Angel's collection - unfinished?

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

inick
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Angel's collection - unfinished?

Post by inick »

Hey all,

I'll give you a reader's digest version of my recent experience. As all who have started Angel's before, they also included bobingabout mods. Not that I couldn't get anywhere, but I was very curious where the separation between Angel and Bob's. I began by disabling Bob's so I can understand the Angels refining in greater detail. This..is..where..the problem and the reason for this post begins.

As of now, Angels is enabled, Bob is not. I will use the current Cement recipe as my current issue, in that Silicon Ore is un-obtainable (by the assistance of FNEI)! This means I cannot progress in the tree and ultimately get better gear. Additionally, I see things like Rubyte and Bobmonium with no use; they spawn, but have no use..?

I apologize to anyone who might find my next statements incorrect or offensive; they're not intended that way..
It seems that I misunderstood Angel's bigger picture and thought Angel's collection was complete mod, but now it seems so much more possible it's intended as a helper mod (in addition to other helper mods) to function correctly. Like it requires Bobs but doesn't say as such. Or YI or maybe 5Dim..

Can someone shed some light on my confusion? Why is there un-obtainable parts required for crafting recipes? Ores with no use?

Thanks in Advance, cheers!

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Angel's collection - unfinished?

Post by eformo »

When I downloaded Angels mods initially, certain parts of Bob's mods were listed as dependencies IIRC. Is that not the case any more?

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Angel's collection - unfinished?

Post by Termak »

Angels currently is extension to Bobs, it generally works as standalone but its mostly meant to be played with Bobs.

Return to “Angels Mods”