[MOD 0.12.x] Factorio Maps

Topics and discussion about specific mods
mikedubayou
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Factorio Maps

Post by mikedubayou »

How do I go about hosting one of these for others to view?

Blackraz0r
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Blackraz0r »

simply upload them on a webserver

zytukin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by zytukin »

Trying to get this mod to work, but it doesn't seem to like my factory. I've had no problem creating small maps, but my factory is huge.

It seems to generate the map fine, it will make the 20-30gb of jpg photos, but opening the index.html locally just resaults in a very small section of the top left corner of the map being loaded, when my character is at the map center. It's a size less then then half the zoomed out ingame screen. Haven't tried uploading it yet because that quite a bit to upload and will take quite a lot of time.

Deleted and regenerated a few times but it's the same thing over and over again. Tried with and without extended zoom. With and without crop to base.

dgw
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by dgw »

Every time I've tried to generate a map of my save, I'll get missing tiles and corrupted tiles (sprite corruption, the JPEG file itself is just fine) all over the place. Sometimes entire zoom levels go missing (empty subfolders).

Is this just a case of 8GB RAM not being enough to throw at rendering a large area, or bad RAM, or something else?

Return to “Mods”