PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Topics and discussion about specific mods
EoRaptor
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:32 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by EoRaptor » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:13 pm

kingarthur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:33 am
alright 0.0.44 is live.
many thanks for the quick update and fixes

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Ashprinny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Mod now causes an unrecoverable error concerning the tin-cables

https://imgur.com/E97eDm5

Will EDIT this post with (my own) fix for review of the author to implement.


The promised edit (as correcting to the error):
Renamed asset tinned-cable in Control.lua to tinned-copper-cable (the proper name for the asset

Addition:
Added 2 offshore pumps to re-correct the deadlock bug concerning AAI (offshore-pumps were/are still needed to set up the first instance of science seeing as fawowage plantations still need water to operate and offshore pumps need to be researched)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:57 pm

Ashprinny wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:33 pm
Mod now causes an unrecoverable error concerning the tin-cables

https://imgur.com/E97eDm5

Will EDIT this post with (my own) fix for review of the author to implement.


The promised edit (as correcting to the error):
Renamed asset tinned-cable in Control.lua to tinned-copper-cable (the proper name for the asset

Addition:
Added 2 offshore pumps to re-correct the deadlock bug concerning AAI (offshore-pumps were/are still needed to set up the first instance of science seeing as fawowage plantations still need water to operate and offshore pumps need to be researched)
I forgot a check for pyro on the tin cable

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Ashprinny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 pm

no problem on my side Arthur; you work hard so mistakes can be made. It allows nubs like me to fix stuff and feel a bit of pride to be able to help the people who make Factorio even better than it already is: the modders :)

Or at least I feel like it allows me to do my own part for helping you guys out :)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 pm

It's fine. It's how I got started. Poking around in files to fix things. Just wanted to post what it was while I remember what it was I messing with

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Ashprinny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:29 pm

Just a general question though Arthur...didn't this mod consolidate recipe outputs before too? Like converting Pycoal's coke to use Angel's/Bob's coke ? because I have the distinct feeling this mod used to do that....if not then that's fine; I just have to figure out which 0.16 mod did this.

I'm playing with the uberhaul option of this mod checked....maybe it does whilst unchecked? (there's no tooltip so I wasn't sure)

EDIT: answered my own question by starting a new game with the uberhaul unchecked.
Arthur...don't mind my comment if the majority of your subs disagree with this remark but shouldn't you rename the "Uberhaul" option to something else? IMHO the uberhaul option does exactly the opposite of what you would expect....maybe call it legacy mode or, imho, something NOT resembling over-, Under- and/or uberhaul because this mod does exactly that....it overhauls recipes to make them MORE compatible; adding in a flag to check called over, under and/or uberhaul kinda confuses me (and maybe other people too)
Last edited by Ashprinny on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brainiac
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:36 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by brainiac » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Just wondering - I started a game with py+bobs+angels this weekend
There is a bug in the recipes for robot brain requiring basic electronic components from bobs&angels which have no recipe (also transistors, integrated, cpu, ...)
I'm nowhere near to having robots, so no panic yet :-)

Second question, you state here above that madclown is fixed, but this requires angels bio processing - and that one is not yet available

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:38 pm

brainiac wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 pm
Just wondering - I started a game with py+bobs+angels this weekend
There is a bug in the recipes for robot brain requiring basic electronic components from bobs&angels which have no recipe (also transistors, integrated, cpu, ...)
I'm nowhere near to having robots, so no panic yet :-)

Second question, you state here above that madclown is fixed, but this requires angels bio processing - and that one is not yet available
Can you provide a copy of your save so u can look into it.

I "fixed" madclowns becuase that recipe had raw-wood as an ingredient name. It's now just wood

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Ashprinny » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:42 pm

brainiac wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 pm
Just wondering - I started a game with py+bobs+angels this weekend
There is a bug in the recipes for robot brain requiring basic electronic components from bobs&angels which have no recipe (also transistors, integrated, cpu, ...)
I'm nowhere near to having robots, so no panic yet :-)

Second question, you state here above that madclown is fixed, but this requires angels bio processing - and that one is not yet available
I checked in the game for testing the flags (see previous post) and with the uberhaul option UNchecked all robot brains require substrate and I found no instances of ANY of the robots using basic electronic components....

brainiac
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:36 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by brainiac » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:26 pm

With the py+angel Uberhaul flag checked, the recipes revert back to bobs&angels, for the affected robot parts - so that would be a possible solution
I've also seen an option to uncheck robot parts in bobs, did not try it

Anyhow, when I start a brand new game, with all settings default, the issue is there

