PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Topics and discussion about specific mods
aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Angels Patch

Post by aklesey1 »

I sure that the Arch666Angel will use new recipies for hiw own science packs, why not?
I sure we need method in this patch to choose which science packs system we want to use -
1) or from PY suite
2) or from angel suite
Bob's science packs doesn't count i think
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

logaritm
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by logaritm »

the recipe for tar under coal processing is using 50 stones, is it not supposed to use coal?

edit: wait, that recipe should not be effected by this compatibility patch
Last edited by logaritm on Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

logaritm wrote:the recipe for tar under coal processing is using 50 stones, is it not supposed to use coal?
i dont think so. pretty sure that recipe has always used stone but i dont know if that was intended. pycoaltbaa doesn't touch that recipe so id suggest asking pyanadon about it

logaritm
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by logaritm »

kingarthur wrote:
logaritm wrote:the recipe for tar under coal processing is using 50 stones, is it not supposed to use coal?
i dont think so. pretty sure that recipe has always used stone but i dont know if that was intended. pycoaltbaa doesn't touch that recipe so id suggest asking pyanadon about it
yah, realized it a second ago, lol

VexMex
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by VexMex »

Ok, im then posting here as wished

problem is (as seen in screenshot) that the recipe for the glass fibre board has 2 glass slots, and so i cant automate it in this way sadly

The mods showing up is Bobs electronics > pycoal > angels refining

mods i have installed
Bob-complete
Angels-conplete
pyanodon coal processing and industries
water well
squeak through
void chest
warehousing mod
loader redux
LTN
Bio Industries
Yuoki industries
Deadlocks beltboxes

and a few more small ones that arent cahnging anything recipe wise

the problem just occoured to me after the complete update, so i dont know wich of these mods it is, and its really weird
Attachments
QOf5M5Y.jpg
QOf5M5Y.jpg (593.44 KiB) Viewed 4715 times

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

How to get borax and niobium ores with angel's ores? Thnaks for kingarthur he's already added ,olybdenum ore in angel's refining system but we need to get borax early for py science pack 2 and afte that we nned niobium for optical fiber for science pack 3

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

VexMex wrote:Ok, im then posting here as wished

problem is (as seen in screenshot) that the recipe for the glass fibre board has 2 glass slots, and so i cant automate it in this way sadly
fixed and will update soon.

VexMex
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by VexMex »

kingarthur wrote:
VexMex wrote:Ok, im then posting here as wished

fixed and will update soon.
thank you so damn much!

logaritm
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by logaritm »

Just saw that pycoals coke has an energy value of 10MJ while angels version has the value of 5MJ, i don't know why angel decided to make his coke worse then normal coal but i thought that coke was just a better fuel, but i could be remembering wrong

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

logaritm wrote:Just saw that pycoals coke has an energy value of 10MJ while angels version has the value of 5MJ, i don't know why angel decided to make his coke worse then normal coal but i thought that coke was just a better fuel, but i could be remembering wrong
angel gives has coke at 5mj and output 2 pieces from the recipes for a total of ten

thatguyagain
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by thatguyagain »

Hi there, thanks for going through this monumental effort to make these two great suites of mods work together! I haven't done a proper playthrough with the new HighTech yet but upon looking through the lists of new things added it seems there's a couple duplicates still:

-Epichlorohydrin (ECH) from Py vs Epichlorhydrin Gas from angel
-Acetic Acid from both

I also wanted to ask if anything was planned for these items which are in item form for py and fluid form for angel. Would it be possible to either override the py recipes to use barrels of the fluid or even better add recipes to convert the fluids to solids in a py machine?

-Phenol
-Bisphenol A
-Melamine
-Urea

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

thatguyagain wrote:Hi there, thanks for going through this monumental effort to make these two great suites of mods work together! I haven't done a proper playthrough with the new HighTech yet but upon looking through the lists of new things added it seems there's a couple duplicates still:

-Epichlorohydrin (ECH) from Py vs Epichlorhydrin Gas from angel
-Acetic Acid from both
thanks there are a lot of items so i knew i was bound to miss a few
I also wanted to ask if anything was planned for these items which are in item form for py and fluid form for angel. Would it be possible to either override the py recipes to use barrels of the fluid or even better add recipes to convert the fluids to solids in a py machine?

-Phenol
-Bisphenol A
-Melamine
-Urea
i intend to create recipes to convert between solid and liquid/gas form. just working on finding some info on them so i can make sure its semi realistic to fit in with angels and pymods

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

There isn't way to get raw borax now, the tech is behind green, which require borax to make :( .

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Sworn wrote:There isn't way to get raw borax now, the tech is behind green, which require borax to make :( .
Borax is now a minable ore. And the borax mine is unlocked with coal processing 1 a red only tech

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

It is! Damm sorry for the dummy question. Thanks for the information! appreciate that :roll:

logaritm
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by logaritm »

kingarthur wrote:
thatguyagain wrote: I also wanted to ask if anything was planned for these items which are in item form for py and fluid form for angel. Would it be possible to either override the py recipes to use barrels of the fluid or even better add recipes to convert the fluids to solids in a py machine?

-Phenol
-Bisphenol A
-Melamine
-Urea
i intend to create recipes to convert between solid and liquid/gas form. just working on finding some info on them so i can make sure its semi realistic to fit in with angels and pymods
I read around a little about synthetic gas urea to solid and there was not much on it more then "and then it can be made into a solid" but i could just be looking in the wrong places

logaritm
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by logaritm »

kingarthur wrote:
logaritm wrote:Just saw that pycoals coke has an energy value of 10MJ while angels version has the value of 5MJ, i don't know why angel decided to make his coke worse then normal coal but i thought that coke was just a better fuel, but i could be remembering wrong
angel gives has coke at 5mj and output 2 pieces from the recipes for a total of ten
Ah okey, anywho here's maybe an other stupid note, it seems like you need raw fiber to make fiberboard for the the first level pcb which is needed for the first level circuit board, but it seems like you need first level circuits for the building that makes raw fibers
Last edited by logaritm on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

logaritm wrote: Ah, here's maybe an other stupid note, it seems like you need raw fiber to make fiberboard for the the first level pcb which is needed for the first level circuit board, but it seems like you need first level circuits for the building that makes raw fibers
that i also noticed and is a pyhightech base issue. seems that you have to hand craft the first few pcbs for the circuits by hand before you can automate them

logaritm
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by logaritm »

kingarthur wrote:
logaritm wrote: Ah, here's maybe an other stupid note, it seems like you need raw fiber to make fiberboard for the the first level pcb which is needed for the first level circuit board, but it seems like you need first level circuits for the building that makes raw fibers
that i also noticed and is a pyhightech base issue. seems that you have to hand craft the first few pcbs for the circuits by hand before you can automate them
oh, you don't need fiberboard for those?, still the problem is they take forever to craft :?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Sworn wrote:There isn't way to get raw borax now, the tech is behind green, which require borax to make :( .
What nonsense are you talking about - coal processing 1 has technology for borax mining and need only red science

Kingarthur i think i found something which we can override
1) Epichlorohydrine to Epichlorhydrine - Petrochem
2) Raw fiber to Cellulouse fiber - Bio processing - or add secondary recipe with it
3) Acetic acid to acetic - Petrochem and bio processing

As secondary overrides there're can be if madclown's processing mod is installed
1) Phosphoric acid to Phosphoric acid

Return to “Mods”