Factorio on Tumblr.com

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
CptnPenguin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Factorio on Tumblr.com

Post by CptnPenguin »

Hi there fellow Factorians!
I've noticed that one of the social media platforms Factorio doesn't have much of a presence on is tumblr.
Now I'm sure you all suspect where this is going and you're absolutely right: I am here to shamelessly advertise my own, Factorio themed tumblr called "Factorio Stuff". As you can tell by the incredibly clever name, I am a never ending source of original ideas! So if you have a tumblr of your own and would like to see some Factorio content on your dash, maybe you should click that "follow" button.
Or better yet, make some Factorio related posts of your own and tag it appropriately! Because right now, it's pretty much just me on my lonesome in the factorio tag and I'd love to have some company! ;)

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Factorio on Tumblr.com

Post by Bilka »

Fun fact, the "factorio-test" blog that liked (and reblogged?) one of your posts a while ago was actually Klonan :)
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

CptnPenguin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Factorio on Tumblr.com

Post by CptnPenguin »

Fun fact, the "factorio-test" blog that liked (and reblogged?) one of your posts a while ago was actually Klonan
Really? I had no idea, that's awesome!

Return to “Spread the Word”