[MOD 0.12.x] Powered Entities (0.3.0)

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Sunnova
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Powered Entities (0.3.0)

Post by Sunnova »

Was using a blueprint to put something down, got the following error when deleting an item before it was placed..

Error while running the event handler: __Powered_Entities__/scripts.lua:146: An area of zero size is not supported. Either don't define area to search the entire surface or use 'position'.

DedlySpyder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DedlySpyder »

charmead wrote:Was using a blueprint to put something down, got the following error when deleting an item before it was placed..

Error while running the event handler: __Powered_Entities__/scripts.lua:146: An area of zero size is not supported. Either don't define area to search the entire surface or use 'position'.
Just to verify, are you on 0.13 and using the mod portal? I haven't updated the thread in a while.

Sunnova
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sunnova »

On .13.11, using mod portal to download, using Powered_Entities_0.3.6.zip. I figure it has something to do with the change made for LuaSurface::find_entities/filtered.

DedlySpyder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DedlySpyder »

charmead wrote:On .13.11, using mod portal to download, using Powered_Entities_0.3.6.zip. I figure it has something to do with the change made for LuaSurface::find_entities/filtered.
Ah yes, they finally added whole surface searching, I'll fix it as soon as I get home from work. Thanks for the report (and putting it here was a good call, because the mod portal doesn't alert me)

Sunnova
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sunnova »

I like the mod portal for downloads, but it sucks for reports or discussion of the mods. These forums are much better for that.

DedlySpyder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DedlySpyder »

charmead wrote:I like the mod portal for downloads, but it sucks for reports or discussion of the mods. These forums are much better for that.
New update should fix that issue.

If you're curious, it was actually an issue that was probably around for quite some time, just was never noticed/report. I was checking the ghost prototype instead of what the ghost was pretending to be.

Sunnova
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sunnova »

Thank you so much!! Downloading now. :)

Sunnova
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sunnova »

hmm, new version,

Error while running the on_configuration_changed: __Powered_Entities__/control.lua:44: attempt to index global 'force' (a nil value)

DedlySpyder
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DedlySpyder »

charmead wrote:hmm, new version,

Error while running the on_configuration_changed: __Powered_Entities__/control.lua:44: attempt to index global 'force' (a nil value)
0.3.8 is up

Sunnova
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sunnova »

Thanks, no errors so far :)

Return to “Mods”