[0.17.x] AnonyMods - Overhaul mod

Topics and discussion about specific mods
SoulForge
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.14.x] AnonyMods - Overhaul mod

Post by SoulForge »

Getting an error saying cobalt ore is missing when trying to load the mod.
Checksum for mod rso-mod: 3375856497
19.666 Error Util.cpp:57: Error in assignID, item with name 'cobalt-ore' does not exist.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

SoulForge wrote:Getting an error saying cobalt ore is missing when trying to load the mod.
19.666 Error Util.cpp:57: Error in assignID, item with name 'cobalt-ore' does not exist.
You posted checksum of RSO not AnonyMods. It seems to match latest version so it should work. If you have a lot of mods there might be some different issues - I have a report of RSO 2.3.0 not running on mod portal but without any details. Can you provide more details?

SoulForge
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SoulForge »

orzelek wrote:
SoulForge wrote:Getting an error saying cobalt ore is missing when trying to load the mod.
You posted checksum of RSO not AnonyMods. It seems to match latest version so it should work. If you have a lot of mods there might be some different issues - I have a report of RSO 2.3.0 not running on mod portal but without any details. Can you provide more details?
I removed RSO and tried again and it failed on ResearchQueue.

Code: Select all

Checksum for mod research-queue: 615097349
  19.535 Error Util.cpp:57: Error in assignID, item with name 'cobalt-ore' does not exist.
EDIT; Can't even get it to run on its own with no other mods;

Error Util.cpp:57: Sprite outside of "__AnonyMods__/graphics/icons/void.png" (at 63, 63, size 1x1 of 32x32).

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

SoulForge wrote:EDIT; Can't even get it to run on its own with no other mods;

Error Util.cpp:57: Sprite outside of "__AnonyMods__/graphics/icons/void.png" (at 63, 63, size 1x1 of 32x32).
This error is unrelated to the assignID error, to fix this delete the %appdata%\Factorio\crop-cache.dat file.

The assignID error is usually not related to the mod (Checksum) directly mentioned before. A full list of your mods might help, e.g. your complete log file.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

I played around a bit with vehicles (for testing and equipment purposes) and would like to ask for better breaking for cars.. especially higher marks. They have it increased according to description but it's still quite hard to stop them when running at 200kph :D

Also if you are interested I can provide small mod that adds vehicle equipment from bob's vehicle equipment mod to your vehicles.
Edit:
One more thing - there seems to be no upgrade for damage of sniper turret and rocket turret. Is that by design?

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

AnonymoScoot why u don't using resin for solder recipe like in bob electronic overhaul mod? I thinks its realistic
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

orzelek wrote:I played around a bit with vehicles (for testing and equipment purposes) and would like to ask for better breaking for cars.. especially higher marks. They have it increased according to description but it's still quite hard to stop them when running at 200kph :D

Also if you are interested I can provide small mod that adds vehicle equipment from bob's vehicle equipment mod to your vehicles.
Edit:
One more thing - there seems to be no upgrade for damage of sniper turret and rocket turret. Is that by design?
I guess vehicles could get a bit of tweaking, and more firepower, vehicle equipment is not needed, the turrets benefit from ammo upgrades of the ammo itself, but after I add new enemies, I could look into that too

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

aklesey1 wrote:AnonymoScoot why u don't using resin for solder recipe like in bob electronic overhaul mod? I thinks its realistic
From what I have read, solder is not composed of resin in any kind of way, I guess the object the coil is wrapped around could be made of resin, but that's just adding something extra to the recipe

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

AnonymoScoot can add support for flow control mod?
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/GotLag/Flow%20Control - this mod gives me errorwhen launching with ur mod

It will be nice too see gems processing like in bob's mods

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

aklesey1 wrote:AnonymoScoot can add support for flow control mod?
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/GotLag/Flow%20Control - this mod gives me errorwhen launching with ur mod

It will be nice too see gems processing like in bob's mods
I don't see why you would need flow control with my mod, either adjust pipes with my mod ( SHIFT + E, works on inserters too ), or disable "pipe-junctions" in config.lua

EDIT : I just realised that there isn't any documentation on any site of this, will add description later.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Where to use big counts of mercury& I don't need to produce so many barometers and thermometers?

Your mod is awesome (in particular this - cool electronics with paper and phosphorus) but i think can be deeper study of many details

Another questions: where we can use:
1) Chrome
2) Platinum
3) Gallium
4) Beryllium
5) Germaium
6) Manganese
7) Vanadium

Yes yes adding all of these elements will be some crazy idea but i like hardcore in games? in particular - in strategies with management elements :D

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

aklesey1 wrote:Where to use big counts of mercury& I don't need to produce so many barometers and thermometers?

Your mod is awesome (in particular this - cool electronics with paper and phosphorus) but i think can be deeper study of many details

Another questions: where we can use:
1) Chrome
2) Platinum
3) Gallium
4) Beryllium
5) Germaium
6) Manganese
7) Vanadium

Yes yes adding all of these elements will be some crazy idea but i like hardcore in games? in particular - in strategies with management elements :D
Mercury is used to make poison ammunition. Adding more elements at this stage would be quite overcomplicating it, because having one thing exist only in one step of production would be just wasted work.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Poison ammo must be really powerful because i have many many mercury ore on the map

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

The next update will take longer to make due to implementation of new stuff like this :
SPOILER

SoulForge
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SoulForge »

AnonymoScoot,

Near drop offset doesn't appear to do anything on the inserter configuration panel.

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

SoulForge wrote:AnonymoScoot,

Near drop offset doesn't appear to do anything on the inserter configuration panel.
Near drop offset is a checkbox, if checked, the boolean for drop offset is set to true and the next time you adjust inserter drop offset it will drop it on near side.

SoulForge
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SoulForge »

AnonymoScoot wrote:
SoulForge wrote:AnonymoScoot,

Near drop offset is a checkbox, if checked, the boolean for drop offset is set to true and the next time you adjust inserter drop offset it will drop it on near side.
Thanks. It looks very similar to how Bob's works (without the research). Except bobs updates on the fly once changed. Gotta remember this.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Anonymoscoot can u make electric furnaces, mining drills and pumpjacks with higher tiers? We already have high-tier assemblers, oil refineries, chemical plants and electolyzers

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

author! you would technology from Bob mod, angels mod, was and recipes and resources together that would not produce a bunch of new resources..

ты сделаешь так что бы технологии от боб мод, и ангелс мод, были и рецепты и ресурсы вместе что бы не плодить кучу новых ресурсов..

:D thanks!

AnonymoScoot
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AnonymoScoot »

aklesey1 wrote:Anonymoscoot can u make electric furnaces, mining drills and pumpjacks with higher tiers? We already have high-tier assemblers, oil refineries, chemical plants and electolyzers
Already working on it, it will be in next update.

Return to “Mods”