Code: Select all


{
  "mods": 
  [
    
    {
      "name": "base",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Aircraft",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsaddons-oresilos",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsaddons-pressuretanks",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsaddons-warehouses",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsbioprocessing",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsinfiniteores",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelspetrochem",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsrefining",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelssmelting",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "BlackMarket",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobassembly",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobelectronics",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobenemies",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobgreenhouse",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "boblibrary",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "boblogistics",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobmining",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobores",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobplates",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobpower",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobrevamp",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobtech",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobwarfare",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "BotRecaller",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Clowns-Extended-Minerals",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Clowns-Processing",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Dectorio",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "even-distribution",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "expanded-rocket-payloads",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "FNEI",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Helicopters",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "LoaderRedux",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pycoalprocessing",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "PyCoalTBaA",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pyfusionenergy",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pyhightech",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pyindustry",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pyrawores",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "rso-mod",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "ShinyAngelGFX",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "ShinyBobGFX",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "SpaceMod",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Teleporters",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Warehousing",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "what-is-it-really-used-for",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "yi_engines",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "yi_railway",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Yuoki",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "z_yira_american",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "z_yira_UP",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "z_yira_yuokirails",
      "enabled": true
    }
  ]
}

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm

brainiac wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:26 pm
With the py+angel Uberhaul flag checked, the recipes revert back to bobs&angels, for the affected robot parts - so that would be a possible solution
I've also seen an option to uncheck robot parts in bobs, did not try it

Anyhow, when I start a brand new game, with all settings default, the issue is there

Code: Select all


{
  "mods": 
  [
    
    {
      "name": "base",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Aircraft",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsaddons-oresilos",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsaddons-pressuretanks",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsaddons-warehouses",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsbioprocessing",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsinfiniteores",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelspetrochem",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelsrefining",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "angelssmelting",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "BlackMarket",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobassembly",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobelectronics",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobenemies",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobgreenhouse",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "boblibrary",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "boblogistics",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobmining",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobores",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobplates",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobpower",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobrevamp",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobtech",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "bobwarfare",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "BotRecaller",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Clowns-Extended-Minerals",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Clowns-Processing",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Dectorio",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "even-distribution",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "expanded-rocket-payloads",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "FNEI",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Helicopters",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "LoaderRedux",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pycoalprocessing",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "PyCoalTBaA",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pyfusionenergy",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pyhightech",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pyindustry",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "pyrawores",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "rso-mod",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "ShinyAngelGFX",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "ShinyBobGFX",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "SpaceMod",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Teleporters",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Warehousing",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "what-is-it-really-used-for",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "yi_engines",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "yi_railway",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "Yuoki",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "z_yira_american",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "z_yira_UP",
      "enabled": true
    },
    
    {
      "name": "z_yira_yuokirails",
      "enabled": true
    }
  ]
}
are you on .16 or .17? ill need to take a look but from that list only ones that look like it might cause the issue could be the shiny mods or maybe youki unless something is seriously broke and hadnt been noticed

brainiac
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:36 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by brainiac » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:38 pm

kingarthur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm

are you on .16 or .17? ill need to take a look but from that list only ones that look like it might cause the issue could be the shiny mods or maybe youki unless something is seriously broke and hadnt been noticed
I'm on the latest 0.17, also upgraded to latest bobs, that just came out
When I disable yuoki and shiny, the problem is still there, when starting a new game

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:54 pm

brainiac wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:38 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm

are you on .16 or .17? ill need to take a look but from that list only ones that look like it might cause the issue could be the shiny mods or maybe youki unless something is seriously broke and hadnt been noticed
I'm on the latest 0.17, also upgraded to latest bobs, that just came out
When I disable yuoki and shiny, the problem is still there, when starting a new game
ok. ill look into asap

Delanii
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Delanii » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:03 am

Hello,
actually, speaking about option: "Angel's Uberhaul," what does it exactly do?
Theres no tooltip, and I do not entirely understand comment by Ashprinny; eventhough I would love to :D
What does it do in simple terms? :D
Thanks a lot, regards Delanii
Ashprinny wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:29 pm
Just a general question though Arthur...didn't this mod consolidate recipe outputs before too? Like converting Pycoal's coke to use Angel's/Bob's coke ? because I have the distinct feeling this mod used to do that....if not then that's fine; I just have to figure out which 0.16 mod did this.

I'm playing with the uberhaul option of this mod checked....maybe it does whilst unchecked? (there's no tooltip so I wasn't sure)

EDIT: answered my own question by starting a new game with the uberhaul unchecked.
Arthur...don't mind my comment if the majority of your subs disagree with this remark but shouldn't you rename the "Uberhaul" option to something else? IMHO the uberhaul option does exactly the opposite of what you would expect....maybe call it legacy mode or, imho, something NOT resembling over-, Under- and/or uberhaul because this mod does exactly that....it overhauls recipes to make them MORE compatible; adding in a flag to check called over, under and/or uberhaul kinda confuses me (and maybe other people too)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:28 am

Delanii wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:03 am
Hello,
actually, speaking about option: "Angel's Uberhaul," what does it exactly do?
Theres no tooltip, and I do not entirely understand comment by Ashprinny; eventhough I would love to :D
What does it do in simple terms? :D
Thanks a lot, regards Delanii
Ashprinny wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:29 pm
Just a general question though Arthur...didn't this mod consolidate recipe outputs before too? Like converting Pycoal's coke to use Angel's/Bob's coke ? because I have the distinct feeling this mod used to do that....if not then that's fine; I just have to figure out which 0.16 mod did this.

