kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Angels Patch

Post by kingarthur »

Kingarthur i think i found something which we can override
1) Epichlorohydrine to Epichlorhydrine - Petrochem
already been meantioned and is on my list
2) Raw fiber to Cellulouse fiber - Bio processing - or add secondary recipe with it
ill look into it
3) Acetic acid to acetic - Petrochem and bio processing
see number 1
As secondary overrides there're can be if madclown's processing mod is installed
1) Phosphoric acid to Phosphoric acid
already been asked for and im going to load madclowns mod set tonight and look them over

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Sorry this is all my carelessness, see now :)

I have question - we have cumene process in angel petrochem but its only name for process
And in py we can get cumene as resource
Can we change recipe i petrochem to get cumene too, i just don't want to skip it resource, i want to get phenol in solid form, let it be as secondary recipe
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

aklesey1 wrote:How to get borax and niobium ores with angel's ores? Thnaks for kingarthur he's already added ,olybdenum ore in angel's refining system but we need to get borax early for py science pack 2 and afte that we nned niobium for optical fiber for science pack 3
Hi kingarthur
Pls don't forget about creating the way to get borax and niobium from angel ores, and may be from 7 new MadClowns angel ores

I like that added molybdenum in angel's ores for py fusion energy mod - its was very opportunely :)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

:!: Found serious bug when playng with py ht and angels - can't find recipe for nitrobenzene :shock:

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

aklesey1 wrote::!: Found serious bug when playng with py ht and angels - can't find recipe for nitrobenzene :shock:
well damn. how no idea why its done that. im looking into it now post a fix asap

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

new update to pycoaltbaa. fixed an issue with nitro-benzene recipe not being unlock-able. start process on compatibility for madclowns mods. still needs more going over and if anybody knows of any items that need merged just let me know

Arvannies
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Arvannies »

Hi kingarthur!
First of all: Thanks for your work on this mod of mods. I can't even imagine trying to keep all of this stuff in line.
Second: I'm getting ready for circuits 2 and I think I've found a missing material: phosphine gas. (Madclown, bob/angel) The only production recipe I can find is for barrelling it.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Arvannies wrote:Hi kingarthur!
First of all: Thanks for your work on this mod of mods. I can't even imagine trying to keep all of this stuff in line.
Second: I'm getting ready for circuits 2 and I think I've found a missing material: phosphine gas. (Madclown, bob/angel) The only production recipe I can find is for barrelling it.
ok ya there is a massive issue with it lacking a recipe to produce it. im looking into it and will update asap after i fix it

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

kingarthur wrote:
Arvannies wrote:Hi kingarthur!
ok ya there is a massive issue with it lacking a recipe to produce it. im looking into it and will update asap after i fix it
ive looked thru the files and it seems that pyht is just straight up missing a recipe for it so i post on the pyht page and will wait for pyanadon to respond

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I think there're some mistaking with phosphoric acid merging - i thought we'll use phosphoric acid from angel mods but not from pyht
Arvannies wrote:And yes there're no way to use phosphorous acid when using angel and py ht
And yes there're no way to use phosphorous acid when using angel and py ht

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

aklesey1 wrote:I think there're some mistaking with phosphoric acid merging - i thought we'll use phosphoric acid from angel mods but not from pyht
Arvannies wrote:And yes there're no way to use phosphorous acid when using angel and py ht
And yes there're no way to use phosphorous acid when using angel and py ht
the issues come from the fact that pyht and madclown used the same name for 2 recipes and it broke things

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I apologize to you if I expected anything much from this mod, when u began to combine it with madclowns mod addon, looks like you got some extra work to do

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

aklesey1 wrote:I apologize to you if I expected anything much from this mod, when u began to combine it with madclowns mod addon, looks like you got some extra work to do
im not sure what your trying to say.

ive fixed the issue with phosphine gas not being craft-able and have pushed out an update

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

But I have to say that at the moment there is a more pressing issue that doesn't stop worrying me - the imbalance caused by changes in the chain of sulfuric acid production in angel petrochem mod :arrow:

Lets look at bob's mods sulfuric acid production

5 sulfur = 50 sulfur dioxide = 50 sulfuric acid
So
1 sulfur = 10 sulfuric acid
We don't need helmod to calculate it

