AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.14.x] AnonyMods - Overhaul mod

Post by AnonymoScoot »

Airat9000 wrote:
AnonymoScoot wrote:
orzelek wrote:Few questions:
1. What is inteded amount of thermal water per spring? I might have it wrong in RSO since it spawns them with thousand % or so.
2. Is it by design that gun turret damage upgrades are not applied to other turrets like sniper turret?
1. Thermal water should have the same amount and richness as oil does ( looks like the oil values aren't the same as natural gas/thermal water ones, will change them in next update )
2. Other turrets were supposed to have separate upgrades, but because 0.15 is coming with infinite research, there is no point in doing it right now
Airat9000 wrote:Idea!

more modules and super modules add

- Energy consumption is less than -120%
Performance +50%
Speed +150%
Pollution -150%

about very expensive research for them

Idea 2

More Pump
to for fast production of oil and liquids and ofshore pump

Idea 3
Mining drill
Idea 4
More complex circuits.

Idea 5
Compartible in other mods (angels, youki)

Idea 6
Gems -

Idea 7
Robots
Logistics and construction

Idea 8
More resources new ()
More module tiers are planned, as for mod being compatible with other big mods, first I should finish my plans for this mod so it has what I want it to have.
I put the mod angel Petrochem, but no resources from it on the map.. put mod Bob modules, either.. so I suggested to create their own modules for example.
If you combine my mods with other big overhaul mods, chances are they're gonna conflict themselves. After I'm done with making all the plans for this mod then I can think of making it compatible with others.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

will have to wait) it would be with Bob and the angels. and it would be great, or at least angels mods and modules from Bob.
thanks!

Unfug
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Unfug »

Why are there no curved Rails? i kinda miss them

overall this mod is very good!

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Unfug wrote:Why are there no curved Rails? i kinda miss them

They are now built with rail builder - it's a base game feature.
Just place a rail and then use the green arrow on it to build further. You can also build as ghosts with shift click on the arrow.

Unfug
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Unfug »

orzelek wrote:
Unfug wrote:Why are there no curved Rails? i kinda miss them

They are now built with rail builder - it's a base game feature.
Just place a rail and then use the green arrow on it to build further. You can also build as ghosts with shift click on the arrow.
ahh allright just startet again with 0.14 and the new mod :) thx for sharing

and btw still big props for the mod! very good and specific

lovejoy77
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by lovejoy77 »

please help my im reasearch all
science package 1 and 2 and not visible sodium hydroxide.this material very using future build not this material not build aluminium plate and next level furnance and another building and not build science package 3 please help my

....problem solved......salt water

Unfug
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Unfug »

lovejoy77 wrote:please help my im reasearch all
science package 1 and 2 and not visible sodium hydroxide.this material very using future build not this material not build aluminium plate and next level furnance and another building and not build science package 3 please help my

....problem solved......salt water
haha had the same problem for feelded hours.

btw new point: i had to dl biotech caus its not possible to insert the saplings back into the greenhouse, with an inserter

DragonMaster472
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DragonMaster472 »

I am afraid i am a bit stuck. For some reason i cant craft wooden electric board. is there a technology i need to research or do i need an assembler to make one. Please Help

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

DragonMaster472 wrote:I am afraid i am a bit stuck. For some reason i cant craft wooden electric board. is there a technology i need to research or do i need an assembler to make one. Please Help
Do you have any conflicting mods? And do you have the right ingredients? It is unlocked by "Electronics" technology.

DragonMaster472
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DragonMaster472 »

I think i fixed it. I deleted all my mods and started over. Now when i look at electronics i see the wooden electric board.Thank you for the help.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Can you look at the balance of P-N junctions a bit?
They seem to be very costly currently - silicon is the killer I think.
Is that by design? They are quite needed for most of advanced electronics.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

orzelek wrote:Can you look at the balance of P-N junctions a bit?
Agree - silicon is very very necessary thing for now, that's sad
We need quartz for:
1) Salt and calcium production chains - Calcium silicate, Calcium chloride
2) Aluminium
3) Gold
4) Silicon
5) Sodium productiuon chains - sodium chloride, sodium perchlorate
6) Glass
7) Phosphorus
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

aklesey1 wrote:
orzelek wrote:Can you look at the balance of P-N junctions a bit?
Agree - silicon is very very necessary thing for now, that's sad
We need quartz for:
1) Salt and calcium production chains - Calcium silicate, Calcium chloride
2) Aluminium
3) Gold
4) Silicon
5) Sodium productiuon chains - sodium chloride, sodium perchlorate
6) Glass
7) Phosphorus
I'm probably gonna add more recipes to produce quartz.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Another thing seems to be carbon - it's used a lot also in many places for electronics production.

Currently I'm nearing blue science and since it requires 1 advanced circuit per bottle I don't see how big of a factory I will need to be able to make reasonable amounts of it.
With amount of production buildings required for phosphorus and silicon I might need to redo big part of factory first just to be able to enter the blue tier and produce constant stream of blue bottles. And I've already increased amount of P-N junctions from recipe to 2 instead of one.

It seems for me that with current balance we might need small "mega factory" just for production of electronic components. Assuming biters won't eat me first ;)

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

orzelek wrote:Another thing seems to be carbon - it's used a lot also in many places for electronics production.

Currently I'm nearing blue science and since it requires 1 advanced circuit per bottle I don't see how big of a factory I will need to be able to make reasonable amounts of it.
With amount of production buildings required for phosphorus and silicon I might need to redo big part of factory first just to be able to enter the blue tier and produce constant stream of blue bottles. And I've already increased amount of P-N junctions from recipe to 2 instead of one.

It seems for me that with current balance we might need small "mega factory" just for production of electronic components. Assuming biters won't eat me first ;)
With the new update coming, I won't be tinkering with science right now, gonna rebalance these things once the update hits.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

AnonymoScoot wrote:
orzelek wrote:Another thing seems to be carbon - it's used a lot also in many places for electronics production.

With the new update coming, I won't be tinkering with science right now, gonna rebalance these things once the update hits.
Welcome to the club :D

SwampD0nkey
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SwampD0nkey »

For some reason whenever I try to load this mod I get the following error.

Sprite outside of
"_AnonyMods_/graphics/gui/checkbox-checked.png" (at 23, 13, size 34x35 of 32x32).

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

SwampD0nkey wrote:For some reason whenever I try to load this mod I get the following error.

Sprite outside of
"_AnonyMods_/graphics/gui/checkbox-checked.png" (at 23, 13, size 34x35 of 32x32).
Go to %appdata%\Factorio (enter that in any explorer window) and delete the crop-cache.dat file.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Few additional balance comments:
1. Chlorine is very widely used and I can only see salt water electrolysis as it's production method. It means that voiding of huge amounts of oxygen and hydrogen is needed. Did I miss some other method of producing chlorine?
2. Personal roboport seems to be so costly that it's almost worthless. You can have fully bot based base and still be unable to use personal version due to advanced mainboards and processing units.
3. Electronics is a killer even with output for following set to 2: inductors, p-n junctions and silicon.
3. Some recipes seem to have no productivity applied like p-n junction, diode and module boards. Are those by design?

Overall mod is very interesting and with some others like high science cost getting to the end seems very long :)
Having access to personal roboport much earlier would help a lot (to be able to make it along with batteries and solar panels when you have advanced electronics).

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

hi :) at what stage of the mod?
I would like to know when will be about combining with angels mods, and most importantly your angels and resources were on the map, not just one

Return to “Mods”