Barreled Fluids changed back to bobs fluids. Bug?

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Barreled Fluids changed back to bobs fluids. Bug?

Post by kingarthur »

so at some point recently ive noticed a few fluids are not being barreled with angels fluid types and are using the bob version instead. so far ive noticed purified water is a pure water barrel, carbon dioxide is using the wrong CO2 icon and the barrel is blue not red.

the big issue is that as its a separate item from their other versions its breaking my setups. was this an intentional change and i just need to update or is this a bug?

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Barreled Fluids changed back to bobs fluids. Bug?

Post by Arch666Angel »

kingarthur wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:24 pm
so at some point recently ive noticed a few fluids are not being barreled with angels fluid types and are using the bob version instead. so far ive noticed purified water is a pure water barrel, carbon dioxide is using the wrong CO2 icon and the barrel is blue not red.

the big issue is that as its a separate item from their other versions its breaking my setups. was this an intentional change and i just need to update or is this a bug?
Since I havent changed a thing with barrels in a long time, I guess that either bob changed something or that you have run into some kind of modconflict.

Return to “Angels Mods”