foreman blueprint mod

A place to talk about the official Factorio mod portal (https://mods.factorio.com)
Josephstock95
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

foreman blueprint mod

Post by Josephstock95 »

I have been using killrogg but i really like foreman. how do you import blueprints to foreman. i cant find the folder to copy from and i have heard referances to blueprint strin while in the game but dont understand. i usua;lly copy string from killrogg folder and paste to the mod in game. any direction is appreciated.

Josephstock95
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: foreman blueprint mod

Post by Josephstock95 »

Whar I do is go to my saved blueprints in the killrog folder. copy and paste to the kilrogg blueprint mod in game. Looking for a less cumbersom method. If I save foreman blueprints or blueprint books and export. I don,t know how to import them. Thanks for the reply.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Josephstock95 wrote:Whar I do is go to my saved blueprints in the killrog folder. copy and paste to the kilrogg blueprint mod in game. Looking for a less cumbersom method. If I save foreman blueprints or blueprint books and export. I don,t know how to import them. Thanks for the reply.
Hello,

You can export your Foreman blueprints by pressing the - I guess - "E" icon in the interface.
This creates a new file in your Factorio/data-export/blueprint folder.
Then you open this file and copy the whole text.
Now load your game in which you want to import and click on the blueprint book icon and paste the text in the text field.

That should be all.
I can make some Screenshots later.

Greetings steinio

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Josephstock95
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Josephstock95 »

Nope. Thats great thanks. I didnt know where to find the folder. I remember it took some time to find the Killrog folder back when. Many thanks.

Return to “Mod portal Discussion”