[MOD 0.13.x] Artillery Cannon - v1.2.0

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Buhamut
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.11.x] Artillery Cannon - v1.0.1

Post by Buhamut »

New version is up with minimum fire range implemented. Mod is also available on the new mod repository and therefore available in game from the "Install mods" list.

SufferedRichard
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.13.x] Artillery Cannon - v1.2.0

Post by SufferedRichard »

Awsome mod. Only complaint is the png images. Since you use radars as an ingredient then perhaps, as a suggestion you could make the base look a bit more like the atattched jpeg file. Loving the mod, i have been tweaking the lau files to mess around with the settings, what do you thing about increasing the range up to 500 and adding 6 sulfur to the shell recipe and increase the cooldown up to 660 ticks? or adding piosonous gas shells or napalm shells. Napalm shells would be made in chemical plant and use heavy oil. For poison you could use chlorine(bobs chemicals) These are just suggestions that i think would be cool to be implemented into the mod. I know how to mod myself but since its bassed on your mod i would need your (Buhamut's) permission if i wanted to do it on my own.
Attachments
UEF_Heavy_Artillery_Station.png
UEF_Heavy_Artillery_Station.png (150.51 KiB) Viewed 3154 times

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aubergine18 »

There's also artillery cannons in Additional Turret mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/sore68/Additional-Turret
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

everythingisnominal
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by everythingisnominal »

Hello, i would like to know if this mod will have an update, because i really liked it and the biters near my base are begging for some iron rain :)

higginsb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by higginsb »

Buhamut - Can you update this mod so it will work in the newest version of Factorio?

Buhamut
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Buhamut »

I will update the mod for version .15 when it comes out. Thank you guys for your support.

Panthera_2012
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Panthera_2012 »

Hallo ich wollte mal anfragen ob es machbar ist das den mod für factorio version 0.14 updaten könnten weil die 0.13 kann ich nicht benutzen

---------- (Translation by Kayanor, please always provide an English translation.) ----------
Hi, I just wanted to ask if it is possible for you to update the mod to Factorio version 0.14, because I can't use 0.13.
Last edited by Kayanor on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translated.

Buhamut
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Buhamut »

I wasn't planning on updating this mod anymore due to vanilla having an artillery cannon now. Is there some reason you cannot update your game to version 0.16.x?

Return to “Mods”