[MOD 0.14] AAI Vehicles: Miner

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Earendel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14] AAI Vehicles: Miner

Post by Earendel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Version 0.3.5 has a mod setting where you can change a mining speed multiplier.

The mining power for higher tiers has been increased so you can ming harder ores from other mods (angels / bobs).

aka13
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by aka13 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Can you please look into mk5 miner and sulfuric barrels? It still dupes empty barrels, in humongous amounts. It would be lovely.
Pony/Furfag avatar? Opinion discarded.

Philip017
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Philip017 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 am

regarding the miner mod, independent of your other mods.

I have a few suggestions, not sure if any are possible...

1. it would be nice if i could hover my mouse over the miner and see how much fuel it has. perhaps a pop-up of the storage box, same as if i open it, but don't have to click on it and close it, and cant interact with anything inside.
2. possible to change the animation to not animate if the miner is not working. for example if the storage is full, out of fuel, out of resources to mine, no barrels to fill.
3. possible to not mine fluids if there has never been empty barrel in it's inventory. why? because they eat ALOT of coal, fine if they are working on mining the oil and properly set up for it, but if they are sitting near (how close do they need to be? like these things have a huge range) an oil deposit they will eat all their coal and not mine any oil because there is no empty barrels inside.
4. perhaps possible to limit fluids to once it's internal storage is full (100 barrels?) it stops eating coal because it has no more room, like when the ores storage is full?

this feedback comes from the use of all mixed up ores, where all resources are mixed up all over the world.

Return to “Mods”