That's really nice. I hope I find some time to get started again.Therax wrote: ↑Thu May 02, 2019 9:48 pmXander Mod (Therax) is now available on the mod portal. Most of the changes from tip-of-trunk are incorporated.
Things that work:
Things that I know don't work yet:
- ore generation
- mining times adjusted for default iron axe
- assembler ingredient limits removed
Please give it a try. I have lots of other plans, but wanted to get something released.
- 0.17 graphics updates (e.g. highres solar panels and new belt graphics)
- axe research for XM materials
- advanced processing units should require a VLSI CPU, but don't
- science pack research
Thanks for your effort. However, its probably better to move over to therax' fork.BroMasterFlex wrote: ↑Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:59 pmI got it to work as long as I have the RSO mod installed with it. I ran into and fixed some issues. Then, I submitted a pull request to the update_0_17 branch that jodokus31 made.
https://github.com/justinbangerter/Xand ... pdate_0_17