Yes, this thread is for the Factorio 0.12 version of YARM. The new version is hosted on the mod portal: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Narc/YARM.
- This is based on the original Resource Monitor via the unofficial update (but ultimately using only the assets from it). It monitors your resources.
- Name: YARM
- Latest Release: v0.7.17, June 10th, 2016
- Factorio Version: 0.12.12+
- Download: Current Version
- License: MIT license
During development, I kept this Imgur album up to date. It contains brief descriptions of the most salient points. A more detailed text change log is available on the release page for 0.6.19. Or, if you prefer a video format, KaneHart made an excellent mod spotlight.
The GitHub releases page for YARM has all the past releases, and also serves as a change log of sorts, so you can use it to tell what's different between all the releases.
This mod is open source and lives on GitHub. Contributions and forks are appreciated.
While I check back here from time to time, issues are more likely to get my attention if they're posted on GitHub. Having a problem? Post an issue right now!
- Infinite thanks to drs9999, jorgenRe, and L0771 for creating and maintaining the original Resource Monitor, which served as excellent inspiration for YARM.
- Many thanks to #factorio IRC regulars for their assistance with both suggestions and testing of YARM, including multiplayer testing.
- Lots more thanks to JamesOFarrell for his Fat Controller remote viewing feature, which heavily inspired the one in YARM.
- A big round of applause for RikkiLook with the Russian translation, since YARM v0.7.12!
- Thanks to Afforess for massive performance tweaks in YARM v0.7.15!
- And thank you to jockeril for giving us a lovely Hebrew translation, since YARM v0.7.17.