[MOD 12.11+] Train Outposts

Topics and discussion about specific mods
SirRichie
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 12.11+] Train Outposts

Post by SirRichie »

I appreciate the request for a 0.14 version. It shows that people still like my mod.
Good news is: it will come; bad news is, I don't know when.

I really have little spare time at the moment, and coding after a day of work is usually not the thing you like to do. Anyway, it should not require too many fixes - so stay tuned for a few more days.

Shados
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Shados »

SirRichie wrote:I appreciate the request for a 0.14 version. It shows that people still like my mod.
Good news is: it will come; bad news is, I don't know when.

I really have little spare time at the moment, and coding after a day of work is usually not the thing you like to do. Anyway, it should not require too many fixes - so stay tuned for a few more days.
I'm seriously considering downgrading to play with this, even though I do love the better netcode for occasional friends dropping in >.>, among other things.

Taehl
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Taehl »

Really loving this mod! I'm enjoying this more than I enjoyed RSO - in RSO, I didn't need to expand until almost the end of the game, while in TO it was profitable to abandon my starting area early in the game. 20x train rails may be a little OP, but it's awfully helpful.

Unfortunately, it's making several of my saves throw errors (including ones started with TO, and ones without):

Code: Select all

Error while running event on_chunk_generated (ID 12)
__TrainOutpost__/control.lua:334: attempt to compare number with nil
I'm playing on Factorio 0.13.20, with TO 1.1.0.

/c remote.call("TR", "reinit") does fix it, but it sucks to lose achievements.

Return to “Mods”