lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.0] Sea Block Pack 0.4.10

Post by lovely_santa »

Dimava wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:44 pm
Also Agriculture Modules is OP

(not because rates, but because there are alot of 'agriculture' recipes that probably should not be ones)
There were a few bugs, which are resolved on for the next update, afaik, it should currently only be possible to add those modules to farming to increase the yield (not the seeds even). Any other recipes should be reported at this point.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

kenlon
Inserter
Inserter

Post by kenlon »

I see that SpaceX updated - as far as I knew, that was the only thing holding up a new revision of Sea Block for 1.1. Is something else broken, or are the mod maintainers just busy?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

kenlon wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:02 pm
I see that SpaceX updated - as far as I knew, that was the only thing holding up a new revision of Sea Block for 1.1. Is something else broken, or are the mod maintainers just busy?
seablock was update couple hours after you asked

HarY_cz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by HarY_cz »

hi. i´m running seablock still on factorio 1.0. i recently began with blue science production but i found out that i´m getting tons of coppery waste. there´s no way of processing it though. through FNEI i can see that it can be processed but it requires research of other science which is way down in the research tree. is it supposed to be like that or is some of mods confing broken?
Last edited by HarY_cz on Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

HarY_cz wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:22 am
hi. i´m running seablock still on factorio 1.0. i recently began with blue science production but i found out that i´m getting tons of coppery waste. there´s no way of processing it though. through FNEI i can see that it can be processed but it requires research of other science (utility, i think... yellow bottles) which is way down in the research tree. is it supposed to be like that or is some of mods confing broken?
Coppery waste can be processed in assembly machine to normal copper ore. Should be unlocked at latest with blue science or military science!?

If not, its most likely broken somehow. Probably due to not matching set of mods regarding the specific version. Check mods versions from first post's "mod list" (viewtopic.php?p=253582#p253582), or wait till 1.1 release. However, 1.1 could mix up other things again. Best is to stay on officially released setup from first post without mod updates.

Good luck

HarY_cz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by HarY_cz »

this is how it looks like...

i have all the mods in the list. but some of them were updated, so maybe there´s some incompatibility...
anyway, i edited some *.lua in Mexmer´s ScienceCostTweaker and now I am able to process that waste into the ore in factories

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Seems that Trainwreck successfully has passed Seablock on to Kiwihawk:

Check out:
viewtopic.php?f=190&t=93136

Thanks, Trainwreck, for the idea and the great implementation and support over the last years.

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

HarY_cz wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:22 am
Your screenshot shows the recipe being unlocked by three different techs. It should be available if you have researched ANY of them. You don't need all three.
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

jodokus31 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:25 pm
Seems that Trainwreck successfully has passed Seablock on to Kiwihawk:

Check out:
viewtopic.php?f=190&t=93136

Thanks, Trainwreck, for the idea and the great implementation and support over the last years.
Yes, Trainwreck has done a great job. Hopefully I can live up to that! I've released an updated version of Sea Block for 1.0 (mod, not pack) as well as updated the pack for 1.1
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

HarY_cz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by HarY_cz »

KiwiHawk wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:10 pm
HarY_cz wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:22 am
Your screenshot shows...
Screenshot was taken after editing SCT lua file, so the "Copper ore" headline is green. Before it was red and also in FNEI it appeared as it required all three techs...

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

"Copper ore" heading in FNEI will be green if you have researched any of the three techs. I don't think it's possible to make a recipe require multiple techs, even if I wanted to!

If you have a save game where you really can't use the recipe even though it has been researched, please create an issue on github and attach the save to the issue.

Note that this recipe requires Assembling Machine 2 or better. If you were trying to set the recipe in a basic Assembling Machine, you would not see this listed.

Buy me a coffee

zzaraza
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by zzaraza »

Good day. Tell me this is a bug or "feature". When recycling charcoal frames from empty to filled, I remember before it was always 1 to 1.
Now for example for 5 empty filters I get 6 filled?
Last edited by zzaraza on Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

zzaraza wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:34 pm
Good day. Tell me this is a bug or "feature". When recycling charcoal frames from empty to filled, I remember before it was always 1 to 1.
Now for example for 5 empty filters I get 6 filled?
I have 5 in 5 out. Are you sure, that Bigger Stacks++ or another mod doesn't mess the recipes?

Return to “Mods”