[0.16.x] Update?

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.16.x] Update?

Post by aklesey1 »

Arch666Angel wrote:ImageImageImageImage
Can't stop think about what will be in next potential update for angel's bio processing mod :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

mtilsted
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mtilsted »

What about "Angel's Components and Tech [BETA]". It don't work with 0.16 but just started a new game without that mod and I can't find anything missing.

So is it needed, or is it an old mod which should newer be used. (It have not been updated in 7 months ago, according to the website).

HammerPiano
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by HammerPiano »

eformo wrote: Testing this out now - there's also the icon size that needs to be done with the Algae farms.

Edit: Once I got done with all the icon_size specifications in the bio-processing mod, this works. :) Yeah!
Are you going to release an unofficial update for bio-processing mod?

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

HammerPiano wrote:
eformo wrote: Testing this out now - there's also the icon size that needs to be done with the Algae farms.

Edit: Once I got done with all the icon_size specifications in the bio-processing mod, this works. :) Yeah!
Are you going to release an unofficial update for bio-processing mod?

All credit goes to Angel. All blame goes to me.
Here's my current version with the changes described above.
Attachments
angelsbioprocessing_0.4.1.zip
Unofficial update for 0.16 compatibility
(2.93 MiB) Downloaded 217 times

Molay
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Molay »

Thank you eformo <3

NameLips
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NameLips »

Are there going to be logistics buffer warehouses? :D

eformo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by eformo »

I'm having difficulties since the 0.16.9 update.

Requester chests are doing just fine bringing in empty barrels and barrels of saline water. But barrels of purified water, sulfuric waste water, and nitric waste water are building up in storage and not getting pulled to the requester chests that are calling for them.

Is this a problem with 0.16.9? Or a problem with the mod? Or a PICNIC?

Thanks,

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

eformo wrote:I'm having difficulties since the 0.16.9 update.

Requester chests are doing just fine bringing in empty barrels and barrels of saline water. But barrels of purified water, sulfuric waste water, and nitric waste water are building up in storage and not getting pulled to the requester chests that are calling for them.

Is this a problem with 0.16.9? Or a problem with the mod? Or a PICNIC?

Thanks,
It was a base game issue that should be fixed in 0.16.10. You might need to reset your chests or use save from 0.16.7 to not break your requesters.

Redstylt
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Redstylt »

mtilsted wrote:What about "Angel's Components and Tech [BETA]". It don't work with 0.16 but just started a new game without that mod and I can't find anything missing.

So is it needed, or is it an old mod which should newer be used. (It have not been updated in 7 months ago, according to the website).
+1
Will it be updated ?
Just a big fan of Factorio and all its mods

LittleMikey
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by LittleMikey »

Is Angel's Exploration going to be updated to 0.16? I love the Mammoth Tank so much! If not can I try and update it myself?

IceFire
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by IceFire »

Came back to Factorio after the big 0.16 release, run the updates for my bobs+angels mods and currently the following 2 angels mods are incompatible

Angel's Components and Tech [BETA]
Void Extension for Angel's Refining

Is there an ETA on when those will get patched up to 0.16? How important is Components & Tech for the functionality of the rest of the Angel's mods?

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

IceFire wrote:Came back to Factorio after the big 0.16 release, run the updates for my bobs+angels mods and currently the following 2 angels mods are incompatible

Angel's Components and Tech [BETA]
Void Extension for Angel's Refining

Is there an ETA on when those will get patched up to 0.16? How important is Components & Tech for the functionality of the rest of the Angel's mods?

For Void Extension for Angel's Refining you must ask WarStalkeR probably at the mod portal. This is not a mod of Angel.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

IceFire
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by IceFire »

Ok but what about Components and Tech? How functional are the angels mods without it since it's not compatible with the latest Factorio version

Light
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Light »

IceFire wrote:Ok but what about Components and Tech? How functional are the angels mods without it since it's not compatible with the latest Factorio version
The components and tech mod previously just provided some early game logistic bots to carry stacks of items very slowly.

A research overhaul was planned to be added to it, with Angel showing an image of HD graphics for the early logistic bots just recently. It's fair to say it's probably next up on the list to finish, but you don't require it to get the most out of the other Angel mods as it's nothing more than an optional bonus.

I will say I've been looking forward to it for some time, given the research overhaul should add more depth to a rather simplistic system, but Angel has been rather silent about the whole thing so we'll just have to wait for the eventual release.

Pirate_Rance
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Pirate_Rance »

I was able to get both exploration (needed to get this working for another mod im updating to take a look at the heavy tank and see what comparables i can do to make the other mod more unique) and Components and tech working relatively easily. I can post how and what the changes were if you would like.

Things I did notice was that the collision box of the heavy tank seems off a bit and I may try to tackle that to get it more in line with its model for you and post the code changes here.

PS. I am garbo at sprites. did you do all of these yourself or have someone else do them? If you did them yourself where would good online tutorials be located so I can learn to make some decent sprites myself?

Return to “Angels Mods”