[0.11.x] Magnet

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Rahjital
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.11.x] Magnet

Post by Rahjital »

As long as the magnet equipment is in the power armour, yeah. I always found it quite annoying having to hold the magnet.

Kane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kane »

Great Mod. If only the author knew how to bump his own threads so we can use such wonderful mods!

Thanks,
An Asshole.

Yulgalminakf
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Yulgalminakf »

Hi everyone! I loved this mod, but unfortunately, it doesn't work in 0.12 since there were a lot of name changes to the scripting stuffs. Well, it didn't work, until now!

I went through and updated the mod. Basically, all that changed was some naming conventions, so I added a bunch of under-scores and changed a couple names up and it worked just fine. It hasn't been tested thouroughly, so tell me if you encounter a bug.

Tested on 0.12.20.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2o1xdr92cv64 ... 2.zip?dl=0

I take 0 credit for creating this mod and 0 credit for the idea for this mod. All I did was make it work in the newer version.

Schmendrick
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Schmendrick »

Yeah, I haven't really updated it since the new auto-loot mechanic takes care of most of the point (gathering alien artifacts). The magnet adds a wider radius, that's about it. I also suspect it will handle multiplayer weird, because there have been a few changes there too.

If people are really interested I can look into doing a proper update.
Like my mods? Check out another! Or see older, pre-0.12.0 mods.

RektSalad69
Inserter
Inserter

Post by RektSalad69 »

Yulgalminakf wrote:Hi everyone! I loved this mod, but unfortunately, it doesn't work in 0.12 since there were a lot of name changes to the scripting stuffs. Well, it didn't work, until now!

I went through and updated the mod. Basically, all that changed was some naming conventions, so I added a bunch of under-scores and changed a couple names up and it worked just fine. It hasn't been tested thouroughly, so tell me if you encounter a bug.

Tested on 0.12.20.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2o1xdr92cv64 ... 2.zip?dl=0

I take 0 credit for creating this mod and 0 credit for the idea for this mod. All I did was make it work in the newer version.
Thanks a lot, I was in a bit of a predicament http://imgur.com/ZdOzejm

jasefacekhs
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jasefacekhs »

really wish this would get updated. :(

Schmendrick
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Schmendrick »

Ok.

edit: Nebbeh, could you remove your fix on the mod portal so I can upload my updated version under its own name?
Like my mods? Check out another! Or see older, pre-0.12.0 mods.

Return to “Mods”