[MOD 1.1] Xander Mod v3.6.1

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Omist
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15+] Xander Mod v1.2.1

Post by Omist »

Hi Guys, I not sure if others have this but I get seem to get passed crude tech, I can't get Wood Resin or find the machine to create it, IN the mod I have the last Crude tech which is crude automation requires a red reset tech which I can't complete. Can anyone help??

Thanks

donoya
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by donoya »

Omist wrote:Hi Guys, I not sure if others have this but I get seem to get passed crude tech, I can't get Wood Resin or find the machine to create it, IN the mod I have the last Crude tech which is crude automation requires a red reset tech which I can't complete. Can anyone help??

Thanks
I'm having the same problem. For the time being, I'm just cheating the wood resin in. It used to be made in the crude chemical plant, but it seems to have broken in the most recent update.

Omist
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Omist »

donoya wrote:
Omist wrote:Hi Guys, I not sure if others have this but I get seem to get passed crude tech, I can't get Wood Resin or find the machine to create it, IN the mod I have the last Crude tech which is crude automation requires a red reset tech which I can't complete. Can anyone help??

Thanks
I'm having the same problem. For the time being, I'm just cheating the wood resin in. It used to be made in the crude chemical plant, but it seems to have broken in the most recent update.

Ok Cool, So it's not me, I was looking for around an hour and Thought It can't be that hard. Thanks for the reply

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

I also encountered this issue. the crude chemplant has no crude recipes like wood-resin, sulferic acid, etc.
I checked a bit in the code, because Repofme1 is absent for the next week.
I think, it can be fixed by adding the chemplant's crafting_category "basic-chemistry" in prototypes\entity\production\chemical.lua:

Code: Select all

--Base "chemical-plant"
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].max_health = 100
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].module_specification.module_slots = 0
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].crafting_speed = 0.5
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].crafting_categories = {"basic-chemistry"}   -- <--- HERE
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].energy_source =
{
	type = "burner",
	fuel_category = "crude",
	effectivity = 1,
	fuel_inventory_size = 1,
	emissions = 0.05,
	smoke =
	{
		{
			name = "smoke",
			deviation = {0.1, 0.1},
			frequency = 5,
			position = {0.0, -0.8},
			starting_vertical_speed = 0.08,
			starting_frame_deviation = 60
		}
	}
}
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].energy_usage = "200kW"

donoya
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by donoya »

I found another recipe inconsistency with the chemical plants. In the current version, you can't craft the standard chemical reactor, and there are duplicate recipe unlocks for the integrated chemical plant, plus a really expensive catalytic chemical reactor as the second chemical reactor you unlock.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

donoya wrote:I found another recipe inconsistency with the chemical plants. In the current version, you can't craft the standard chemical reactor, and there are duplicate recipe unlocks for the integrated chemical plant, plus a really expensive catalytic chemical reactor as the second chemical reactor you unlock.
Yes, it seems, that the reactor-1 is missing and reactor-2 is unlocked instead, same with reactor-2 und 3

Just another idea for early game. It would be nice, if the crude machine tool could be unlocked by crude science instead of red. Now, you are really fast there, but then you have to climb down the other branch of the tech tree to unlock "induction", which includes the red science packs. So, you have to craft everything up to there with hand especially the 2 gears per red packs are much.
This would also help to get the crude ore processor faster, which helps with the not negligible amounts of clay needed for furnaces and drills.

donoya
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by donoya »

jodokus31 wrote:I also encountered this issue. the crude chemplant has no crude recipes like wood-resin, sulferic acid, etc.
I think, it can be fixed by adding the chemplant's crafting_category "basic-chemistry" in prototypes\entity\production\chemical.lua:

--Base "chemical-plant"
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].module_specification.module_slots = 0
data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].crafting_categories = {"basic-chemistry"}   -- <--- HERE
{
	type = "burner",
	fuel_category = "crude",
	effectivity = 1,
	fuel_inventory_size = 1,
	emissions = 0.05,
	smoke =
	{
		{
			name = "smoke",
			deviation = {0.1, 0.1},
			frequency = 5,
			position = {0.0, -0.8},
		}
	}
}
That seems to break the recipe for the standard etched board.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

I can not produce wooden rubber, neither by chemical plant, nor even by cracking

Не могу произвести деревянную резину, ни химзаводом, ни даже крекингом
2017-08-31_9-21-29.png
2017-08-31_9-21-29.png (161.03 KiB) Viewed 7067 times
how to produce?
2017-08-31_9-41-03.png
2017-08-31_9-41-03.png (444.3 KiB) Viewed 7067 times
what in create stone brick?
2017-08-31_11-13-09.png
2017-08-31_11-13-09.png (362.66 KiB) Viewed 7059 times

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

donoya wrote:
jodokus31 wrote:I also encountered this issue. the crude chemplant has no crude recipes like wood-resin, sulferic acid, etc.

