[MOD 0.12.x] K&L Inserters

Topics and discussion about specific mods
dtoxic
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] K&L Inserters

Post by dtoxic »

hey pst pst you..... you got any of them updates for 0.14? :)

axtox
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by axtox »

Hello from GitHub, i've send you a pull request to K&L Inserters repo support 0.14, but i just noticed that you're currently working on 0.13.9 version, and your GitHub repo doesn't include those changes. So please check pull request to K&L 0.2.5 and merge it to your current version 0.3.2 - that will allow us to use your great mod in latest version of Factorio!
Me and my friends are currently playing on latest version of game and waiting for your updates.

My changes are tested in most possible ways (on latest Factorio version) - and it works as expected. Logistic network and circuit networks save those states, wires not disconnected on rotate or replace (each inserter now have both circuit and logistic slots, even burner inserter), new entities now can be replaced by yours without crash and etc.

axtox
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by axtox »

also we have problems with many inserters. I saw that you copies Prototypes in entity file - there a lot of prototypes in for-each loop and in-game we have something like that (in network graph) and game lags every time we open graph. I think in later game we can have an freeze, is it possible to solve?

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

K&L inserters uses a different entity for every possible combination (aka a lot of entities)

Factorio 0.13+ Includes a change which makes the pick-up and drop-off locations moddable removing the need to have all of the additional entities. Check out "side inserters" or "bobs adjustable inserters"

Return to “Mods”