Deleting mods?

A place to talk about the official Factorio mod portal (https://mods.factorio.com)
Frnn
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Deleting mods?

Post by Frnn »

My mod, "Frn's Fixes" has been updated with a new name that matches the mod more, and new features. The editor wouldn't let me change the mod name, so I made a new mod page. Is there any way to delete "Frn's Fixes"? If not, could some staff member do it for me? Thank you.

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Deleting mods?

Post by aubergine18 »

Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

Frnn
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Frnn »

I saw your thread on my mod discussion tab. Thanks for linking it. It still does not answer exactly how to delete them though, so this thread is more of asking the moderators if one could delete it for me.

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aubergine18 »

There's a section on that link that describes what to do to get a mod deleted from portal.
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

Return to “Mod portal Discussion”