[MOD 0.14.x] Additional-turret

Topics and discussion about specific mods
wormzjl
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] Additional-turret

Post by wormzjl »

Can you give the Howitzers a targeting priority?
Like prioritizing biter spawners instead of moving biters

sore68
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by sore68 »

wormzjl wrote:Can you give the Howitzers a targeting priority?
Like prioritizing biter spawners instead of moving biters

Experimental heavy howitzer is attack only spawners and worms or target mark.

I leave Heavy Howitzer as meaning that the material for making Experimental heavy howitzer.
Same means upgrade Prototype laser turret, result Enhanced laser turret
Upgrade is more potent & function, instead of consumes more resources.

Light howitzer is.... look so fun :D

sethcor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sethcor »

Is there a way to make it so that the prototype and advanced laser turret doesn't destroy my own things. I Had a few protecting the entrance my trains use, than shortly after kept getting warnings that my trains had no path. i thought the first time it happened that it was biters but later when i was there i saw the turrets shooting, and the rails vaporizing. When playing with these weapons i see a similar issue with most, i can not have any but the howitzers behind a wall or it blows up the wall. the most functional of the weapons seems to be the advanced lasers and the acid throwers.

sore68
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by sore68 »

sethcor wrote:Is there a way to make it so that the prototype and advanced laser turret doesn't destroy my own things. I Had a few protecting the entrance my trains use, than shortly after kept getting warnings that my trains had no path. i thought the first time it happened that it was biters but later when i was there i saw the turrets shooting, and the rails vaporizing. When playing with these weapons i see a similar issue with most, i can not have any but the howitzers behind a wall or it blows up the wall. the most functional of the weapons seems to be the advanced lasers and the acid throwers.

Thank you for your feedback. :D

Prototype laser turret and Enhanced laser turret is attack all in line.
but I changed Enhanced.. attack only enemy. prototype is kept entity.
Advanced is very strong.. it will be fixed soon :)

Heavy howitzer is the material of the Experimental heavy howitzer.
I do not put more meaning. light and heavy howitzer is so danger :(

This mod has many shells and rockets. But many things explosion big or small.
I want to use my turrets in forefront bunker and have consumed a lot of repair packs.

elsasha
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by elsasha »

Hello, you could have a link directly download the mod or something for me, the last version to download your mod ??, I ask because I do not buy the game and I don't have account in steam :( , and can't download mods, and i want have this mod, please Heelllppmeeee!!!!

sethcor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sethcor »

sore68 wrote:
sethcor wrote:Is there a way to make it so that the prototype and advanced laser turret doesn't destroy my own things. I Had a few protecting the entrance my trains use, than shortly after kept getting warnings that my trains had no path. i thought the first time it happened that it was biters but later when i was there i saw the turrets shooting, and the rails vaporizing. When playing with these weapons i see a similar issue with most, i can not have any but the howitzers behind a wall or it blows up the wall. the most functional of the weapons seems to be the advanced lasers and the acid throwers.

Thank you for your feedback. :D

Prototype laser turret and Enhanced laser turret is attack all in line.
but I changed Enhanced.. attack only enemy. prototype is kept entity.
Advanced is very strong.. it will be fixed soon :)

Heavy howitzer is the material of the Experimental heavy howitzer.
I do not put more meaning. light and heavy howitzer is so danger :(

This mod has many shells and rockets. But many things explosion big or small.
I want to use my turrets in forefront bunker and have consumed a lot of repair packs.
Yea its why I understand why the others will destroy buildings but do not get why the laser would destroy track XD.

Loving it + harder biter mods The cannons are niche uses but found so long as i am careful with placement they work wonders.

Sadly for some reason when i try and update it rather than just removing invalid entities the game refuses to load my save so i have to stick with an older version, likely to do with the number of turrets i have.

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

elsasha wrote:Hello, you could have a link directly download the mod or something for me, the last version to download your mod ??, I ask because I do not buy the game and I don't have account in steam :( , and can't download mods, and i want have this mod, please Heelllppmeeee!!!!
You don't need Steam account to buy this game: https://www.factorio.com/buy ;)
And no, don't ask for downloading mods if you don't buy the game.

elsasha
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by elsasha »

Mooncat wrote:
elsasha wrote:Hello, you could have a link directly download the mod or something for me, the last version to download your mod ??, I ask because I do not buy the game and I don't have account in steam :( , and can't download mods, and i want have this mod, please Heelllppmeeee!!!!
Ohhh, thank you very much for not helping !! Not that I was thinking by asking for your help !! Once again, thank you so much!!!!!!! >:V

sore68
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by sore68 »

sethcor wrote: Yea its why I understand why the others will destroy buildings but do not get why the laser would destroy track XD.

Loving it + harder biter mods The cannons are niche uses but found so long as i am careful with placement they work wonders.

Sadly for some reason when i try and update it rather than just removing invalid entities the game refuses to load my save so i have to stick with an older version, likely to do with the number of turrets i have.
I saw have splash damage shells rockets laser... they are broken the rails.
Unfortunately, I still have not found the solution for safe rail.

