[MOD 0.12.x] Autofill

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Kibaru
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Autofill

Post by Kibaru »

I noticed that if I create a blueprint without ammo in it, and then placing the blueprint the turret will "request" ammo. I guess thats because of auto-fill also taking care of stuff which is being placed by bots/blueprints? Can that be changed so it only autofills when I as the player place something?

Slayn25
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Slayn25 »

Error while running on_load: __autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:163: __autofill__/autofill/sets.lua:78: attempt to index field '_changes' (a nil value)

Xillian112
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Xillian112 »

Slayn25 wrote:Error while running on_load: __autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:163: __autofill__/autofill/sets.lua:78: attempt to index field '_changes' (a nil value)
Same error here...

Quazar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Quazar »

It seems broken. I'm running 2.0.1 with Factorio 0.16.31 (happy to provide more details)

Code: Select all

21.099 Script @__autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:160: __autofill__/autofill/sets.lua:73: attempt to index field 'forces' (a nil value)
  21.192 Script @__autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:160: __autofill__/changes.lua:34: bad argument #0 to 'log' (Wrong number of arguments.)
  21.193 Script @__autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:160: __autofill__/autofill/sets.lua:73: attempt to index field 'forces' (a nil value)
 132.908 Script @__autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:160: __autofill__/autofill/autofill.lua:51: attempt to index local 'pdata' (a nil value)
I consider this mod non-optional, so good. Please let us know, thanks!

Lastmerlin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Lastmerlin »

Any progress in this regard? Currently, this is the reason that all my maps from 0.15 are not loading anymore. For some reason, using the mod with a fresh map is ok.

npuldon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by npuldon »

Is it possible to toggle the "request item" addition that happens when you blueprint stuff. It's really annoying when burner inserters and stone furnace have the blue request item icon on them during blue prints. Esepecially the burner inserters since the request icon takes up the whole entity and you can't click on the inserter to fill it.

Also, how do I make it so that autofill defaults to the highest energy dense fuel I have in my inventory instead of the lowest. For instance, if I have raw wood and coal in my inventory, raw wood is autofilled into stone furnaces instead of coal. I would like the opposite to be true.

Thanks for your help

Omnifarious
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Omnifarious »

Quazar wrote:It seems broken. I'm running 2.0.1 with Factorio 0.16.31 (happy to provide more details)

Code: Select all

21.099 Script @__autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:160: __autofill__/autofill/sets.lua:73: attempt to index field 'forces' (a nil value)
  21.192 Script @__autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:160: __autofill__/changes.lua:34: bad argument #0 to 'log' (Wrong number of arguments.)
  21.193 Script @__autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:160: __autofill__/autofill/sets.lua:73: attempt to index field 'forces' (a nil value)
 132.908 Script @__autofill__/stdlib/event/event.lua:160: __autofill__/autofill/autofill.lua:51: attempt to index local 'pdata' (a nil value)
I consider this mod non-optional, so good. Please let us know, thanks!
I'm getting the same error. Maybe I'll look into why it's happening. It doesn't seem like it would be hard to fix.

Salty Wagyu
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Salty Wagyu »

Lots of errors when laying blueprints of beacons

__autofill__/autofill/autofill.lua:183: bad argument #2 to '__index' (string expected, got nil)
Also Nilaus gets it in his AngelBobs series at time 15:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxRqZD7MDiA&t

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nuhll »

6 Months no update, if you dont want to continue it, or dont know how to fix it. Ask for help or mark your mod as depraced, its not fun to try it 6 months later and still nothing changed. (but its okay if you dont have any time, but just tell us this, we wait for this)

Sarxis
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sarxis »

Did anyone ever fill in the command line code for the Aircraft mod that is found here at Factorio mods?

Figured I'd ask before I tried tackling it myself. I'm not very good at this stuff! lol

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nuhll »

What you want to do?

There is another mod which does the exactly same like this here. Just use it.

Silden
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Silden »

Is there a way to get the mod to not take my Small Electric Poles in the early game? Every time I put down a Stone Furnace without coal in inventory, it's eating my poles which isn't good

Oktokolo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Oktokolo »

Silden wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:52 pm
Is there a way to get the mod to not take my Small Electric Poles in the early game? Every time I put down a Stone Furnace without coal in inventory, it's eating my poles which isn't good
I stopped using Autofill for the same reason.
I like small power poles and use them a lot till end game as i rarely use medium poles and use power stations in solar/accumulator arrays only.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

Will it place nuclear fuel or wooden power poles into cars?

The first is bad because when you pick up the car 5 minutes later you waste 99% of the fuel. The later is an example of an item that has a fuel value but isn't really mend to be burned. Waste of good copper to burn it.

Return to “Mods”