Newish LPer stepping out

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
PharAway
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Newish LPer stepping out

Post by PharAway »

Got a new update out everyone! Audio is fine tuned to where I'm very happy with it now. I'm starting to have some issues with science pack production and realizing my science lines are not efficient what so ever. Take a look and let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7neaDmMb4E

Also, my twitter handle is @PharAway05

Check us out on face book at Phar Away Gaming

-root
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by -root »

Now obviously I'm not Phar Away, however here is a very special episode of yours truly in his let's play:

Episode 24

Hopefully I was helpful. However, I think I may have been more a hindrance than a help :mrgreen:

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Hey man just gave your newest episode a watch for a few minutes and I really enjoy your playing and commentary style. I am gonna go back and watch from the beginning, and I'm sure I will enjoy myself. :D
Good job though, I am extremely picky when it comes to the type of commentary I like, and you done great! Actually reminds me of Arumba quite a bit, which is one of my favorite youtubers.
Image Image Image

PharAway
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by PharAway »

Xterminator wrote:Hey man just gave your newest episode a watch for a few minutes and I really enjoy your playing and commentary style. I am gonna go back and watch from the beginning, and I'm sure I will enjoy myself. :D
Good job though, I am extremely picky when it comes to the type of commentary I like, and you done great! Actually reminds me of Arumba quite a bit, which is one of my favorite youtubers.
Thanks man! Arumba is actually a youtuber I've watched for a long time and style myself after him so I take that as a huge compliment! I'm massively behind on personal episodes but I will be catching up soon.

Also, my twitter handle is @PharAway05

Check us out on face book at Phar Away Gaming

Zourin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Zourin »

keep it up. As much as I'd love to join the fray, I'd just devolve into a babbling idiot riding a belt in circles. or -Root. Not sure which would be worse. Important thing is to do it for the fun. That, and have a good mic for the audio quality.

Return to “Spread the Word”