[MOD 0.10.3] Reygan's Assembly Mod v1.0

Topics and discussion about specific mods
ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.9.x] Reygan's Assembly Mod

Post by ssilk »

1. Please try to avoid double (triple) posts. You can all do in one. Use the "save draft"-button, if you are not finished.

2. You are watched here. Your thinking shows me (and others), that you do not really understand authorship.

I want to make it very clear in my role as moderator :geek: :

As you surely know, it is just not ok, to use someone's bicycle without asking. Even if he hasn't used it for more than a year. And the same is it with the mods. There is no difference. Accept it or don't copy any mods. :)

Even if someone doesn't answer to your PM, you can ask the others in this forum what they think. They will help, we will find a way, that is no question. Of course it takes time. Of course it is much easier to just use it. And many more of-courses.

But never ever use anything of others without asking, there isn't any excuse, any argument, which you can bring to avoid that! :)

And you don't need to answer, because as said, any argument to explain your sight or excuse why you have done it is already said and bring more "smell" into this discussion. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

ssilk wrote:1. Please try to avoid double (triple) posts. You can all do in one. Use the "save draft"-button, if you are not finished.

2. You are watched here. Your thinking shows me (and others), that you do not really understand authorship.

I want to make it very clear in my role as moderator :geek: :

As you surely know, it is just not ok, to use someone's bicycle without asking. Even if he hasn't used it for more than a year. And the same is it with the mods. There is no difference. Accept it or don't copy any mods. :)

Even if someone doesn't answer to your PM, you can ask the others in this forum what they think. They will help, we will find a way, that is no question. Of course it takes time. Of course it is much easier to just use it. And many more of-courses.

But never ever use anything of others without asking, there isn't any excuse, any argument, which you can bring to avoid that! :)

And you don't need to answer, because as said, any argument to explain your sight or excuse why you have done it is already said and bring more "smell" into this discussion. :)
You're comparing authorship and ownership notions. Its are different. There are no things, belongs to sombody. There are open code and content. I havent said, that it is completely my creation. And even post links on originals. But i understood what do you mean. And i will keep to this rules.
Daniel V. Lenskiy

AlexPhoenix
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AlexPhoenix »

There are open code and content.
and what?
open code still have authorship and ownership.

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

AlexPhoenix wrote:
There are open code and content.
and what?
open code still have authorship and ownership.
Authorship - yes, but ownership - no, because this content has no any license, rights on such content is not writen enywhere, so this is free. Even GPL license allows to do with sources what you want. And somebody, who posting such content in internet should understand that.
I acceded to common sense, because i am just another user there. In other internet it is more simpler.
Daniel V. Lenskiy

AlexPhoenix
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AlexPhoenix »

Even GPL license allows to do with sources what you want.
Do you read GPL to end?
do you know that if you change sources than you or must pay and use with closing sources or sources also must be opened(in some situation even on whole project).
so no ownership belong to you.

also, GPL say that you can use sources and product, all what not allowed is disallowed.
so you cannot take thing without permision at any point, except opposive was said.

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

AlexPhoenix wrote:
Even GPL license allows to do with sources what you want.
Do you read GPL to end?
do you know that if you change sources than you or must pay and use with closing sources or sources also must be opened(in some situation even on whole project).
so no ownership belong to you.
Of course i read. Read it too, please. GPL
Once more time: there are only authorship, there are no ownership, because it is public. Any open code can not have owner by definition! In other words you are owner while mod only on your computer. When you have posted it in public access, it becomes public. It is quite obviously :)

З.Ы. Пожалуйста, не приписывайте к уже существующему тексту лицензии ваше личное мнение/понимание. Все четко там написано.
Daniel V. Lenskiy

AlexPhoenix
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AlexPhoenix »

published thing never become public, it;s stays your.
if you don't allow to take something, that it cannot be taken without permission.
return to example with bicycle.

mods under GPL.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Different countries, different manners. In Germany an ownership of code needs not to have been mentioned anywhere. By the law it is handled as I wrote a book. But because it is not always know, most programmers write them into.

And I really won't come up with the law. For me law is the last instance. Before that we can give us our own rules. And this rule is now really clear, I think.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Deathmage
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Deathmage »

Reygan, congratulation on starting a flame war... Seriously thoe, you are in the wrong, fix it, learn from your mistakes Don't make it worse by justifying what you did. If you fix it this may become and actual mod. Get permission and work from there. How ever from his point of view, he made a mistake, get over it. Also the fact that he sounds rude is just the fact that he doesn't understand English very well. So everyone back off. If he make this mistake again, he would not be the smartest of people and as such. LEAVE HIM ALONE, so he can learn from his mistakes. Thank You. If you have a problem with your mod being it full stop, send him a message and don't get you knickers in a twist. I am trying to turn this thread into something of use, and I mean no insult to any side of this argument

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

Deathmage wrote:Reygan, congratulation on starting a flame war... Seriously thoe, you are in the wrong, fix it, learn from your mistakes Don't make it worse by justifying what you did. If you fix it this may become and actual mod. Get permission and work from there. How ever from his point of view, he made a mistake, get over it. Also the fact that he sounds rude is just the fact that he doesn't understand English very well. So everyone back off. If he make this mistake again, he would not be the smartest of people and as such. LEAVE HIM ALONE, so he can learn from his mistakes. Thank You. If you have a problem with your mod being it full stop, send him a message and don't get you knickers in a twist. I am trying to turn this thread into something of use, and I mean no insult to any side of this argument
Thank you, but i remember, that some posts ago i said already:
Reygan wrote:
ssilk wrote: ...
Your thinking shows me (and others), that you do not really understand authorship.
I understood what do you mean. And i will keep to this rules.
So you (and others) have not to explain to me that stuff again and again. I will stay with my opinion. But i dont want to bring inconvenience to others, so as i dont look for it ;)
Daniel V. Lenskiy

Deathmage
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Deathmage »

Reygan I'm trying to get people to leave you alone.

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

Deathmage wrote:Reygan I'm trying to get people to leave you alone.
Well, alright then :)
Daniel V. Lenskiy

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.9.x] Reygan's Assembly Mod

Post by Vitduo »

Reygan is so reygan. Always quarelling with all...

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

Vitduo wrote:Reygan is so reygan. Always quarelling with all...
There is no quarrel there is discussion, my little shaggy friend.
And can you type words right at all?
Daniel V. Lenskiy

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Vitduo »

Of course, who would doubt it?..

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

Vitduo wrote:Of course, who would doubt it?..
You, for example. If not, you didnt write there.
Daniel V. Lenskiy

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

Updated

Download link
Daniel V. Lenskiy

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.9.x] Reygan's Assembly Mod v1.0

Post by Airat9000 »

1.will test modes.
2. they will work with this list? *
30.04-4.png
30.04-4.png (30.98 KiB) Viewed 5634 times

Reygan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Reygan »

Airat9000 wrote:1.will test modes.
2. they will work with this list? *
Пока не было времени протестировать подробно, но с DyTech и F-mod запускается без вылетов. А anti-pollutiuon(исправленный и дополненный) и industrio уже в комплекте :)
Daniel V. Lenskiy

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

я могу удалить Индустрио и антиполутион мод?? папки имею ввиду

Return to “Mods”