Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Autofill

Post by Nexela »

Here you go for now.

Current known issues:
Bob's Batteries are not getting inserted in tank-3
Removing a mod which has a fuel item in the autofill table will cause crash on next autofill.
Ammo is not prioritized correctly for bob's if you have piercing rounds and nuke bullets in your inventory it will prefer the piercing rounds.
No migration scripts

If you are adding this to an existing save you will have to do /c remote.call("af","resetMod")
Attachments
autofill_1.3.15.zip
(13.59 KiB) Downloaded 237 times

Nebbeh
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Nebbeh »

Anyone able to add the mk2 turret from Factorio Extended? viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19836 Would be much appreciated.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Nebbeh wrote:Anyone able to add the mk2 turret from Factorio Extended? viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19836 Would be much appreciated.
Open the console and enter this, Should work for you. of course make sure to save first :)
/c remote.call("af", "insertset", "", "gun-turret-mk2", {piercing-rounds-magazine})

Nebbeh
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Nebbeh »

Never mind :P Bob's warfare is now working so I am now using that.
Attachments
error.png
error.png (31.15 KiB) Viewed 6880 times

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Code: Select all

/c remote.call("af", "insertset", "", "gun-turret-mk2", {"piercing-rounds-magazine"})
Ooops forgot the quotes around piercing-rounds-magazine

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

I think my next step will see about using hotkeys to fill already placed entities! then as the last step possibly a gui for building item/ammo tables!

jakimfett
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jakimfett »

Nexela wrote:Here you go for now.

Current known issues:
Bob's Batteries are not getting inserted in tank-3
Removing a mod which has a fuel item in the autofill table will cause crash on next autofill.
Ammo is not prioritized correctly for bob's if you have piercing rounds and nuke bullets in your inventory it will prefer the piercing rounds.
No migration scripts

If you are adding this to an existing save you will have to do /c remote.call("af","resetMod")
Are you alright with me adding this to my pull request? I'll credit you, obviously.
Pyromaniac technomancer blacksmith with Steampunk tendencies.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

jakimfett wrote:Are you alright with me adding this to my pull request? I'll credit you, obviously.
Sure thing

I am still learning the ins and outs of git/lua/factorio modding. I have rudimentary hotkey's working on the hotkey branch. I probably would have had a lot more done to it but I can't figure out why the laser ammo isn't loading! According to some limited debugging the table is getting added in addnewitems but when I go to autofill something the table has vanished! the weird thing is it it's set up the same way as artillery and artillery is working fine.

tonsrd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by tonsrd »

love your mod its a must have for any player who wants to push on hives.

can you add a spoiler tag on the first post saying what mods/ammo/weapon turrets you currently support ?

can you add support for youki ammo and hes turrets. ( youki 0.3.53 with autofill 1.3.15 not working with youki ammo )
Last edited by tonsrd on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Ranakastrasz »

The only reason I am reluctant to use this mod is that it doesn't have ingame customization. It needs sometihng like module inserter has.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Ranakastrasz wrote:The only reason I am reluctant to use this mod is that it doesn't have ingame customization. It needs sometihng like module inserter has.

It does have in game customization it is just implemented on the command line. See the first post. I do have some ideas for a custom gui though but as per some of my previous posts I am still learning all of this.
can you add a spoiler tag on the first post saying what mods/ammo/weapon turrets you currently support ?

can you add support for youki ammo and hes turrets. ( youki 0.3.53 with autofill 1.3.15 not working with youki ammo )
I have a message in to the original author. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I will upload to the mod portal and keep maintaining. I will also take a look at adding Y-Industries stuff to the default list. (this is actually the easy part. unless we are talking about bob's laser ammor and tanks........)

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

I went ahead and created a page on the mod portal with the newest version which by the way includes support for all of Yuoki's Turrets and Ammos.
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Nexela/autofill

RiotLight
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by RiotLight »

Bobs update to his logistic/inserters mods now crashes the game when placeing a burner inserter. Using bobinserters_0.13.3

Error:

Error while running the event handler: __autofill__/control.lua:140:unknown item name:long-handed-burner-inserter

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Hmm I thought I fixed this in the latest version or maybe I broke it again :)
I will get a fix out tonight. In the mean time

Code: Select all

/c remote.call("af", "resetMod")
will reset the tables and fix it.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Alternatively if you don't want to run a command you can disable autofill, load and save your game, then re enable autofill and it will work.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Would anyone be interested in a feature that will refill the item held in your hand if its available in your current vehicles inventory? And if so should it refill the stack every time an item is placed or only when the last item is placed?

Tristitan
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tristitan »

Nexela wrote:Would anyone be interested in a feature that will refill the item held in your hand if its available in your current vehicles inventory? And if so should it refill the stack every time an item is placed or only when the last item is placed?
sounds good, also while i am here can i please ask you to look at factorio extended and set it up so it works in autofill please?

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Tristitan wrote:sounds good, also while i am here can i please ask you to look at factorio extended and set it up so it works in autofill please?
Added to my todo list. I will take a peek at it sometime this week.

Return to “Mods”