Questions about bio processing

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

SajmonG
Inserter
Inserter

Questions about bio processing

Post by SajmonG »

I wonder what to do with all excess Exploration-Token Bio-Tech? I got over 30k now.

Another question. Is there some way to use alien bacteria? You got alien bacteria from Mushredtato processing But I cant use them. I remember i needed them when I played Sea Block a couple of months ago. Probably due to ScienceCostTweaker Mod.
Right now i put the Musredtato to the composter jsut not to get the alien bacteria.

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Questions about bio processing

Post by eformo »

SajmonG wrote:I wonder what to do with all excess Exploration-Token Bio-Tech? I got over 30k now.

Another question. Is there some way to use alien bacteria? You got alien bacteria from Mushredtato processing But I cant use them. I remember i needed them when I played Sea Block a couple of months ago. Probably due to ScienceCostTweaker Mod.
Right now i put the Musredtato to the composter jsut not to get the alien bacteria.

I think that the alien bacteria are useful for building alien artifacts of various colors - they are needed for lots of Bob's equipments (shields, fusion reactors, etc) and researches of the same. Not sure what you'd do with them if you don't have Bob's going on.

SajmonG
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SajmonG »

eformo wrote:
SajmonG wrote:I wonder what to do with all excess Exploration-Token Bio-Tech? I got over 30k now.

I think that the alien bacteria are useful for building alien artifacts of various colors - they are needed for lots of Bob's equipments (shields, fusion reactors, etc) and researches of the same. Not sure what you'd do with them if you don't have Bob's going on.
Yeah I remember that too. I think I have all Bob's mods installed but the alien artifact isn't activated.

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Wasnt there recipe to make alien goo from it, can it be voided?

SajmonG
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SajmonG »

Termak wrote:Wasnt there recipe to make alien goo from it, can it be voided?
Yes. That is correct. That's another way to get rid of it. Probably better than what I'm doing right now. Thanks!

SajmonG
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SajmonG »

SajmonG wrote:
Yes. That is correct. That's another way to get rid of it. Probably better than what I'm doing right now. Thanks!

My mistake. You can't void it. You can only put the alien goo in a barrel.

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Hellatze »

SajmonG wrote:
SajmonG wrote:

My mistake. You can't void it. You can only put the alien goo in a barrel.
use water clarifier ??

SajmonG
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SajmonG »

Hellatze wrote: use water clarifier ??
I have tried that. You fill the clarifier with goo (it can hold 1k). But then nothing happens.

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Hellatze »

Then use barreling and dump tht to warehouse.

When filled. Obliterate it...

SajmonG
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SajmonG »

Hellatze wrote:Then use barreling and dump tht to warehouse.

When filled. Obliterate it...
I can do that, true. Perhaps I should leave a suggestion to make alien goo possible to void.

Return to “Angels Mods”