PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Topics and discussion about specific mods
TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by TwentyEighty » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:13 am

kingarthur wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 am
alright. without having looked at the code i believe thats probably a missing bob plates check. ill have it fixed in a few hours.
Thanks. I enabled bobs plates and it worked. That's probably what I wanted anyway. I have no idea what I'm doing lol

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:16 am

TwentyEighty wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:13 am
kingarthur wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 am
alright. without having looked at the code i believe thats probably a missing bob plates check. ill have it fixed in a few hours.
Thanks. I enabled bobs plates and it worked. That's probably what I wanted anyway. I have no idea what I'm doing lol
im still fix the error as needs fixed but im not sure what good bob ores is without bob plates in pymods anyway. think i need to look into it and see

system
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by system » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:41 pm

Bio Industries have new version scheme. It was 2.x.x, now it is 0.17.x
Please update dependency.

katalex
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by katalex » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello,
I have problem. I begun new game, necessary tin plate for tinned cable, tin require SP1. I can't made Printed Circuit Substrate 1 for all buildings. I can't made glass for Science Pack 1.
Py+Bobs+Angel mods
Question2.jpg
Question2.jpg (71.73 KiB) Viewed 532 times
Question1.jpg
Question1.jpg (39.27 KiB) Viewed 532 times
Check Circuit Board and Printed Circuit Substrate 1 in your mode.
Here is picture from vanilla+pyanodonmods.
Question3.jpg
Question3.jpg (37.49 KiB) Viewed 526 times

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Ashprinny » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:10 pm

katalex wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:33 pm
Hello,
I have problem. I begun new game, necessary tin plate for tinned cable, tin require SP1. I can't made Printed Circuit Substrate 1 for all buildings. I can't made glass for Science Pack 1.
Py+Bobs+Angel mods
Question2.jpgQuestion1.jpg
Check Circuit Board and Printed Circuit Substrate 1 in your mode.
Here is picture from vanilla+pyanodonmods.
Question3.jpg
This is a problem for playing with Py, Angel, Bob AND AAI too. The starting crash sequence gives you just about everything you need....just about. Problems start when setting up science. You need fawowage for which you need a farm; that farm requires water but you need science to research the offshore pump and you need an offshore pump to make science pack...which basically means it's a deadend.

I fixed this myself by adding 2 offshore pumps and 2 wooden power poles to the startup crash sequence but would like to ask the author of this mod if it's at all possible to bring back the handcrafted recipe to make substrate (seeing as that would be a problem for people playing without AAI as they have no crash ship to add items to)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Ashprinny wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:10 pm
katalex wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:33 pm
Hello,
I have problem. I begun new game, necessary tin plate for tinned cable, tin require SP1. I can't made Printed Circuit Substrate 1 for all buildings. I can't made glass for Science Pack 1.
Py+Bobs+Angel mods
Question2.jpgQuestion1.jpg
Check Circuit Board and Printed Circuit Substrate 1 in your mode.
Here is picture from vanilla+pyanodonmods.
Question3.jpg
This is a problem for playing with Py, Angel, Bob AND AAI too. The starting crash sequence gives you just about everything you need....just about. Problems start when setting up science. You need fawowage for which you need a farm; that farm requires water but you need science to research the offshore pump and you need an offshore pump to make science pack...which basically means it's a deadend.

I fixed this myself by adding 2 offshore pumps and 2 wooden power poles to the startup crash sequence but would like to ask the author of this mod if it's at all possible to bring back the handcrafted recipe to make substrate (seeing as that would be a problem for people playing without AAI as they have no crash ship to add items to)
That bug seems to be a tad inconsistent as I've fixed it several times and then its seems to unfix itself. Aai I I'm going to be looking into later today. Use to be there was the aaii sp 0 patch but it never got updated. So I'll just do it myself.

I've not really played with aai I so any issues or other problems you find like this you can tell me about will help greatly in making sure it gets fixed quickly

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Ashprinny » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm

kingarthur wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:18 pm
Ashprinny wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:10 pm
katalex wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:33 pm
Hello,
I have problem. I begun new game, necessary tin plate for tinned cable, tin require SP1. I can't made Printed Circuit Substrate 1 for all buildings. I can't made glass for Science Pack 1.
Py+Bobs+Angel mods
Question2.jpgQuestion1.jpg
Check Circuit Board and Printed Circuit Substrate 1 in your mode.
Here is picture from vanilla+pyanodonmods.
Question3.jpg
This is a problem for playing with Py, Angel, Bob AND AAI too. The starting crash sequence gives you just about everything you need....just about. Problems start when setting up science. You need fawowage for which you need a farm; that farm requires water but you need science to research the offshore pump and you need an offshore pump to make science pack...which basically means it's a deadend.

