[MOD 0.14] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.10

Topics and discussion about specific mods
NearlyDutch
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.3

Post by NearlyDutch »

Published v0.4.3 which mainly updates the GUI to 0.13 capabilities, adds the ability to handle tiles in target and exclude mode and removes the item itself, as know the default deconstruction planner is affected by the current configuration.

bruteman
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.3

Post by bruteman »

Hey Dutch,

loaded your mod into my current 0.13 game getting this error:

Error while applying migration: Filtered Deconstruction Planner: filtered-deconstruction-planner_0.0.1.lua

Cannot execute command. Error: [string "for _, player in pairs(game.players) do..."]:6: attempt to index field 'filtered-deconstruction-planner' (a nil value)

Regards,

BruteMan

NearlyDutch
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.4

Post by NearlyDutch »

Thanks for the fast bug report, I should have tested again after some much needed sleep, before releasing...

Anyway, it's fixed now in v0.4.4

bruteman
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.4

Post by bruteman »

New bug when trying to eyedropper rail as a target:

Error while running the event handler: __filtered-deconstruction-planner__/gui.lua:84: Unknown item "straight-rail".

Regards,

NearlyDutch
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.5

Post by NearlyDutch »

Thanks for the bug report, v0.4.5 is published and fixes the issue. I looked over all the release notes again and I should have covered all special cases like the one with the rails now.

meAndmyself
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.6

Post by meAndmyself »

Another bug:
1. Install a mod such as 5dim automatization
2. build some new inserters from the mod.
3. target those inserters.
4. quit the game and remove the mod.
5. start again and load the savegame without the mod.
6. open the filtered destruction planner gui.
7. watch factorio crash.

Not exactly a high priority bug though.

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

meAndmyself wrote:Another bug:
1. Install a mod such as 5dim automatization
2. build some new inserters from the mod.
3. target those inserters.
4. quit the game and remove the mod.
5. start again and load the savegame without the mod.
6. open the filtered destruction planner gui.
7. watch factorio crash.

Not exactly a high priority bug though.
If Factorio itself crashes then please send crash log to Wube at the bug reports section. If it's give you an error message from this mod then please post it here.

MatthewGP
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MatthewGP »

I had to to come on here and say thank you very much for this mod. I had made a mistake when I deployed my 1000 strong bot based electric furnace setup. I had run it fine for a day connected to a limited logistics network and it was fully populated with ore and plates. When I connected it to the rest of the logistics network I discovered that I had a logistic network condition on the Ore inserter. With this I was able to get rid of the offenders and have my bots lay down the correct ones. Saved me probably 2 hours of frustrating work. Thank you again!

Marc90
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.7

Post by Marc90 »

I just found a bug. The Blueprint-cut-tool ignores rails and tiles (bricks and concrete).

1. Tiles are completely ignored in both target and exclude mode. They always stay in the blueprint no matter what configuration.
2. Rails are not removed when selected as target nor do they stay when selected to exclude.

I'm using 0.4.6 as I'm still on factorio 0.13.

Other than that, this is how the deconstruction planner should be in vanilla! :D

EDIT: just found another bug:
When you have more than one line of items in the configuration and you try to delete an item it always deletes the first item instead of the item you clicked on.

kaueNP
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by kaueNP »

Cool! likes fun! :D

credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by credomane »

Marc90 wrote:EDIT: just found another bug:
When you have more than one line of items in the configuration and you try to delete an item it always deletes the first item instead of the item you clicked on.
I've discovered that too and issued a PR with the fix this weekend. Also sent another PR to fix the lag when eyedropping entities. Especially when you eyedrop a lot of them.

NearlyDutch
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NearlyDutch »

Yes, just saw it, was preoccupied with an exam last week. credomane's fixes are now incorporated in version 0.4.8, which I uploaded to the mod portal and github.
Marc90 wrote:I just found a bug. The Blueprint-cut-tool ignores rails and tiles (bricks and concrete).

1. Tiles are completely ignored in both target and exclude mode. They always stay in the blueprint no matter what configuration.
2. Rails are not removed when selected as target nor do they stay when selected to exclude.

I'm using 0.4.6 as I'm still on factorio 0.13.
A quick investigation found that there are apparently a lot of problems with the blueprint-cut-tool and tiles. I think the recent change to rail laying also broke that part in the button. I don't think the button is really widely used, so there haven't been any error reports until now.

Regarding point 2, I can't reproduce the behavior in 0.4.8 and factorio 0.14.7. I'm only aiming for compatibility with the latest experimental version, as I've never really had a problem with those releases.

Marc90
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.8

Post by Marc90 »

I can't update my save until all mods are updated (well I can but I don't want to).

Yeah, I usually don't use that button, but in that particular case it would have been very handy, if it had worked correctly.
But I tested it on a test save in the new version and point 2 is still there when using the blueprint-cut-tool.
Using the deconstruction planner it works fine.

Sinehmatic
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14] Filtered Deconstruction Planner 0.4.10

Post by Sinehmatic »

Is there a way to use this to remove flooring instead of prioritizing what is above it? If not, can anyone point me to another mod?

Return to “Mods”