Any way to use slag, without needing oil research

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

mtilsted
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Any way to use slag, without needing oil research

Post by mtilsted »

Is there any way to handle/use slag, without needing "Sulfuric acid"? Because right now I can't use any ore sorting until i have "Sulfuric acid", which require quite some red/green research when playing on marathon settings.

I play with the full setup of angel+pop except for the alpha/beta things.

Ps: I play with a special "No chest/no containers" rule, so I can't just store all the slag until I can get rid of it.

hewhoispale
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Any way to use slag, without needing oil research

Post by hewhoispale »

mtilsted wrote:Is there any way to handle/use slag, without needing "Sulfuric acid"? Because right now I can't use any ore sorting until i have "Sulfuric acid", which require quite some red/green research when playing on marathon settings.

I play with the full setup of angel+pop except for the alpha/beta things.

Ps: I play with a special "No chest/no containers" rule, so I can't just store all the slag until I can get rid of it.
Disclaimer: I speak from a Seablock-based experience, but I think you should be able to crush the slag into crushed stone and either a) assemble the crushed stone into stone and smelt the stone into bricks or b) assemble the crushed stone into landfill. I don't think there's a way to turn slag into a fluid that can be voided without using sulfuric acid though.

MageKing17
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MageKing17 »

Slag to crushed stone, crushed stone to mineralized water.

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Crush it, make stone, make bricks, put bricks on floor.
Btw you should add the Angels bio industries stuff, they add so much cool stuff and its in pretty good shape.
Then you can turn the mineral water into wooden boards/plastic/burnables.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

Don't forget slag -> crushed stone -> stone -> stone pipes -> stone underground pipes.

mtilsted
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mtilsted »

MageKing17 wrote:Slag to crushed stone, crushed stone to mineralized water.
I don't have any Slag to crushed stone. Where should it be? It is neither in the crusher, sorter or factory.

I think that ability is not included in any of the standard Bob+Angel mods?

I think it require "Seablock" but I have no clue about exactly what other things that mods includes.

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Its in resource processing, it has crushed stone icon iirc, and its not only seablock since its there in my normal angelbob game, i do have all angels stuff enabled though. I really recommend installing "what it is really used for" mod to see how to use everything.

mtilsted
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mtilsted »

Termak wrote:Its in resource processing, it has crushed stone icon iirc, and its not only seablock since its there in my normal angelbob game, i do have all angels stuff enabled though. I really recommend installing "what it is really used for" mod to see how to use everything.
Sorry you are right, it is there. I must have been blind. And now I see it have been there since 0.15 - I have no idea about how I missed it for so long. But thanks :)

Return to “Angels Mods”