Topics and discussion about specific mods
Falconcommand
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Angels Patch

Post by Falconcommand »

So I have 2 bugs id like to point out.

When using SpaceX, most temperatures are the default 15°

And Im not sure if this is related to that.
But combustion mixture wont fill the turbines.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (2.47 MiB) Viewed 5442 times

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Falconcommand wrote:So I have 2 bugs id like to point out.

When using SpaceX, most temperatures are the default 15°

And Im not sure if this is related to that.
But combustion mixture wont fill the turbines.
Ok. I'll get the first fixed and I'm not sure on second. It might be related to temp. I'll look into it

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

Would be nice to have an option to choose to not add the borax and molybdenum to the angel sorting.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sworn wrote:Would be nice to have an option to choose to not add the borax and molybdenum to the angel sorting.
Like keep pymods ore completely out of Angel's sorting and only available via pymods methods? Just looking to clarify what your asking for. I can add it in the next day or 2

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

Yeh, like it was before, at least for me was better, going out and mine it with special mining requirements that it need; it generate to much borax for the first sorting.
And who like the "integrated sort" would be able to keep it, if was a config.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sworn wrote:Yeh, like it was before, at least for me was better, going out and mine it with special mining requirements that it need; it generate to much borax for the first sorting.
Ok. I'll get it added

bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by bigyihsuan »

I hope you update soon. Me, and one other as it seems, have been getting a"nih value" error on startup.

Both have been reported over a month ago, and there hasn't been any sign of a fix.
static wrote:Updated everything today and got this error at launch:

--
Failed to load mods:_ _PyCoalTBaA_ _/data-final-fixes.lua:44: _ _PyCoalTBaA_ _/prototypes/overrides-bioindustries.lua:76: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Mods to be disabled:
PyCoalTBaA
--

I'll be rolling back this mod, PYHT and Bio Industries for now. Hope you can get it sorted out. Thanks for all your hard work towards cross mod compatibility kingarthur, it's much appreciated!
bigyihsuan wrote:I'm getting an error between this and SpaceX.

Code: Select all

__PyCoalTBaA__/data-final-fixes.lua:39: __PyCoalTBaA__/updates/SpaceX.lua:169: attempt to index field 'results' (a nil value)
Error:

Mod list:

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

bigyihsuan wrote:I hope you update soon. Me, and one other as it seems, have been getting a"nih value" error on startup.

Both have been reported over a month ago, and there hasn't been any sign of a fix.
static wrote:Updated everything today and got this error at launch:

--
Failed to load mods:_ _PyCoalTBaA_ _/data-final-fixes.lua:44: _ _PyCoalTBaA_ _/prototypes/overrides-bioindustries.lua:76: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Mods to be disabled:
PyCoalTBaA
--

I'll be rolling back this mod, PYHT and Bio Industries for now. Hope you can get it sorted out. Thanks for all your hard work towards cross mod compatibility kingarthur, it's much appreciated!
bigyihsuan wrote:I'm getting an error between this and SpaceX.

Code: Select all

__PyCoalTBaA__/data-final-fixes.lua:39: __PyCoalTBaA__/updates/SpaceX.lua:169: attempt to index field 'results' (a nil value)
Error:

Mod list:
I started work on it this week. Im sorry for the delay I got busy and forgot it needed taken care of. I'll try to get a quick change made to remove the problem out tonight and get a proper fix this weekend

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

ive disabled the files affecting spacex till i get them fixed

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

kingarthur wrote:
Sworn wrote:Yeh, like it was before, at least for me was better, going out and mine it with special mining requirements that it need; it generate to much borax for the first sorting.
Ok. I'll get it added
That will be awesome, thanks for considering the suggestion.
That last update didn't include it yeh right?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sworn wrote:
kingarthur wrote:
Ok. I'll get it added
That will be awesome, thanks for considering the suggestion.
That last update didn't include it yeh right?
no i got called into work so i quickly pushed out what was already done to fix an error some people had. im going to get it done tonight and should have an update pushed asap with that config option an a few other things

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

Sup! no rush and many thanks for making it, really enjoy it!

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Ashprinny »

For some reason with the latest iteration of this mod borax and niobium aren't spawned AT ALL anymore. I still receive borax through the sorting of Stiratite through the angelsorting method but it becomes a true problem later on when you further refine the sorting method with Hydro (and further) refining. The options to alter the way it is spawned disappears from the startup menu for a newgame too.

