not funny

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Tiasris
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

not funny

Post by Tiasris »

Hey there,
its not really funny if you replace a full warehouse with a passive provider warehouse:

lesson learned! :)

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: not funny

Post by quyxkh »

There's an "items on ground" filter for decon planners, your bots will pick that shit up for you. Just do it in bite-sized chunks, bot order sequencing is ... not noted for foresight and planning.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

When deconstructing a chest it fails if the contents can't be moved to your inventory. The same should hold for fast replace.

So I would report this as bug.

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Stop hoarding stuff and your problems will go away :D

Tiasris
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Tiasris »

mrvn wrote:When deconstructing a chest it fails if the contents can't be moved to your inventory. The same should hold for fast replace.

the only problem was that a Warehouse can hold more than a passive provider warehouse. so a lot of stuff was dropped to the floor by replacing the warehouse :)

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

Tiasris wrote:
mrvn wrote:When deconstructing a chest it fails if the contents can't be moved to your inventory. The same should hold for fast replace.

the only problem was that a Warehouse can hold more than a passive provider warehouse. so a lot of stuff was dropped to the floor by replacing the warehouse :)
I know. And in that case the fast replace should fail rather than drop all the excess on the floor.

Return to “Angels Mods”