[MOD 0.14+] Compact Factory - Compact your base !

Topics and discussion about specific mods
DevilXD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14+] Compact Factory - Compact your base !

Post by DevilXD »

Tobi88 wrote:Please, make your Mod usable with Factorio 0.15!

Thx
I'm working on this right now :)

Compact versions of Boilers and Steam Engines are getting removed unfortunately, because we have heat exchangers, steam turbines and nuclear reactors now.
I'm reworking the whole graphics handling system to work with Lua tinting, so I don't have to remake all sprites. It'll take me some time, but it'll allow for theoretically infinite compacting if the config file is edited.

EDIT: Nvm, it'll not work as well as it should =/ Just gonna remake the pump graphics and the update will be out soon =)

EDIT2: I've decided to remove all pipework - pipes, pipes to ground, storage tanks, pumps and offshore pumps - as I feel they are not really needed right now if the boilers and steam engines are missing. Sorry for any inconvenience =/

Rime Burst
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Rime Burst »

Hey there. Since 0.15 released to stable recently, I was wondering what the status of this mod being updated is right now.

DevilXD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by DevilXD »

Rime Burst wrote:Hey there. Since 0.15 released to stable recently, I was wondering what the status of this mod being updated is right now.
This mod is pretty much abandoned because I suck at making graphics and recoloring the existing ones takes a really long time.
I can omit doing the graphics and use the "tint" property of entities to recolor them, but they'll look rather ugly.
What do you guys think?

Return to “Mods”