[Official] ShadowsComboPack 0.12.29

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Foley
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [Official] ShadowsComboPack 0.12.20

Post by Foley »

Hey guys,

is anyone there who was able to get the God Modules activated?

Greetings from Germany

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Foley wrote:Hey guys,

Greetings from Germany
God modules are disabled. Bobmods has them disabled by default. You probably can turn them on again but that would allow you to do some custom coding under bobsmods on your own.
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

superiorx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by superiorx »

Foley wrote:Hey guys,

Greetings from Germany
I used to use the God modules but instead I'm using hybrid modules (combining vanilla modules together) instead, which I would really never use previously as I would focus on getting the god modules as soon as possible.
The God modules were probably OP anyway and they didn't work in some machines created by other mods, like the Assembling Machine 6 & 7 (added by Dytech I think, don't quote me on that).

So don't worry about the God Modules, they're gone (at least for now) but there's plenty of other, more balanced options available :)

Hunter20nov
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Hunter20nov »

Hi ,

i have your Mod Version 0.07

played~ 20 Hours in Multiplayer with a friend. But now we have desync.

If i played alone with the MP Save i have all 40-60 Seconds a big freeze than the Game works again no crash but every 40-60 Seconds a freeze (3-4 Seconds)

Can you help us ?

My PC Intel I7-4790k @4.00 GHz; Ram 16 GB; Nvidia GTX 970 and the game is on a SSD

leina727
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by leina727 »

Hey uh... I'm using the 0-0-7 Pack and I seem to be running into few problems when I load up the game after installing the modpack. such as

"_Aircraft_/data.lua:2:_Aircraft_/prototypes/items.lua:39: attempt to call global 'make_heavy_gunshot_sounds' (a nil vaue)"

And when I remove the mod "Aircraft_1.0.0" from the mod folder and open it I get

"Error while loading entity prototype "Tenemut" (Resorce): No such node (direction_count)
Modifications: dark-matter-replicators->endless-resources"

So I tried to remove those and run it and it gave me

"Error while loading entity prototype "hybrid-gate" (gate): No such node
(filename)
Modifications: AlienWall"

It stops and gives me the notification when its only at 2%, then it just shuts down. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

leina727 wrote:Hey uh... I'm using the 0-0-7 Pack and I seem to be running into few problems when I load up the game after installing the modpack. such as

"_Aircraft_/data.lua:2:_Aircraft_/prototypes/items.lua:39: attempt to call global 'make_heavy_gunshot_sounds' (a nil vaue)"

And when I remove the mod "Aircraft_1.0.0" from the mod folder and open it I get

"Error while loading entity prototype "Tenemut" (Resorce): No such node (direction_count)

(filename)

It stops and gives me the notification when its only at 2%, then it just shuts down. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Yup completely delete the appdata folder Factorio NOT the appdata itself just the factorio folder. and everything in your documents from factorio aswell. After that reinstall with my modpack that should fix it :)
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

leina727
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by leina727 »

darkshadow1809 wrote:
leina727 wrote:Hey uh... I'm using the 0-0-7 Pack and I seem to be running into few problems when I load up the game after installing the modpack. such as

(filename)

Yup completely delete the appdata folder Factorio NOT the appdata itself just the factorio folder. and everything in your documents from factorio aswell. After that reinstall with my modpack that should fix it :)
Thank you so much, that was puzzling me and that fixed it. Thank you.

Hunter20nov
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Hunter20nov »

Hunter20nov wrote:Hi ,

i have your Mod Version 0.07

played~ 20 Hours in Multiplayer with a friend. But now we have desync.

If i played alone with the MP Save i have all 40-60 Seconds a big freeze than the Game works again no crash but every 40-60 Seconds a freeze (3-4 Seconds)

Can you help us ?

My PC Intel I7-4790k @4.00 GHz; Ram 16 GB; Nvidia GTX 970 and the game is on a SSD
Here is the save of the Game. Shadow can you test my save because the freezes ? Every 40-60 Seconds a big freeze (sry for bad english)

Edit : i disabled follwing Mod : Endless Resource, Resource Spwaner Overhaul, Bob Electronics
Attachments
2202.zip
(7.89 MiB) Downloaded 323 times

killerjwb86
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by killerjwb86 »

I am having the same problom as Hunter20nov. We have been playing multiplayer for about 3 hrs and now we are getting desync every 5 seconds.I did notic that it started to happen the second that the evoulation state hit normal is when it started. i am on factorio 12.20 and using the latest version of your pack.I have the game set to peacful but when it hit normal we started to get attacked for about 10 secands the all the mobs left.If you can tell me what mod make the game go from peacful to normal i can try to disable it the see if that helps.

zeeksi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by zeeksi »

hi, i like your mod pack, had some issues at first but I managed to work through them. I can't remember off hand what the issues were but nothing game breaking.

I was wondering if you will be adding any other mods or even the Dytech pack in a future version? I like all the extras your pack has but Dytech would be nice.

msteel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by msteel »

Hi,
does anyone know how to create lithium perchlorate to be able to get the blue lithium-ion batteries?
I resarched the lithium processing and I got the lithium recipes like here http://factorio.rotol.me/pack/bobmods-f ... erchlorate
But the Lithium perchlorate receipe itself I can't find anywhere, it should be done in the Elextrolyses but its not there...
I tried to research almost everthing else, but I get stuck now in the playtrough :( because the lithium-ion batteries are also used for the dark blue sience packs..

Thanks for any advidce :)

Sc0rc3d
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sc0rc3d »

Hi Guys,

i use the last Version (0.7) of this Modpack. But there is a smal Bug at the Assembly Machines (BoB vs 5DM)

You can see the Problem here:
https://youtu.be/0O1sYgqYtJ8

Any Ideas how to fix it? :o

Creatrix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Creatrix »

Is this compatible with peacemod 0.1.0
If not is there a way i can make it work

Chaadoman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Chaadoman »

I'm getting strange messages when i start it, can someone help me please ?

imgur.com/OC16P3q

Ratzap
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Ratzap »

It would be helpful to have a post containing links to the threads of each included mod in the pack so people can look up what each one does and how it works.

Creatrix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Creatrix »

getting loads of errors when i launch the game after insatalling the pack. could be something to do with the 0.12.25 steam update

supagu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by supagu »

I put a fixed version up here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_nQZ ... lZSN3Aydlk

that works with 0.12.25

Shadow_Dragon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Shadow_Dragon »

Is it okay if I ask whether you cand add the treefarm lite ? I love this mod sooooo! Please :ugeek:

Sc0rc3d
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sc0rc3d »

supagu wrote:I put a fixed version up here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_nQZ ... lZSN3Aydlk

that works with 0.12.25
This fix includes the problem is described? :o

vrothenberg
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by vrothenberg »

Hey guys

Don't know if I'm blind, a noob, or my build is messed up. I'm stuck in terms of new tech since I can't find the blue Science Pack 3 crafting button next to green and red under the Intermediate Ingredients tab, or anywhere else for that matter.

Are the blue Science Packs unlocked through research or something? I'm pretty much out of things to work on, maybe the dark matter / tenemut stuff might unlock something but it shouldn't require that. I also disabled the Natural Evolution Enemies mod if that affects anything.

Background info: I'm using FactorioModManager-0.2.1, ShadowsComboPack V0-0-7 and Factorio 0.12.26 through Steam.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!

Return to “Mods”