Factorio mentioned on derStandard.at

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Factorio mentioned on derStandard.at

Post by daniel34 »

Factorio was mentioned on the first page (!) of one of the biggest general news outlets in Austria and praises it highly. It is currently one of the two top news in the web/IT section.

http://derstandard.at/
http://derstandard.at/2000032430091/Fac ... begeistert
Screenshot
Translation of the conclusion of the article wrote:Friends of building simulations who are looking for complex and original challenges will find their next obsession in Factorio, even though it is unfinished yet. With its unique focus on automation of production increasing in complexity it forces its players to find innovative solutions completely different from the already saturated building game recipe.
The chorus of praise on Steam is absolutely warranted. Factorio is the next seemingly small game that inspires the big world - and that although it isn't even finished yet.
Wikipedia on derStandard.at wrote:Der Standard has run its own web portal—derStandard.at—since February 1995[15] and claims this was the first appearance of a German-language newspaper on the web. In Q4 of 2011, according to Die Österreichische Webanalyse,[16] derstandard.at had a readership of 1,135,000 unique users (2,379,231 unique clients in December 2011)[17] and is consequently one of the largest and most wide-ranging web portals in Austria.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

MrP123
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Factorio mentioned on derStandard.at

Post by MrP123 »

I just found the article a couple of hours ago.
Nice to see Factorio getting the recognition it deserves.

PS.: I thought I was probably the only Austrian on here
Time Lapse Mod [0.11.x]
Time Lapse Mod [0.12.x]
enables you to make nice time lapses of your work within the game

GeordieSmith
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Factorio mentioned on derStandard.at

Post by GeordieSmith »

just what, i am looking for. Thanks

Return to “Spread the Word”