[MOD 0.15|0.14] Foreman - Blueprint Manager 2.0.1

Topics and discussion about specific mods
justarandomgeek
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.11] Foreman - Blueprint Manager 0.1.24

Post by justarandomgeek »

Oh neat! I guess I should write up some notes on blueprint generating scripts though, now that every exported print won't automatically be an example script! :)

If anyone has a *huge* number of blueprints in 0.12 foreman format and doesn't mind sharing a some examples (so I can see what needs fixing), I can try to make an "adapter" script for it.

luma88
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12|0.13] Foreman - Blueprint Manager 0.1.25

Post by luma88 »

Hey Choumiko! First of all, thank you very much for all your great mods. I use nearly all of your mods :P

For this reason, I'll upload the German localization/translation file for the BP Manager here to help you a little bit too.

Best wishes,
luma
Attachments
de.cfg
German translation
(1.48 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

Choumiko
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Choumiko »

Updated to Foreman 0.2.1
  • added support for blueprint books
  • clicking the + button with a blueprint book adds the active blueprint only
  • New feature: export/import all blueprints to/from a single file
  • added tooltips for buttons
  • added settings button:
    • added setting to overwrite blueprints if no empty blueprint is found when loading a string
    • display count setting: How many blueprints to show befor scrolling
  • added sprite buttons
luma88 wrote:For this reason, I'll upload the German localization/translation file for the BP Manager here to help you a little bit too.
Ugh, crap, i just made a new release.. :shock:
I'll add it to my version right now, next release will then have it included.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.11] Foreman - Blueprint Manager 0.2.1

Post by Nexela »

Awesome update as usual! Now if we only had the option to flip bps horizontally and vertically without having to resort to a second mod :)

Choumiko
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Choumiko »

Updated to Foreman 0.2.2
  • fixed importing books from string not working. Books from 0.2.1 have to be exported again for the string to work
  • Changed L button to load blueprint string, exported books or the string created by the E button
  • added german translation by luma88
  • removed debug log
Nexela wrote:Awesome update as usual! Now if we only had the option to flip bps horizontally and vertically without having to resort to a second mod :)
Is that a feature request? :D

I have some additional ideas, which i might add after cleaning up the mess the code is right now. There's only really one button needed to add a blueprint/book to Foreman and one button to export any sort of string, so the main buttons can be reduced a bit.

Choumiko
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Choumiko »

Updated to Foreman 0.2.3
  • added Hotkey to clear blueprint book on the cursor (default Shift + right click, must be enabled in the settings!)
  • added option to move the loaded blueprint when the load blueprint button is clicked with an empty cursor
  • load a single blueprint into a book when 'load blueprint' button is clicked with a blueprint book with an empty blueprint in the active slot
  • added missing tooltips to buttons

TheTom
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.11] Foreman - Blueprint Manager 0.2.3

Post by TheTom »

Can I please have a download location for the last version working with Factorio 0.12?

credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by credomane »

TheTom wrote:Can I please have a download location for the last version working with Factorio 0.12?
0.2.x is the start of the 0.13 compatible Foreman versions.
So I believe 0.1.24 is the last one for 0.12.
Otherwise use pre-release 0.1.23 as I know that worked in 0.12.

Choumiko
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Choumiko »

Yes, 0.1.24 is the last version for Factorio 0.12

I added a link to it in the first post.

vidjunkie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by vidjunkie »

Great mod!

Unfortunately after the latest update I cannot import a blueprint from the toolbar. I keeps responding the string is empty as it should be for a toolbar input. Please advise.

Choumiko
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Choumiko »

vidjunkie wrote:Great mod!

Unfortunately after the latest update I cannot import a blueprint from the toolbar. I keeps responding the string is empty as it should be for a toolbar input. Please advise.
I changed it so that you can click the + button with the blueprint on your cursor to import it. Seems i forgot to readd the old way. Not sure if i should add it back in, since in a lot of cases (at least for me) you have to move the blueprint from your main inventory to your quickbar, make sure it's the first one and then import it. Whereas importing it only from the cursor takes always 2 clicks.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

Choumiko wrote:I changed it so that you can click the + button with the blueprint on your cursor to import it. Seems i forgot to readd the old way. Not sure if i should add it back in, since in a lot of cases (at least for me) you have to move the blueprint from your main inventory to your quickbar, make sure it's the first one and then import it. Whereas importing it only from the cursor takes always 2 clicks.
Makes more sense this way, makes sure you always import the right one too!. Loading to a blueprint should be the same way, take the blueprint (or book) and click on the button

vidjunkie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by vidjunkie »

TY !!!

justarandomgeek
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by justarandomgeek »

It seems loading scripts was broken along the way when you rearranged things, and I'm not sure I understand the new structure well enough to fix it... Any chance I could have that back? :D

waduk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by waduk »

Two question, well actually three but the last one probably have to use workaround:
  1. What fix position does ?
  2. What allow scripts does ?
  3. How to import 0.12 to 0.13 blueprint ? Export them one by one then import them one by one ?

Can you add flipper ? No flipper in mod portal, the one that have flipper function is also a blueprint manager(Killkrog's ), but i prefer to only use Foreman.

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by impetus maximus »

hello

i'm trying to download your mod (0.2.4) from the download page, but it keeps failing.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

waduk wrote:What fix position does ?
Fixes positions in older blueprints, Generally speaking you should not need to use this
What allow scripts does ?
Scripts can be attached to blueprints, If this is needed the author of the specific blueprint will let you know
How to import 0.12 to 0.13 blueprint ? Export them one by one then import them one by one?
It might be possible to export/import them all at once but can't remember that far back :)
Can you add flipper ? No flipper in mod portal, the one that have flipper function is also a blueprint manager(Killkrog's ), but i prefer to only use Foreman.
Seconded! This would be a nice addition
impetus maximus wrote:i'm trying to download your mod (0.2.4) from the download page, but it keeps failing.
I just downloaded from https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Choumiko/Foreman and it is working for me, make sure you are logged in to the portal, you might have to close and reopen your browser

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Nexela wrote:
impetus maximus wrote:i'm trying to download your mod (0.2.4) from the download page, but it keeps failing.
I just downloaded from https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Choumiko/Foreman and it is working for me, make sure you are logged in to the portal, you might have to close and reopen your browser
i'm logged in. just tried again and it's failing. how big is the file? it's showing 85.8KB.

thanks

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Nexela »

That is the size I get when downloaded. Not sure what the problem is.

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

wierd. i have no problem downloading files from other sites. tried a dif mod dowload and it failed too. can you upload it to a dif host please?

Return to “Mods”