Compatibility issues are sorry. :(

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

elsasha wrote:
Mooncat wrote:
Ohhh, thank you very much for not helping !! Not that I was thinking by asking for your help !! Once again, thank you so much!!!!!!! >:V
Don't expect support from people doing stuff for free for a game they love when you wont even support the game itself. Also being a little $"!$! wont help.

elsasha
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by elsasha »

Arch666Angel wrote:
elsasha wrote:
Mooncat wrote:
Don't expect support from people doing stuff for free for a game they love when you wont even support the game itself. Also being a little $"!$! wont help.

oks, this says a lot of his "community," I did not pay for the game and I respect the people who do it, but you can not be so closed in this area, should support equally to people who don't want or can access the game, the truth is I am very disappointed. I love this game too, you not made those are the only !! :/

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

elsasha wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
elsasha wrote:
Mooncat wrote:

oks, this says a lot of his "community," I did not pay for the game and I respect the people who do it, but you can not be so closed in this area, should support equally to people who don't want or can access the game, the truth is I am very disappointed. I love this game too, you not made those are the only !! :/
Do you think it is right to play a cracked version without supporting the developers? There are many amazing games that can't survive to the official release due to lack of support, just because there are too many people like you.
Now you already have the game, you can already access more than the demo version. Just go away. You are not welcomed.

sore68
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by sore68 »

elsasha wrote: --

Do you want to hear my words?

I like the crack version.
But it is a test for the purchase. It not all is the main for any reason.

It said mod portal service for legitimate users, other copy upload site exists.
I recommend it to you.

Is your time for free?

elsasha
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by elsasha »

Mooncat wrote:
elsasha wrote:
Arch666Angel wrote:
elsasha wrote:
Mooncat wrote:You don't need Steam account to buy this game: https://www.factorio.com/buy ;)

Do you think it is right to play a cracked version without supporting the developers? There are many amazing games that can't survive to the official release due to lack of support, just because there are too many people like you.
Now you already have the game, you can already access more than the demo version. Just go away. You are not welcomed.

I will not go, and I give a shit be welcomed ajajaja, think what you want about me, I do not care, I've got many mods jajajaja, those games that do not survive is a pity, should be free all games, so I dedicate myself do not buy them. I will the way to download your mod without having it bought, sooner or later, and I go up to external pages for all pirates have
Thanks for the answers!! >:)

elsasha
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by elsasha »

sore68 wrote:
elsasha wrote: --

Do you want to hear my words?

I like the crack version.
But it is a test for the purchase. It not all is the main for any reason.

It said mod portal service for legitimate users, other copy upload site exists.
I recommend it to you.

Is your time for free?
the reason I do not buy is that when I started to play, the version 0.11, the mods were free, and I loved the game since they released the mods so that only users who buy the game could download it, it I played without a mod in my free time, and now, I have downloaded some, when I ask for a help, to install a specific mod, all angry, not forgetting that until recently were free for everyone, and that makes me angry :v

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

elsasha wrote:the reason I do not buy is that when I started to play, the version 0.11, the mods were free, and I loved the game since they released the mods so that only users who buy the game could download it, it I played without a mod in my free time, and now, I have downloaded some, when I ask for a help, to install a specific mod, all angry, not forgetting that until recently were free for everyone, and that makes me angry :v
It was wrong and they have corrected it now. I would say they should even make this site to require a Factorio account so only those who have bought the game can access the mod forums.

Why do you think you have the right to be angry just because you cannot download mods for the cracked version? Your reason for not buying the game is just BS. Anyway, I can't stop you from getting mods in other ways, just good luck on keeping the mods updated one by one manually. :)

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

elsasha wrote:the reason I do not buy is that when I started to play, the version 0.11, the mods were free, and I loved the game since they released the mods so that only users who buy the game could download it, it I played without a mod in my free time, and now, I have downloaded some, when I ask for a help, to install a specific mod, all angry, not forgetting that until recently were free for everyone, and that makes me angry :v
The mods on the portal are still free, its only the game you have to pay for. Mod authors can also provide links to downloads and you can install them like in 0.11, but the reason most of them don't is because the mod portal is very convenient for both mod authors and players. Why should they make the extra work to provide you with a mod if you haven't even bought the game in the first place?

I understand that people think if they can get it for free, why bother paying for it? But you are not only getting a copy of Factorio, you also get a service. This includes fast automatic updates to the newest version, access to all the mods on the mod portal, the easy-to-use multiplayer games browser and technical help if you have problems. It is not cheap running and maintaining these services, that's why they are for legitimate owners only. Furthermore you are supporting the devs so they can make the game even better in the future.

As you've been playing since 0.11 you seem to be someone who enjoys the game and has spent quite a few hours in it. Isn't it at some point time to give back to the devs, and enjoy all the extra stuff I mentioned above?

I'm realistic enough to see that I probably didn't convince you to buy this game because you wouldn't buy it anyway. If I did manage to convince you, that's great. If not, then I really don't care and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't even mind if you come in here and ask a mod author if he would provide a download link. But then openly declaring that you didn't buy the game although you've played for so long - on the official forums no less - and then going on a rant like a little kid, that is going too far.

I consider this subject closed now, it doesn't belong in this thread anyway. I don't want to see anymore begging for a download link or ranting about the mod portal, the community or piracy talk in here.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

This response is far more mature than I can think of. Yes, I should stop arguing in this thread. Sorry for being triggered by things like this. :oops: :mrgreen:

Veden
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Veden »

Cool mod, keep up the good work.

I'm getting an error after placing the experimental heavy howitzer, looks like on every tick.
control.lua:98 - arithmetic on field ? (a nil value)

sore68
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by sore68 »

Veden wrote:Cool mod, keep up the good work.

I'm getting an error after placing the experimental heavy howitzer, looks like on every tick.
control.lua:98 - arithmetic on field ? (a nil value)

Oh I see now!
sorry to error that. :(

I'll make the most of it.

Return to “Mods”