And i used helmod to calculate the cost of 10 sulfuric acid when using traditional way production from sulfur with sulfur dioxide
1 sulfur = 60 sulfur dioxide
90 sulfur dioxide = 60 sulfuric acid
So
0,3 sulfur = 15 sulfur dioxide = 10 sulfuric acid

Divide 1 by 0.3 and get the 3.3 - this means that the amount of sulfur is 3.3 times greater in angel mods than in bob's mods and py mods likewise
So I suggest to multiple cost of sulfuric acid for all py recipes - if it necessary i'll put here list of py recipes here, there're not so many py recipes which using sulfuric acid :!:

Another way can be decreasing sulfur production from pyanodon's desulphurization recipes? but i donno may be its pretty wrong way bcuz there're some recipe which using sulfur directly

To tell the truth I'm not quite sure about my calculations because the formula for sulfur dioxide production is different from the traditional formula

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

aklesey1 wrote:But I have to say that at the moment there is a more pressing issue that doesn't stop worrying me - the imbalance caused by changes in the chain of sulfuric acid production in angel petrochem mod :arrow:

Lets look at bob's mods sulfuric acid production

5 sulfur = 50 sulfur dioxide = 50 sulfuric acid
So
1 sulfur = 10 sulfuric acid
We don't need helmod to calculate it

And i used helmod to calculate the cost of 10 sulfuric acid when using traditional way production from sulfur with sulfur dioxide
1 sulfur = 60 sulfur dioxide
90 sulfur dioxide = 60 sulfuric acid
So
0,3 sulfur = 15 sulfur dioxide = 10 sulfuric acid

Divide 1 by 0.3 and get the 3.3 - this means that the amount of sulfur is 3.3 times greater in angel mods than in bob's mods and py mods likewise
So I suggest to multiple cost of sulfuric acid for all py recipes - if it necessary i'll put here list of py recipes here, there're not so many py recipes which using sulfuric acid :!:

Another way can be decreasing sulfur production from pyanodon's desulphurization recipes? but i donno may be its pretty wrong way bcuz there're some recipe which using sulfur directly

To tell the truth I'm not quite sure about my calculations because the formula for sulfur dioxide production is different from the traditional formula
I'll look at it tonight. See what feels balanced and get an update out

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I made a syntax error in the sentence - i wnated to say:

This means that the amount of sulfur is 3.3 times greater in bob's mods than in angel mods and py mods likewise
Not wise versa :?

Again thanks for ur work under this patch-mod kingarthur

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

aklesey1 wrote: Kingarthur i think i found something which we can override
1) Epichlorohydrine to Epichlorhydrine - Petrochem
2) Raw fiber to Cellulouse fiber - Bio processing - or add secondary recipe with it
3) Acetic acid to acetic - Petrochem and bio processing

As secondary overrides there're can be if madclown's processing mod is installed
1) Phosphoric acid to Phosphoric acid
Found another resource to merge
Sodium chlorate from PYFE to sodium chlorate from Petrochem

Another bug with pyht - phosphate mine still using py syngas but not angel synthesis gas

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

Not sure if is this one or the pydon itself. But
At the start, you can hand-craft "Printed Circuit Subtract 1" with wood and copper, which take forever to make, cool.
To automate that, the machine use the other recipe which require Formica, which require Fiberboard, which require a "Lamp"? The lamp require a "Printed Circuit Subtract 1".

The assembly machine at the start only do 2 recipes so you have to craft the board with the specialized machine.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Sworn wrote:Not sure if is this one or the pydon itself. But
At the start, you can hand-craft "Printed Circuit Subtract 1" with wood and copper, which take forever to make, cool.
To automate that, the machine use the other recipe which require Formica, which require Fiberboard, which require a "Lamp"? The lamp require a "Printed Circuit Subtract 1".

The assembly machine at the start only do 2 recipes so you have to craft the board with the specialized machine.
And what the problem i can't understnad
I'm making Printed circuit substrate from formica, u just need to automate lamp production for fibers, there will be a looped chain

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

aklesey1 wrote:
Sworn wrote:Not sure if is this one or the pydon itself. But

And what the problem i can't understnad
I'm making Printed circuit substrate from formica, u just need to automate lamp production for fibers, there will be a looped chain
The problems is that I miss that you need to hand-craft it to do the "kick start", I was trying to make the chain, but I saw a loop (circuit to the lamp to make circuit) and didn't realize that would be self feed.

But the lamp require 3 itens to craft, and at the start you can only automate 2 recipe...

Return to “Mods”