[MOD 0.14] General Improvements 0.4.4 - More of late game

Topics and discussion about specific mods
jouki
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14] General Improvements 0.4.4 - More of late game

Post by jouki »

Mezmerro wrote:Well, I made a 0.15 fork of this mod for a personal use, but it's a cut version, only with things I use - basically only turrets, armor, electricity and buggy. I added some 0.15-based sprites for some stuff and threw away logistic stuff, module rebalance and some obsolete armor modules. Can I drop it on the mod portal if I mention it's really 99% your work? Your license if too long to read, especially for non-native English (or even Germanic) speaker like me.
Hello, I would appretiate use your fork for your personal purpose, you can send me the fork into PM I would take a look on it in next weeks :)

kenvas
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kenvas »

Ask for updates to the 0.15 bosses

jouki
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jouki »

kenvas wrote:Ask for updates to the 0.15 bosses
Hello, thanks for your interest. I'm sorry to say but the update won't be sooner than 16th June (If ever, hopefully).

jouki
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jouki »

Hello everyone who's interest into an update of General Improvements mod, I would like to leave a note that I've started adjusting the mod to 0.15 version. Many stuff are going to be ripped off (they are no more needed in the game or would change the idea of devs - an option to complete the game without any aggresion to aliens). I hope I will add some new items but there's a lot of to do before adding something new. I won't promise anything (sth like "I will complete 0.15 update" however I would like to) because I don't know what is ahead of me. Actual situation is I debugged all errors to load the mod so it's runnable but still pretty/totally broken. (but still...)

It's all for now I will inform you if something new will happen ;)

Jouki

herobrinefake005
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by herobrinefake005 »

Hello just wondering if there are any new updates that will still be coming or is there not going to be any more updates for the mod?

jouki
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jouki »

herobrinefake005 wrote:Hello just wondering if there are any new updates that will still be coming or is there not going to be any more updates for the mod?
Hello, firstly thank you for your interest in the mod. The situation is that I'm not doing any overhaul/updates for the mod right now (I have some indev technical version but nothing publishable). The "wish plan" is I'm waiting for 0.17/1.0 factorio version and then I pherhaps* will make some (already told) adjustments for new version. :) Be aware as I previously said many features/items will be removed because developers already added or tweaked these things. (such as research flasks, thermal power plant,...)

*Well I have plan to return and play some more factorio later, so there's a quite chance I will run the mod.

Return to “Mods”