General Discussion

Topics and discussion about specific mods
TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

General Discussion

Post by TheSAguy »

I did not see a thread for discussion and FAQ’s, so I opened this one.

Never played this mod and just started a new game. Playing with “Version 2.2.7r for Factorio 0.11.18+”
I’ve been playing for about 20min, when the screen when red. After about 5 min the game ended.

I saw something about oxygen in your two screenshot wiki. Did I run out of that? If that's the case, a meter showing me the level would be nice.

EDIT: Okay, so the tanks and food fill up when I walked past the tanks. Now I know.

Also, was the classes removed in 2.2.7? Last time I briefly tried playing I had a choice.

First time playing and not sure what killed me.
Thanks.

Strayder
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: General Discussion

Post by Strayder »

fucking hell
[ru]
у этих бом есть лимит ? так как они стали уже почти без остановки лететь :lol:

[en]
these bombs there is a limit? as they have become almost non-stop flying

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

Strayder wrote:
fucking hell
[ru]
у этих бом есть лимит ? так как они стали уже почти без остановки лететь :lol:

[en]
these bombs there is a limit? as they have become almost non-stop flying
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 698#p87838 :roll:
TheSAguy wrote:I did not see a thread for discussion and FAQ’s, so I opened this one.

Never played this mod and just started a new game. Playing with “Version 2.2.7r for Factorio 0.11.18+”
I’ve been playing for about 20min, when the screen when red. After about 5 min the game ended.

I saw something about oxygen in your two screenshot wiki. Did I run out of that? If that's the case, a meter showing me the level would be nice.
character class picked now random, i dont have a time and english lunguage skill to make a good wiki :D

EDIT: Okay, so the tanks and food fill up when I walked past the tanks. Now I know.

Also, was the classes removed in 2.2.7? Last time I briefly tried playing I had a choice.

First time playing and not sure what killed me.
Thanks.
if you see red screen, you want more food or water or oxygen, in you starting location you have 3 storage tank, to restock you need to get close to the store :!:
character class picked now random, i dpnt have a mpre tme and english lunguage skill for make a good hardcorio wiki, and on this forum i cant make russian wiki :(

Feodor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Feodor »

My inventory early in the game 5-10 lines . The size of the inventory does not depend on the complexity of the game. He did neither of which is independent . Randomly , or I play with minimal inventory and suffer chest running from the chest or play with the usual - as lucky. Should it be or is it a bug?
Мой инвентарь в самом начале игры 5-10 строк. Размер инвентаря не зависит от сложности игры. Он вообще ни от чего не зависит. Рандомно или я с минимальным инвентарем и страдаю бегая от сундука к сундуку либо играю с обычным - как повезет. Должно ли так быть или это баг?

Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Stx3 »

Feodor wrote:My inventory early in the game 5-10 lines . The size of the inventory does not depend on the complexity of the game. He did neither of which is independent . Randomly , or I play with minimal inventory and suffer chest running from the chest or play with the usual - as lucky. Should it be or is it a bug?
Мой инвентарь в самом начале игры 5-10 строк. Размер инвентаря не зависит от сложности игры. Он вообще ни от чего не зависит. Рандомно или я с минимальным инвентарем и страдаю бегая от сундука к сундуку либо играю с обычным - как повезет. Должно ли так быть или это баг?
Assault = 40 slots
Soldier = 60 slots
Heavy = 80 slots
Support = 100 slots
Character class picked random in game started

Chaos234
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Chaos234 »

Hey,

tested the fan made and wanted it for MP headless server but if I chosse the difficult the server - Yes, the server - gets dropped from the game.

So is it MP approved or not?

seronis
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by seronis »

Chaos234 wrote:Hey,

tested the fan made and wanted it for MP headless server but if I chosse the difficult the server - Yes, the server - gets dropped from the game.

So is it MP approved or not?
"Big mods (<=0.11)"

There is no expectation that anything in this section of the forum works. Assume its for historic reference

Return to “Mods”