PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Topics and discussion about specific mods
mlxix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by mlxix »

This line from data-final-fixes.lua: require("prototypes.overrides-Hightech") produces a nil value exception?
Is it safe to delete or comment?

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

Thanks for ur work kingarthur - i just can't find recipe for getting 20 nitrogen + 5 oxygen from from bob's compressed air
Recipes for invar, brass and bronze looks like its gone for long time - don't know good that or bad :roll: same with bob's rubber and resin

Wow i saw recipe for hydrogen peroxide from Bob's Revamp mod - i knew that pyanodon erased it to use its own recipe with nickel + anthraquinone lol now it can be used :D

Lol 2 ways to get sodium hydroxide nad only 1 way to get hydrogen peroxide with 4 lamps - oh man i can't stop laughing :lol: :D ocuch + 2 additional recipes from PYRO - all 4 recipe for hydrogen chloride associated with PYRO and using some of its elements

Lithium plates can't be used for getting grease and for making Heavy N Dopped Silicon from PYHT strange but okey :)

Niobium, vanadium and molybdenum doesn't requires nitrogen dioxde - strange - okey waiting for update - p.s. may be its politics from pyanodon - he decided not to use nitrogen dioxide at all :?

Bob's carbon has no full use :!: and seems its replaced with coke

Insulated wire don't using in science pack 3 instead of this tinned cable is used

Tinned cable and tinned copper wire is different things but have similar recipes = tinned copper wire - 3 copper cable + 1 tin - and tinned cable is 2 copper cable + 1 tin - don't must they be replaced to each other or not

Ferric chloride solution has only 1 way to be used - module main board - may we need just to replace it to boric acid? And in this recipe phenolic board exist which can be crafted but was overhauled by pyanodon early when PYHT was out

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Agree with mella she's right :) Tyhanks from me

Found 1 bug - https://yadi.sk/i/AgpWU1EkHAEB_Q - MoO3 recipe has double 100 oxygen in requirements - so 10 MoS2 + 100 oxygen + 100 oxygen = 5 MoO3
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Protheus7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Protheus7 »

Got this error with the PyCoalTBaA_0.0.33

I do not have SpaceX installed!
Attachments
Capture6.JPG
Capture6.JPG (27.36 KiB) Viewed 4726 times

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Found some bugs with new updates PYCP and PYRO when PycoalTBA is installed

1) Bug in recipe for "activated carbon" https://yadi.sk/i/EBxmtVQ9HFxAYA
20 coke + 2 zinc chloride + 4 sodium hydroxide + 7 sodium hydroxide + 100 nitrogen
Can't understand wciich value is correct - 4 sodium hydroxide or 7 sodium hydroxide ?

2) Bug in "Filtration media recipe" https://yadi.sk/i/czWt0H3q4j5F7w
Glass value is doubled - 25 gravel + 30 pure sand + 3 activated carbon + 5 glass + 5 glass
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

Protheus7 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:32 pm

yah, he update PyCoal Touched By an Angel, just after Pyanodon release new update that break PyCoal Touched again hahahhaa
Sad :(

Protheus7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Protheus7 »

Sworn wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:34 pm
Protheus7 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:32 pm

yah, he update PyCoal Touched By an Angel, just after Pyanodon release new update that break PyCoal Touched again hahahhaa
Sad :(
Ahh well.. disable intil it gets working again :-)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

mlxix wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:54 pm
This line from data-final-fixes.lua: require("prototypes.overrides-Hightech") produces a nil value exception?
The only time that would be ok to remove is if your not using pyht at all. Can u give me more details of what the error says in full

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Mella wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:25 pm
Thanks for ur work kingarthur - i just can't find recipe for getting 20 nitrogen + 5 oxygen from from bob's compressed air
Recipes for invar, brass and bronze looks like its gone for long time - don't know good that or bad :roll: same with bob's rubber and resin

Wow i saw recipe for hydrogen peroxide from Bob's Revamp mod - i knew that pyanodon erased it to use its own recipe with nickel + anthraquinone lol now it can be used :D

Lol 2 ways to get sodium hydroxide nad only 1 way to get hydrogen peroxide with 4 lamps - oh man i can't stop laughing :lol: :D ocuch + 2 additional recipes from PYRO - all 4 recipe for hydrogen chloride associated with PYRO and using some of its elements

Lithium plates can't be used for getting grease and for making Heavy N Dopped Silicon from PYHT strange but okey :)

Niobium, vanadium and molybdenum doesn't requires nitrogen dioxde - strange - okey waiting for update - p.s. may be its politics from pyanodon - he decided not to use nitrogen dioxide at all :?

