Inserter

[MOD 0.16]Xagros's mods

Post by Xagros »

Xagros's mods
1. More bobs!

2. Xagros's First Aid Kit

3. Others

------

I am recruiting team members for the mod production.

I plan to make the Playable biter mod on a line that does not destroy the essence of the game. The player will be the head of the biters and have them build the base to purify the planet. They will use trees and fish as their primary resources, and securing them efficiently will be the basis for building a massive base for victory.

Currently, initial planning is being planned for multi-player players. I will add a single-play function after it is completed.
Last edited by Xagros on Mon May 21, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Muki
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16]Xagros's mods

Post by Muki »

Hi there,

Thanks for your work!
Just wanted to share with you an addition to your bobsDeadlockStackCrate by adding the Kao extended (formerly Bob's extended by Momosundeass - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/KaoExtended)
I added the stacked version of everything used during a Bob play. Missing a couple of item to go with Angel's.

++
Attachments
morebobs.tar.gz
(109.88 KiB) Downloaded 134 times

Xagros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xagros »

Muki wrote:Hi there,

Thanks for your work!
Just wanted to share with you an addition to your bobsDeadlockStackCrate by adding the Kao extended (formerly Bob's extended by Momosundeass - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/KaoExtended)
I added the stacked version of everything used during a Bob play. Missing a couple of item to go with Angel's.

++
Hi bro,

Oh! Thank you for organizing your list of items. I will include the source you gave in the next update. :) If angel's items list is added, let me know and I will reflect it. Have a nice day.

Greetings, Xagros.
ImageImage

SilentCrim
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SilentCrim »

How's the playable biter mod coming along? I'd be happy to pitch in if you still need help (assuming you're still doing it).
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198074798722.']Image[/url]

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

error on all tank build in tank factory triger is if player mout in and bug is only on dedicated server no solo or multi with grafic client

Xagros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xagros »

SilentCrim wrote:How's the playable biter mod coming along? I'd be happy to pitch in if you still need help (assuming you're still doing it).
Thank you very much. But now I need some preparation and I am a bit busy. I will let you know again when we can proceed with the project. What role do you want to play when you work together?
ImageImage

Xagros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xagros »

ShinoHarvest wrote:error on all tank build in tank factory triger is if player mout in and bug is only on dedicated server no solo or multi with grafic client
I understand that it was a GUI bug when I boarded mine-tank or rocket-tank, but I could not understand it in detail. If you have more information, I think I can solve this problem. Can you tell me the complete log and mod configuration?
ImageImage

SilentCrim
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SilentCrim »

Xagros wrote:What role do you want to play when you work together?
I'd be most helpful on the coding side of things. I have experience in Lua (and server coding if it comes to that), am familiar with the factorio API, and have a good understanding of data model implementation and code organization.

I won't be much help with graphics, game design, or balance decisions, but I will of course help wherever you need me.
Xagros wrote:Thank you very much. But now I need some preparation and I am a bit busy. I will let you know again when we can proceed with the project.
No worries, I'm in no rush so just let me know when you want to proceed. I work weekdays so most of my productive free time will be on the weekends.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198074798722.']Image[/url]

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

i use default config of you mod, server is on large mod pack (80+) i am not server admin no can take complet log, mod "overide" you tank is
more bob! > AAi programable vehicules > additional turrets
more bob! > Angel's refining->add icon size

problem probaly game try open gui on non grafic server

on same map & mod pack on solo game any bug

Xagros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xagros »

ShinoHarvest wrote:i use default config of you mod, server is on large mod pack (80+) i am not server admin no can take complet log, mod "overide" you tank is
more bob! > AAi programable vehicules > additional turrets
more bob! > Angel's refining->add icon size

problem probaly game try open gui on non grafic server

on same map & mod pack on solo game any bug
Can you send me a save file? And when using the AAi programable vehicules mod, the tank teleporter is deactivated. The error you have made is an error for the tank teleporter. Can you tell me which version of "More bob!" mod you have? Does the same headless dictate server use the latest version of more bob! also happen?
ImageImage

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

before my more bob version is 0.16.39 yesteday i have update server & client to 0.16.43 but no change bug juste take it in solo game now
mod pack : https://mega.nz/#!HC5nEL4B!_YTku1jcLmwy ... qXnMJWqSt0
save : https://mega.nz/#!yShQ3JrZ!L7899XRTc9CH ... gb6FGJ3vbU

Xagros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xagros »

ShinoHarvest wrote:before my more bob version is 0.16.39 yesteday i have update server & client to 0.16.43 but no change bug juste take it in solo game now
I saw your file and confirmed the same problem. The problem you are currently experiencing is a problem that you have fixed after version 0.16.40. I do not know how to migrate and reload control.lua, so it will not work with existing saved games. :oops:
But when you start a new game it will work fine. I am sorry that I can not offer you a solution for the current save file. If you play a buggy save file, please take care of the More bobs tank.

+Edit

There may be a lot of losses at your base, but there is one solution. You can disable More Bobs, save the state, and reactivate it. Attach a test save file that worked fine below.
Attachments
Maybe.zip
(39.93 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
ImageImage

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

I am not yet try you solution but after certain time all player try join server take desync (11242.851 Warning TransmissionControlHelper.cpp:176: Fragment 60080 failed too many times) do you think that could have a link with mod upgrade ?

ps: on you solution no have posibility for no lost more bob pipe ? ^^

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

another bug/conflit is with bio industri you mode make research "fertilizer" totaly unavalible with all dependance completed

Xagros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xagros »

ShinoHarvest wrote:another bug/conflit is with bio industri you mode make research "fertilizer" totaly unavalible with all dependance completed
I attach the control.lua file fixer for you. Enable attachment mod instead of Orignal More bobs! mod, then run and save the game.

I'll check out the fertilizer bug. Can you explain the fertilizer bug in more detail? I have confirmed that it works properly on Bob + Bio + More bobs!. Thank you.
Attachments
morebobs_0.0.1.zip
(7.55 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
ImageImage

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

you can look on last save uploaded all dependance of "fertilizer" completed but reseach is unavalible if i disable more bob research is avalible but if i save/enable more bob new time "fertilizer" is unavalible

thx for fix ^^

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

i have try active morebobs_0.0.1.zip /dell normal version, make save / re make normal version load last but bug here

Xagros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xagros »

ShinoHarvest wrote:i have try active morebobs_0.0.1.zip /dell normal version, make save / re make normal version load last but bug here
Sorry. There was a problem as you said. :oops:
However, you can use shortcuts to proceed without any problems. If you use the "Unit Remote Controller" in the AAI mod to deactivate the tank, you can board the tank in Morebobs mod without any problems.
Attach the save file I checked. good luck. :)
Attachments
Fixed_Save.zip
(38.49 MiB) Downloaded 131 times
ImageImage

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ZombieMooose »

I have a request.

That crate thing you get at the beginning for power armor, maybe have them randomly drop throughout the world and give random stuff?

Cheers
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

Xagros
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xagros »

ZombieMooose wrote:I have a request.

That crate thing you get at the beginning for power armor, maybe have them randomly drop throughout the world and give random stuff?

Cheers
Hi, ZombieMooose.

Of course! Note that there are two more random boxes already in the mod (Ammo Crate & Resource Crate).
This can be bought at random from the store if you hunt Biter. And considering the balance, I am also considering a small box.

When the balance table is created, I plan to include additional boxes in the mod. Thank you for your interest in my mod. Please let me know if you have any other comments.
ImageImage

Return to “Mods”