--Base "chemical-plant"
{
	type = "burner",
	fuel_category = "crude",
	effectivity = 1,
	fuel_inventory_size = 1,
	emissions = 0.05,
	smoke =
	{
		{
			name = "smoke",
			deviation = {0.1, 0.1},
			frequency = 5,
			position = {0.0, -0.8},
		}
	}
}
That seems to break the recipe for the standard etched board.
Thanks for testing.
OK :/ I think, that my "fix" overrides the previous crafting_category, which was needed for the standard etched board. I'll try to find it and then it can be added, too
EDIT: Seems to be crafting_category "chemistry", which is missing now. This is a base game category

data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].crafting_categories = {"basic-chemistry", "chemistry"}
EDIT2: Tested it. Seems to do the trick
Airat9000 wrote:I can not produce wooden rubber, neither by chemical plant, nor even by cracking
how to produce?
Yes, that is exactly the problem with the chem plant
Airat9000 wrote: what in create stone brick?
Unlike vanilla, stone bricks are not cooked in furnaces. Stone bricks can be created with machine tool (not equal to assembly machine).

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Airat9000 wrote:I can not produce wooden rubber, neither by chemical plant, nor even by cracking
how to produce?

:D how to produce? how to solve a problem??? How can I combine the recipe?

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Airat9000 wrote:
how to produce?

The solution was given in the previous posts.
Summarized:
- Rollback to 1.2.0 OR
- Change code, that crude reactor has the correct crafting category (see code sections in previous posts) OR
- Cheat to get wood-resin

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

jodokus31 wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:
how to produce?

The solution was given in the previous posts.
Summarized:
- Rollback to 1.2.0 OR
- Change code, that crude reactor has the correct crafting category (see code sections in previous posts) OR
- Cheat to get wood-resin

I will slowly combine the recipes, as soon as the game is opened and tested. then discard the files. I immediately made a recipe. The only thing you could tell me how to do it so that this or that device would produce the goods (assembly machine, chemical plant) is an example of the code?

я буду потихоньку совмещать рецепты, по мере открытия и проверки игры. потом скину файлы. я щас сделал рецепт. единственное все же вы могли подсказать как сделать так что бы тот или иной аппарат производил товар (сборочная машина, или хим завод) есть пример кода?

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Airat9000 wrote:
I will slowly combine the recipes, as soon as the game is opened and tested. then discard the files. I immediately made a recipe. The only thing you could tell me how to do it so that this or that device would produce the goods (assembly machine, chemical plant) is an example of the code?

я буду потихоньку совмещать рецепты, по мере открытия и проверки игры. потом скину файлы. я щас сделал рецепт. единственное все же вы могли подсказать как сделать так что бы тот или иной аппарат производил товар (сборочная машина, или хим завод) есть пример кода?
Im not sure, if I understand the question. Do you want to know, which device produces (or should produce) what?
- wood resin (or "rubber" how you called it): is produced usually by the chemical plant (But here is the bug in version 1.2.1. You can't produce it!). My code sample tries to fix that bug. Without, you have no way to produce it.
- simple coil: is produced in assembly machine or by hand. This should work, if you have the wood-resin. In Version 1.2.1 it is not possible, without a bugfix.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

jodokus31 wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:

Im not sure, if I understand the question. Do you want to know, which device produces (or should produce) what?
- wood resin (or "rubber" how you called it): is produced usually by the chemical plant (But here is the bug in version 1.2.1. You can't produce it!). My code sample tries to fix that bug. Without, you have no way to produce it.
- simple coil: is produced in assembly machine or by hand. This should work, if you have the wood-resin. In Version 1.2.1 it is not possible, without a bugfix.
not recipe ;( 1.2.1 what is automatic machine create recipe?
2017-09-01_0-27-56.png
2017-09-01_0-27-56.png (348.19 KiB) Viewed 7024 times
redact in

type = "recipe",
    name = "coil-1-a",
	category = "basic-crafting",
	energy_required = 2,
	enabled = false,
	ingredients = {{"copper-cable", 4},{"basic-circuit-board", 4}, {"forging-iron", 2}},
	result = "coil-1",
	result_count = 2
to

--Simple Coil A
{
	type = "recipe",
    name = "coil-1-a",
	category = "forge",
	energy_required = 2,
	enabled = false,
	ingredients = {{"copper-cable", 4},{"basic-circuit-board", 4}, {"forging-iron", 2}},
	result = "coil-1",
	result_count = 2
or
category = "machine",
result
2017-09-01_0-51-58.png
2017-09-01_0-51-58.png (188.45 KiB) Viewed 7019 times
category = "crafting-with-fluid",
2017-09-01_0-59-07.png
2017-09-01_0-59-07.png (261.26 KiB) Viewed 7018 times
Last edited by Airat9000 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

There are different types of assembly machines. The one you have there is the machine tool.
The one, where you can craft "simple coil" is the other one:
assembly.gif
assembly.gif (59.87 KiB) Viewed 7018 times
simplecoil.gif
simplecoil.gif (89.82 KiB) Viewed 7018 times
simplecoil2.gif
simplecoil2.gif (59.1 KiB) Viewed 7018 times
Its no need to change or fix anything in code for this. The only problem is the missing wood-resin

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

that would get this machine you need to make this kind of technology, and it does not produce because of 2 bugs!
I do not see any rubber
2017-09-01_1-00-47.png
2017-09-01_1-00-47.png (168.74 KiB) Viewed 7018 times
2017-09-01_1-03-29.png
2017-09-01_1-03-29.png (477.22 KiB) Viewed 7018 times

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

thanks Simple coil work!

not work!
chemical plant recipe wood
2017-09-01_1-22-36.png
2017-09-01_1-22-36.png (556.76 KiB) Viewed 7015 times

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Airat9000 wrote:thanks Simple coil work!

not work!
chemical plant recipe wood
The attachment 2017-09-01_1-22-36.png is no longer available
compartible recipe in angels thanks
file bulk
code

--Wood Resin
{
	type = "recipe",
    name = "wood-resin",
	icon = "__xander-mod__/graphics/recipe/organic/wood-resin.png",
	category = "basic-chemistry",
	energy_required = 10,
	enabled = false,
	ingredients = {{"raw-wood", 20}, {type = "fluid", name = "steam", amount = 10}},
	result = "wood-resin",
	result_count = 10,
	crafting_machine_tint =
	{
to replace
category = "chemistry",

--Wood Resin
{
	type = "recipe",
    name = "wood-resin",
	icon = "__xander-mod__/graphics/recipe/organic/wood-resin.png",
	category = "chemistry",
	energy_required = 10,
	enabled = false,
	ingredients = {{"raw-wood", 20}, {type = "fluid", name = "steam", amount = 10}},
	result = "wood-resin",
	result_count = 10,
	crafting_machine_tint =
	{
2017-09-01_1-34-33.png
2017-09-01_1-34-33.png (563.07 KiB) Viewed 7014 times

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Yes, this works, too, but i think its not intended, that wood-resin is normal "chemistry".
The problem is, that the chemical plant at the moment only can craft category "chemistry", but it should craft "chemistry" and "basic-chemistry" and whatever

donoya
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by donoya »

jodokus31 wrote: Thanks for testing.
OK :/ I think, that my "fix" overrides the previous crafting_category, which was needed for the standard etched board. I'll try to find it and then it can be added, too
EDIT: Seems to be crafting_category "chemistry", which is missing now. This is a base game category

data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"].crafting_categories = {"basic-chemistry", "chemistry"}
EDIT2: Tested it. Seems to do the trick
So I did some more testing and this only seems to fix the crude chemical plant. And while you can't craft the standard chemical plant which is required for the next chemical plants, you can still cheat them in, and the fix doesn't seem to apply to the later chemical plants.

Return to “Mods”