I fixed this myself by adding 2 offshore pumps and 2 wooden power poles to the startup crash sequence but would like to ask the author of this mod if it's at all possible to bring back the handcrafted recipe to make substrate (seeing as that would be a problem for people playing without AAI as they have no crash ship to add items to)
That bug seems to be a tad inconsistent as I've fixed it several times and then its seems to unfix itself. Aai I I'm going to be looking into later today. Use to be there was the aaii sp 0 patch but it never got updated. So I'll just do it myself.

I've not really played with aai I so any issues or other problems you find like this you can tell me about will help greatly in making sure it gets fixed quickly
Will do (though I usually fix "minor" problems myself)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Ashprinny wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Will do (though I usually fix "minor" problems myself)
Theres nothing wrong with that. I do it all the time 2. Just if it pops up and you need to fix it then it's likely somebody else will also find the issue that doesnt know how to fix it. Much easier to fix something reported by someone that knows what's going on then somebody that doesnt. I'd go find and fix all the possible bugs in all possible combinations of mods but just py Angel's and bones is like 400+ combos. Theres not enough time in the day

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Ashprinny » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:20 pm

Found another minor incompatibility:

In addition to needing to make offshore pumps for the fawowage farms; the farms ITSELF need iron pipes in order to be crafted which is locked behind Fluid Handling 1 which leads to the same loop as for offshore pumps (need the pipes to begin science, need science to unlock the tech to make the pipes)

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Ashprinny » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Just to be clear for people who want to fix this themselves too and ONLY applicable if you play WITH AAI AND the startup crash sequence option for starting a game enabled


Edit the Control.lua file for //mods/aai-industries_0.3.X
Add the following line after line 379 (the bracket which inserts stuff into aai-big-ship-wreckage-3, though you may add it to wreckage 1 or 2 too ofc)

entity.insert({name = "offshore-pump", count = 2})
entity.insert({name = "pipe", count = 100})

this will include 2 and 100 of the offshore-pump and iron-pipes respectively which SHOULD allow you to setup soil production (needed to make a fawowage farm) as well as make a fawowage farm itself. Other items can, likewise, be added to wreckage parts should further inclusion of items be needed.

Szentigrade
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:27 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Szentigrade » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 am

error loading mod

Image

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:15 am

Szentigrade wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 am
error loading mod

Image
Uh. How did that slip thru. I'll get it fixed

Szentigrade
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:27 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Szentigrade » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:01 am

kingarthur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:15 am
Szentigrade wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 am
error loading mod

Image
Uh. How did that slip thru. I'll get it fixed
eta on fix?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:16 am

3-4 hours. This an a few issues with aaii need taken care of and then I'll get the update out

EoRaptor
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:32 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by EoRaptor » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:05 am

Hello,

I got an issue as well - i got PY and BOB's installed - no Angels.
The bob's mods add steel bearings to the crystal mine to mine quartz.

Steel is unlocked by science - science needs glass (quartz).


I am in a deadlock because of this - no quartz for science because of the need for steel in the crystal mine.

Hope you can fix that as well.

Regards,
Eo

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 am

EoRaptor wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:05 am
Hello,

I got an issue as well - i got PY and BOB's installed - no Angels.
The bob's mods add steel bearings to the crystal mine to mine quartz.

Steel is unlocked by science - science needs glass (quartz).


I am in a deadlock because of this - no quartz for science because of the need for steel in the crystal mine.

Hope you can fix that as well.

Regards,
Eo
full set of py+bobs or only some of them?

EoRaptor
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:32 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by EoRaptor » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:30 am

kingarthur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 am
full set of py+bobs or only some of them?
Yes, I used all the PY and BOB's mods.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 am

EoRaptor wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:30 am
kingarthur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 am
full set of py+bobs or only some of them?
Yes, I used all the PY and BOB's mods.
K. I'll get it fixed

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:51 am

ive fixed the issues with madclowns due to raw wood. fixed the issues with aaii by adding 3 electric mining drills, 50 tinned cable, and 100 pipe to the crashed ship. also fixed the deadlock with the crystal mine needing steel bearings and needed at the start with pyro active. im at work so i have not tested the fixes yet. i being doing that soon and if no problems are found ill push out the update in just over 1 hour from the time of this posting.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 am
Contact:

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by kingarthur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:33 am

alright 0.0.44 is live. should have fixed the issues with madclowns, aaii, and bobplate.

there is an issue with duplicated circuits when aaii, bob - bob electronics and pyht are active that i need to look into.

Post Reply

Return to “Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users