I'm playing with the uberhaul option of this mod checked....maybe it does whilst unchecked? (there's no tooltip so I wasn't sure)

EDIT: answered my own question by starting a new game with the uberhaul unchecked.
Arthur...don't mind my comment if the majority of your subs disagree with this remark but shouldn't you rename the "Uberhaul" option to something else? IMHO the uberhaul option does exactly the opposite of what you would expect....maybe call it legacy mode or, imho, something NOT resembling over-, Under- and/or uberhaul because this mod does exactly that....it overhauls recipes to make them MORE compatible; adding in a flag to check called over, under and/or uberhaul kinda confuses me (and maybe other people too)
It simple terms. Break everything.

So its slightly less simple terms. It's an unfinished option to rebalance py+angel. When I first started the compatibility patch there was only pycoal and shortly after pyfusion. There was some overlap but for the most part they didnt different things with the few items they shared. With pyro out and pyph coming the amount of overlap is getting to be a lot. Py and angel are not balanced against each other angel tends to be a bit easier to get the same items as pymods making most of pymods useless when used together. They so have an excessive amount of options for a lot of recipes where only 1 or 2 are actually worth using because of the cost difference between the mods.

So uberhual when finished will be a complete redo from top to bottom of the tech tree, Recipes, items and buildings to make them play together better and have a more consistent flow

Delanii
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Delanii » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:01 pm

Thank you for the clarification.
That actually sounds awesome! But also frightening, given the amount of work, testing and time required. Eventhough I am still in midle of my Angels+Bobs playthrough, after finishing that game I am planing to play kinda big game with Angels+Bobs+MadClowns+Py and some more mods, probably still on 0.16, I want to offer you my help in terms of balancing propositions, feedback, testing and maybe even some minor coding to get this done.
I will contact you when get into that game, if it will be still relevant and if you are interested.
Regards, Delanii

brainiac
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:36 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by brainiac » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:49 pm

kingarthur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:54 pm
brainiac wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:38 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm

are you on .16 or .17? ill need to take a look but from that list only ones that look like it might cause the issue could be the shiny mods or maybe youki unless something is seriously broke and hadnt been noticed
I'm on the latest 0.17, also upgraded to latest bobs, that just came out
When I disable yuoki and shiny, the problem is still there, when starting a new game
ok. ill look into asap
The new version of the py suite solved the issue - it does need an additional mod though, Factorio standard library (otherwise the py suite crashes)

robot brains now require resistor 2, and no longer the obsolete basic electronic components

YunoAloe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:22 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by YunoAloe » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:50 pm

Hi, I'm new. I'd like to ask, with the current state of affairs, is it possible to finish an ABPy game with this mod? It is not clear from the initial description. After 1.5 years of development, having two dot-zeroes in the version number, seems rather self-bashing. If finishing is possible, I feel this mod is underappreciated, judging by the number of downloads.
I have two more questions:
- Does adding Mad Clown's make any sense? Looks like it wouldn't currently work in 0.17 anyway, due to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/angelsbioprocessing.
- Any specific mods that should better be avoided? Any addons perhaps?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:00 am

YunoAloe wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:50 pm
Hi, I'm new. I'd like to ask, with the current state of affairs, is it possible to finish an ABPy game with this mod? It is not clear from the initial description. After 1.5 years of development, having two dot-zeroes in the version number, seems rather self-bashing. If finishing is possible, I feel this mod is underappreciated, judging by the number of downloads.
I have two more questions:
- Does adding Mad Clown's make any sense? Looks like it wouldn't currently work in 0.17 anyway, due to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/angelsbioprocessing.
- Any specific mods that should better be avoided? Any addons perhaps?
It is an always has been possible to complete a game.

On the version number I've just been updating the number everytime I updated to fix something or i made changes to add compatibility for some mod or other due to my want/ need or as requested. Py is hard. At the moment its rather unbalanced between py+angel so while enjoyable and playable the fact that angel tends to make products they share easier to get it leaves a lot of pymods as redundant.

Madclowns might or might not work given the lack of official updates to Angel's and madclowns. I'll check on it when angel gets his updates out.

Mods to avoid. None. Pretty much anything should work with this. Balanced idk varies. But if it any game wreak issues tell me and I'll try and fix it. I've yet to find something I couldn't get fixed.

Addons

What is it really used for/ Fnei. I prefer the first but it's a preference thing.
Helmod
Some kinda early bots. Nanobots. Faster start.
Squeakthrough is a must for me.

From there it really depends on what things you like or want to avoid.

Szentigrade
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:27 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Szentigrade » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:10 pm

just a suggestion is like a crude nursey from the start to produce wood, it seems to be the only thing slowing me down atm

Post Reply

Return to “Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gimmickless