Up-to-Date Wiki

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
NathanRL2
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Up-to-Date Wiki

Post by NathanRL2 »

Does anyone know of a good wiki for Factorio?

I've found two, but both are devoid of current information and won't allow any changes.
Logistic Bots = Awesome Mode Activated

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Up-to-Date Wiki

Post by n9103 »

Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

NathanRL2
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by NathanRL2 »

Well I almost gave up trying to get an account, it took so many tries to get it to submit, but I think the problem is that certain characters can't be in the message. What ever the problem was I finally got the account request in and I'm now waiting for a reply. So thanks for the link.
Logistic Bots = Awesome Mode Activated

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

For others: If you have problems with your wiki-account, you can always post to info@factorio.com
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by n9103 »

Should probably put this either near the top of the wiki main page, or on the account creation error screen.
Won't do much good here.
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

You don§t have to do more than one attempt, I accept basically everyone, the manual acceptation is there just to prevent having the wiki spammed by bots. It happened in the past, and we had almost to close the wiki down, so I prefer this.

Whenever I check the emails, I see the requests and I accept them, but it might take a whole day in some cases until I get to it.

Return to “Spread the Word”