[MOD 0.13.x] Bridge Railway

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Post Reply
MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:13 pm
Contact:

[MOD 0.13.x] Bridge Railway

Post by MrP123 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Type: Mod
Name: Bridge Railway
Description: This is an updated version of my old Bridge Railway mod
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License
Version: 2.0.2
Initial Release: 2016-03-12
Last Update: 2016-07-27
Tested-With-Factorio-Version: 0.13.10
Category: Helper
Tags: Free, open source, trains, rails, water, bridge
Download-Url: Release v2.0.2
Website: https://github.com/MrP123/BridgeRailway
License
Long description
Pictures
Version history
Last edited by MrP123 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

Overene
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by Overene » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Yay! Downloading now

EDIT:
Image
was able to fix this myself but you may still want to update the download.

MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:13 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by MrP123 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Overene wrote:Yay! Downloading now

EDIT:
Image
was able to fix this myself but you may still want to update the download.
If you click on the download link above you will be taken to the current release on github.
There you have to download the BridgeRailway_2.0.0.zip file.
This .zip file is the correct version of the mod. If you go to the BridgeRailway repository and click the "Download ZIP" button, you download the repository, not the current release version of the mod.
I hope that helps prevent any confusion.
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

Overene
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by Overene » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:34 am

MrP123 wrote:
Overene wrote:Yay! Downloading now

EDIT:
Image
was able to fix this myself but you may still want to update the download.
If you click on the download link above you will be taken to the current release on github.
There you have to download the BridgeRailway_2.0.0.zip file.
This .zip file is the correct version of the mod. If you go to the BridgeRailway repository and click the "Download ZIP" button, you download the repository, not the current release version of the mod.
I hope that helps prevent any confusion.
Ooh. I just renamed BridgeRailway_master folder to BridgeRailway_2.0.0. Would that allow me to have the mod like it's intended or would it do something else? I just renamed the master folder and everything seems fine to me.

MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:13 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by MrP123 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Everything works as it should.
The zip file you downloaded contained the same files as the zip file in the release, they just have different file names.
Downloading the zip file from the release page just removes the need to rename the zip file and also makes sure that the zip file contains all the right files and there is no chance of a version mismatch, which could happen if you download the full repository.
Last edited by MrP123 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

Overene
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by Overene » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:53 am

MrP123 wrote:Everything works as it should.
The zip file you downloaded contained the same files as the zip file in the release, they just have different file names.
Downloading the zip file from the release page just removes the need to rename the zip file and also makes sure that the zip file contains all the right files and there is no chance of a version miss match, which could happen if you download the full repository.
Ooh, thanks. Nice mod btw

MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:13 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by MrP123 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Overene wrote:Ooh, thanks. Nice mod btw
Thanks :D
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

gendalf
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:59 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by gendalf » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:02 am

this is kinda pointless without the ability to walk on water :/ Can you make the bridges walkable or suggest a mod that allows to walk on water?

MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:13 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by MrP123 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:49 pm

gendalf wrote:this is kinda pointless without the ability to walk on water :/ Can you make the bridges walkable or suggest a mod that allows to walk on water?
I currently haven't found a way to walk on them, but you can simply sit in the train and ride it while placing rails in front of the train
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

Zeeth_Kyrah
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by Zeeth_Kyrah » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:21 pm

gendalf wrote:this is kinda pointless without the ability to walk on water :/ Can you make the bridges walkable or suggest a mod that allows to walk on water?
There actually is a concrete bridges mod! I like to use these two together for this reason. :)
Planned projects: Energy Crystals Plus, Minor Fluid Handling, Small electric furnaces
(high-energy materials and assembler, fluid void burner and small tank, tiny and slow furnaces with charcoal)

gendalf
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:59 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by gendalf » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Zeeth_Kyrah wrote: There actually is a concrete bridges mod! I like to use these two together for this reason. :)
Zeeth_Kyrah, link?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 am
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by Koub » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:10 pm

gendalf wrote:
Zeeth_Kyrah wrote: There actually is a concrete bridges mod! I like to use these two together for this reason. :)
Zeeth_Kyrah, link?
search.php?keywords=bridge&terms=all&au ... mit=Search
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Zeeth_Kyrah
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by Zeeth_Kyrah » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:18 pm

gendalf wrote:
Zeeth_Kyrah wrote: There actually is a concrete bridges mod! I like to use these two together for this reason. :)
Zeeth_Kyrah, link?
Here's the updated Roadways mod with concrete bridges: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=14437
Planned projects: Energy Crystals Plus, Minor Fluid Handling, Small electric furnaces
(high-energy materials and assembler, fluid void burner and small tank, tiny and slow furnaces with charcoal)

User avatar
UntouchedWagons
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:16 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by UntouchedWagons » Mon May 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Zeeth_Kyrah wrote:
gendalf wrote:
Zeeth_Kyrah wrote: There actually is a concrete bridges mod! I like to use these two together for this reason. :)
Zeeth_Kyrah, link?
Here's the updated Roadways mod with concrete bridges: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=14437
You can't place rails on those unfortunately so it's not much use.

Bizobinator
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 10:35 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by Bizobinator » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Are there any plans to update this mod for 0.13.1 and release it on the mod portal?

MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:13 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by MrP123 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Bizobinator wrote:Are there any plans to update this mod for 0.13.1 and release it on the mod portal?
I will update all my mods to 0.13.x, I just have been very busy recently. Give me about one week and I should be done.
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:13 pm
Contact:

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Bridge Railway

Post by MrP123 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:01 pm

MrP123 wrote:
Bizobinator wrote:Are there any plans to update this mod for 0.13.1 and release it on the mod portal?
I will update all my mods to 0.13.x, I just have been very busy recently. Give me about one week and I should be done.
This mod is updated and now available on the Factorio mod portal
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

Post Reply

Return to “Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kingarthur