clarify, if using pyro (latest version) and angels smelting - the fix is implemented or we should wait?

Thanks again :)
Gotta wait on pyro to release a new update as I had to edit pyro itself as part of that fix

Magnatix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:23 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Magnatix » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:49 am

New bag!!!
Attachments
26.04.2019 Bag.png
26.04.2019 Bag.png (34.68 KiB) Viewed 351 times

Magnatix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:23 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Magnatix » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:51 am

PyCoalTBaA_0.0.48 ->X->angelssmelting_0.5.4

kingarthur
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:54 am

Magnatix wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:51 am
PyCoalTBaA_0.0.48 ->X->angelssmelting_0.5.4
It's a known error and is waiting on an update from pyro

Magnatix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:23 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Magnatix » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:55 am

ok

qi1989223
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by qi1989223 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:45 pm

the new fix seems not useful (PyCoalTBaA_0.0.48)



9.119 Loading mod pycoalprocessing 1.1.6 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.302 Loading mod bobplates 0.17.3 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.487 Loading mod bobelectronics 0.17.3 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.759 Loading mod pyindustry 1.2.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
10.017 Loading mod pypetroleumhandling 1.0.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
10.128 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Failed to load mod "pypetroleumhandling": __pypetroleumhandling__/prototypes/functions/functions.lua:266: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'amount' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__pypetroleumhandling__/prototypes/functions/functions.lua:266: in function 'hotairrecipes'
__pypetroleumhandling__/data-final-fixes.lua:5: in main chunk
10.130 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
10.249 Checksum for core: 995669552
10.843 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Error in assignID, recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

kingarthur
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:56 pm

qi1989223 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:45 pm
the new fix seems not useful (PyCoalTBaA_0.0.48)



9.119 Loading mod pycoalprocessing 1.1.6 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.302 Loading mod bobplates 0.17.3 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.487 Loading mod bobelectronics 0.17.3 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.759 Loading mod pyindustry 1.2.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
10.017 Loading mod pypetroleumhandling 1.0.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
10.128 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Failed to load mod "pypetroleumhandling": __pypetroleumhandling__/prototypes/functions/functions.lua:266: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'amount' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__pypetroleumhandling__/prototypes/functions/functions.lua:266: in function 'hotairrecipes'
__pypetroleumhandling__/data-final-fixes.lua:5: in main chunk
10.130 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
10.249 Checksum for core: 995669552
10.843 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Error in assignID, recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.
Can you give me a full medalist. The newest version of Bob's is working for me with no issues

qi1989223
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by qi1989223 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:49 pm

kingarthur wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:56 pm
qi1989223 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:45 pm
the new fix seems not useful (PyCoalTBaA_0.0.48)



9.119 Loading mod pycoalprocessing 1.1.6 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.302 Loading mod bobplates 0.17.3 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.487 Loading mod bobelectronics 0.17.3 (data-final-fixes.lua)
9.759 Loading mod pyindustry 1.2.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
10.017 Loading mod pypetroleumhandling 1.0.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
10.128 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Failed to load mod "pypetroleumhandling": __pypetroleumhandling__/prototypes/functions/functions.lua:266: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'amount' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__pypetroleumhandling__/prototypes/functions/functions.lua:266: in function 'hotairrecipes'
__pypetroleumhandling__/data-final-fixes.lua:5: in main chunk
10.130 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
10.249 Checksum for core: 995669552
10.843 Error ModManager.cpp:1294: Error in assignID, recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.
Can you give me a full medalist. The newest version of Bob's is working for me with no issues
only PY and BOB and PyCoalTBaA_0.0.48 . nothing else

list
bobassembly_0.17.3
bob-basic-belt-reskin_0.17.3
bobclasses_0.17.3
bobelectronics_0.17.3
bobenemies_0.17.4
bobgreenhouse_0.17.0
bobinserters_0.17.5
boblibrary_0.17.0
boblogistics_0.17.7
bobmining_0.17.3
bobmodules_0.17.3
bobores_0.17.1
bobplates_0.17.3
bobpower_0.17.4
bobrevamp_0.17.2
bobtech_0.17.2
bobvehicleequipment_0.17.1
bobwarfare_0.17.4
pycoalprocessing_1.1.6
PyCoalTBaA_0.0.48
pyfusionenergy_1.2.1
pyhightech_1.1.3
pyhightech_1.1.4
pyindustry_1.2.1
pypetroleumhandling_1.0.1
stdlib_1.0.2

djubre7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 1:43 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by djubre7 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:54 pm

New update, new error - slag recipe this time... Didn't make the screenshot, but I will tomorrow if you can't reproduce it...

EDIT: here it is.

Image

P.S. There is also an error with the crafting combinator which doesn't appear on a clean PySuite run, but does on ABPy..

kingarthur
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:32 am

djubre7 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:54 pm
New update, new error - slag recipe this time... Didn't make the screenshot, but I will tomorrow if you can't reproduce it...

EDIT: here it is.

Image

P.S. There is also an error with the crafting combinator which doesn't appear on a clean PySuite run, but does on ABPy..
Ok. I'll take a look. If you can disable pymods and send me a save file to sync your modlist to check the whole set for any other errors that come up

JadedDragoon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:20 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by JadedDragoon » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:23 am

djubre7 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:54 pm
New update, new error - slag recipe this time... Didn't make the screenshot, but I will tomorrow if you can't reproduce it...

EDIT: here it is.

Image
I appear to be having this issue as well. Anything I can do to help collect info on the issue?

Post Reply

Return to “Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users