Insulated wire don't using in science pack 3 instead of this tinned cable is used

Tinned cable and tinned copper wire is different things but have similar recipes = tinned copper wire - 3 copper cable + 1 tin - and tinned cable is 2 copper cable + 1 tin - don't must they be replaced to each other or not

Ferric chloride solution has only 1 way to be used - module main board - may we need just to replace it to boric acid? And in this recipe phenolic board exist which can be crafted but was overhauled by pyanodon early when PYHT was out
Given the amount of changes strange things are bound to have happened I'll look into it all tonight

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

aklesey1 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:02 pm
Found some bugs with new updates PYCP and PYRO when PycoalTBA is installed

1) Bug in recipe for "activated carbon" https://yadi.sk/i/EBxmtVQ9HFxAYA
20 coke + 2 zinc chloride + 4 sodium hydroxide + 7 sodium hydroxide + 100 nitrogen
Can't understand wciich value is correct - 4 sodium hydroxide or 7 sodium hydroxide ?

2) Bug in "Filtration media recipe" https://yadi.sk/i/czWt0H3q4j5F7w
Glass value is doubled - 25 gravel + 30 pure sand + 3 activated carbon + 5 glass + 5 glass
Likely bob and py tried changing the same recipes. I'll get them fixed asap

abg
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by abg »

kingarthur wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:50 pm
mlxix wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:54 pm
The only time that would be ok to remove is if your not using pyht at all. Can u give me more details of what the error says in full
Hello, I am not the person you replied to but I received the same error.

Here it is:

mlxix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by mlxix »

Yes, I can confirm that it is the same error.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

mlxix wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:06 am
Yes, I can confirm that it is the same error.
Ok. That line is no longer needed with the updates to pyht. Can be removed and I've removed it for the next update

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Mella wrote:
not sure i understand the issue ive checked and all these recipes exist. nitrogen+oxygen show up under filtration.
Mella wrote:

im not sure what you mean here. i dont see any recipe for hydrogen peroxide with lamps
Mella wrote:

was lithium used for that before?

same with niobium vanadium and molybdenum

what do u mean bobs carbon has no full use. are you talking about in the activated carbon?
Mella wrote:

i need to fix that and some other issues with pyht circuits not getting swapped correctly
Mella wrote:

ill fix that
Mella wrote:

yea ferric chloride needs replaced there. and ill look into the phenolic board issue

viperfan7
Inserter
Inserter

Post by viperfan7 »

Geeze, do you sleep at all?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

viperfan7 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:56 am
Geeze, do you sleep at all?
Sometimes

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

If you can please:
1) Add back bob's recipe for getting nitrogen from compressed air
2) I meanе that pyanodon decided to use his own recipe for hydrogen peroxide and bob's hydrogen peroxide recipe was hidden or deleted
3) oops my typo - i meant hydrogen chloride has 4 ways to be getted when PYRO is installed - not the hydrogen peroxide
4) I already listed 2 recipes where lithium plate was used - 1 recipe from PYFE - to get grease - 1 recipe for PYHT to get Heavy N Dopped Silicon (better to say its some kind of hi-tech wafer + PYHT recipe - 2 proton donor + 5 lithium plates = 10 boron + 0.3 crystallographic substrate + recipe from PYFE for blanket + recipe from PYHT for lithium niobate - please replace lithium chloride to lithium plate
5) Just add back nitrogen dioxide in niobium, molybdenum and vanidium chains if PYFE in installed

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Mella wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:50 am
If you can please:
1) Add back bob's recipe for getting nitrogen from compressed air
2) I meanе that pyanodon decided to use his own recipe for hydrogen peroxide and bob's hydrogen peroxide recipe was hidden or deleted
3) oops my typo - i meant hydrogen chloride has 4 ways to be getted when PYRO is installed - not the hydrogen peroxide
4) I already listed 2 recipes where lithium plate was used - 1 recipe from PYFE - to get grease - 1 recipe for PYHT to get Heavy N Dopped Silicon (better to say its some kind of hi-tech wafer + PYHT recipe - 2 proton donor + 5 lithium plates = 10 boron + 0.3 crystallographic substrate + recipe from PYFE for blanket + recipe from PYHT for lithium niobate - please replace lithium chloride to lithium plate
5) Just add back nitrogen dioxide in niobium, molybdenum and vanidium chains if PYFE in installed
I can do that.

The nitrogen from Bob's compressed air recipe shows up under the filtration tech for me. Is that not the case for u?

I'll look into the rest and get them done

viperfan7
Inserter
Inserter

Post by viperfan7 »

Any thoughts as to when it'll be ready by?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

viperfan7 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:08 am
Any thoughts as to when it'll be ready by?
Hopefully a day maybe 2

Return to “Mods”