Question on Vanilla + Angel's Infinite Ore's

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Mister_Dawg
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Question on Vanilla + Angel's Infinite Ore's

Post by Mister_Dawg »

Edit:

Installed Angel's Infinite Ores in a vanilla setup and an existing .15 map. Was trying to figure out what was infinite, as areas of resources already being mined were still diminishing in volume even with the mod.

... but I see now as I expand into newly created/revealed sections of the map - there are areas of "Infinite Copper Ore" from "Angels Infinite Ores" :D .

There are percentages listed on these areas for 'combined Yield', such as 114,647%... what does this mean? Do I care if the area is 'infinite''?

Do I correctly assume there will only be 'Infinite' ore on areas of the map that were not already revealed prior to installing the mod?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Question on Vanilla + Angel's Infinite Ore's

Post by Arch666Angel »

Yields work similar to fluid resources, except that it will be a probability if you get an ore output if the yield is below 100%. So less yield means less output from the miners, but ores wont ever vanish fully.

The distribution depends on your mod setup, if you use RSO infinite and regular ores will be combined to fields with a core of infinites surrounded by regular ore, if you dont use RSO then infinite ore will spawn along regular ores, so you have both kinds on the map.

Return to “Angels Mods”