[0.11.13] RoadWorks 2.0.0

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Sebskyo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.11.13] RoadWorks 2.0.0

Post by Sebskyo »

How do I remove roads? It's a real deal-breaker to me that I can't fix misclicks

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

avtor to bug in hervester mod.

:cry: Image

and standart

Khyron
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Khyron »

@Rahjital
I haven't used this mod since 0.10x and it's looking much better now. FYI it's currently necessary to rename the mod's folder to 'RoadWorks_2.0.0' and then it seems to work. (mismatch between info.json and the base folder name in the archive).

FWIW I'm more interested in changing ground tiles under my factory than I am in building roads or bridges. If bridges are still experimental, maybe the functionality should be separated out in to its own mod?

Peter34
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Peter34 »

I've played a bit with this mod, and one problem is that patches of Limestone ore look too much like patches of Iron Ore, in the main game. The map colours are fine, but it'd be super nice if the colour tint of the Limestone ore patches could be changed a bit, perhaps making them greener? As it is now it's potentially confusing.

Also, how well does this mod work for MP?

kwstoudt
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kwstoudt »

YellowMiner wrote:First, this ^

As a user of the ShadowsMegaModpack, i've been using the road tiles for making clean factory floors, but i've trouble with ore in my way, as i have to mine it out to expand my factory over it. (I could build on it, but then i lose clean floors)

I'm requesting some ore removal item wich destroys ore tiles instantly, or the possibility to place road tiles directly on top of ore, destroying it in the process.

Would be a huge life quality improvement.

Thanks.

(I think i could do it with landfills, by using the bomb thing to make a water hole where the ore is, then fill it in, but it sounds like a tedious process, and the bomb is quite far in the tech tree.)
It is possible to remove them in vanilla. put your mouse over the ore tile and type

Code: Select all

/c game.player.selected.amount=1
and then just mine the 1 ore remaining. (tried 0, didn't work)

UNRELATED: Would it be possible to make it so the roboport overlays show on top of roads? The concrete path that I have as my base's floor shows on top of the overlay so I can't see my logistics dimensions.

MainEggr
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by MainEggr »

Getting this error msg at startup with the v0.12.30 build Image

MasterBuilder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by MasterBuilder »

MainEggr wrote:Getting this error msg at startup with the v0.12.30 build Image
This mod is for 0.11.13. It may work with later versions of 0.11 but It's not going to work with 0.12 unless you want to go and fix everything.
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Mods”