[0.14.x][Angel's Addons - Locales]

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Firerazer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.14.x][Angel's Addons - Locales]

Post by Firerazer »

Hello,
I have trouble with the translation for angels-storage-tank-1 to angels-storage-tank-2
The angels-storage-tank-1 is name "Petrochem Gas Tank"
The angels-storage-tank-2 is name "Petrochem Oil Tank"

The description for tank1 and 2 are "Tank to hold any fluid. [...]" whereas the name are clearly not for any fluids.
I found that strange, but if it's not for you, I will translate without further questions ;)

Thanks for your answer!

ukezi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ukezi »

the game doesn't have any distinction between gases and fluids. so you can just put water in a gas tank. I personally would call it a high capacity tank and be done with it. The name Gas Tank was a bad idea from the start.

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nuhll »

Can i help translating german?

Firerazer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Firerazer »

If you want to help, go to the website I mentioned above

I remove all mentions to gas and liquid in names (in French only - don't have the hand/skill for other languages), but this one trouble me... I will translate it as it and look forward to have a change in names from Angel! :)

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Development in Angel's mods has increased in pace over the last months, so it would be great if we could enjoy Angel's mods in our own native language.

Angel's Addons - Locales now has also seen increased activity. I invite everyone who is interested to help translate Angel's mods.

Many languages have lost accepted translations because of changes in the English source, but Crowdin does keep some level of memory of previous translations of similar strings. So head on over to Crowdin and let's get all the languages to 100%, as we just have done with German and Czech:
https://crowdin.com/project/angelsaddons-newlocales

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pezzawinkle »

Firerazer wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:19 pm
Hello,
I have trouble with the translation for angels-storage-tank-1 to angels-storage-tank-2
The angels-storage-tank-1 is name "Petrochem Gas Tank"
The angels-storage-tank-2 is name "Petrochem Oil Tank"

The description for tank1 and 2 are "Tank to hold any fluid. [...]" whereas the name are clearly not for any fluids.
I found that strange, but if it's not for you, I will translate without further questions ;)

Thanks for your answer!
For the storage tanks, and train tankers... the gas/oil names are more about the style of tanks (oil being cylindrical, gas being spherical), they both hold any fluid, but are based on the differences in IRL tanks.

That is actually a good question, I would change the internal name to un-link them, but that is not really worth it at this point

Return to “Angels Mods”