This ALSO leads me to a further suggestion and/or question.

You get borax when you crush the ore and then process it but as soon as you hit hydro refining no further borax is obtained....is this intentional ?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Ashprinny wrote:For some reason with the latest iteration of this mod borax and niobium aren't spawned AT ALL anymore. I still receive borax through the sorting of Stiratite through the angelsorting method but it becomes a true problem later on when you further refine the sorting method with Hydro (and further) refining. The options to alter the way it is spawned disappears from the startup menu for a newgame too.

You get borax when you crush the ore and then process it but as soon as you hit hydro refining no further borax is obtained....is this intentional ?
it should still have infinite ore versions of them spawn. also no you should continue to get borax all the way thru the chain just like any other ore. might be a bug or possibly just forgot to add it and your the first to notice. ill look into this weekend

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Ashprinny »

kingarthur wrote:
Ashprinny wrote:For some reason with the latest iteration of this mod borax and niobium aren't spawned AT ALL anymore. I still receive borax through the sorting of Stiratite through the angelsorting method but it becomes a true problem later on when you further refine the sorting method with Hydro (and further) refining. The options to alter the way it is spawned disappears from the startup menu for a newgame too.

it should still have infinite ore versions of them spawn. also no you should continue to get borax all the way thru the chain just like any other ore. might be a bug or possibly just forgot to add it and your the first to notice. ill look into this weekend
I did some further testing and just confirmed; Borax, Niobium and Molybdenum do not spawn at ALL when leaving the infinite-versions of them switched ON in the mod-options ingame. I can't seem to spawn them in via console commands either. When I turned the infinite mod-option off they spawn normally. I also reconfirmed that borax does show up when processing crushed stiratite but NO longer shows up after further techs are unlocked (in my game). I have not, yet, tested this with the flag for the infinite borax options turned off.

To give some insight into how I tested this:
Ores
*I created a new map with a unique seed with the infinite borax, niobium and molybdenum flags in the mod-option turned on then used the console to reveal a 8096 radius around my starting area. No ore of any of the 3 types was spawned (no finite or infinite patches, just to be clear)
*I created a new map with a unique seed with the flags for the infinte version of the aforementioned 3 ores turned to OFF then used the console to, again, reveal a 8096 radius around my starting area. All 3 ores spawned as normal

Stiratite to borax refining
*Based upon a save with a 40hr playtime load. Game was started with updated mods (to exclude an update between playing sessions being the issue)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey people i want ask ur opinion about getting nitrogen and oxygen in angel mods
There's serious diffrence betwen bob's mods and angel mods
Ratios are:
1) Bob's mods 20 nitrogen and 5 oxygen from compressed air
2) Angel mods 50 nitrogen and 50 oxygen from compressed air
And there recipe in PYFE where we can get helium - 2 nitrogen + 2 oxygen + 2 dry gas stream + 40% chance to get helium
There's no much sence with angel nitrogen-oxygen ratio so some recipes with getting and consuming with these gases in PY mods must be rebalanced - recipes which are using nitrogen must reduce nitrogen consumption in 4 times, also must be reduced consumption of liquid nitrogen in 4 times
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

My opinion is like - too many oxygen with angel mods from compresed air
I can agree with aklesey1

If bob's mods is parent for angel-suite and py-suite we must try to eliminate inconsistencies
Who agrees?

And last version of pyht got py version of ethylene - so we need to overwrite it to angel version

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

finally got off my ass and made some time to get an update done.

0.022 - adds settings to enable/disable finite py ores patches. should now be able to independently choose between finite on or off, infinite on or off and add them to angels sorting on or off. merged ethylene from angels and pyhightech. fixed MP content issues related to conditional requirement checks in data.lua. fixed error related a pyangels game without bobs being unable to load

Trebor
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Trebor »

Getting an error when trying to load your mod:

Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 2.39.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 2.39.25 AM.png (35.3 KiB) Viewed 5139 times

All mods are up to date only your and Py mods and required/optional Bob's mods are enabled, specifically Angel's are not enabled.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Trebor wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:42 am
All mods are up to date only your and Py mods and required/optional Bob's mods are enabled, specifically Angel's are not enabled.
kingarthur wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:48 pm
Like Pymods? Like Angels mods? Wished that they work together

Well now they do

Introducing the PyCoal Touched By an Angel Combpatability mod
I dont even want to know why…

Return to “Mods”